It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 3rd Objects Over Colorado Springs are the same as Breckenridge UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There seems to be some confusion regarding the "UFO's" over Breckenridge. The objects over Breckenridge were seen in the morning of October 3rd. The objects I recorded over Colorado Springs in the afternoon of October 3rd I assert are the same objects. They were not stationary but moving very slowly, very high up.

The objects I recorded are definitely some type of large balloons. My initial guess was Google loons. Google launched some loons on September 19th out of California but this sighting occurred one week later. So it was clearly not the September 19th loon test.

Google launches balloons at Castle in Internet service test
www.sacbee.com...

Loons reach up to 65,000 feet expanding to 65 feet wide and 45 feet tall. This description would fit the objects I recorded. They were large and well above the clouds.

My best assessment to date is that these objects are indeed "loon" type balloons. I recorded these objects for at least 2.5 hours. They were moving very slowly but were indeed moving. However, I could not track them on the flight radar web site at the time of the sighting. The fact that these objects were not on radar and the fact that there "happened" to be fighter jets flying at the same time the objects were in the sky might indicate that the military didn't know what the objects were either and dispatched fighter jets to investigate. Google registers all their loons w/ the FAA.

Three Google Loons? Part 3 (Fighter Jets)

Three Google Loons? Part 1

Three Google Loons? Part 2

Below are videos of what I think was a Google loon recorded last year in Colorado Springs on September 6th 2013

Google "loon" Over Colorado Springs - Video 1

Google "loon" Over Colorado Springs - Video 2

So I think there is ample data here to analyze and establish a better assessment as to what these objects actually were.

The footage is probably the best you are going to see. I welcome intelligent analysis to help establish not necessarily what these objects are but where they came from.

Peace
edit on 6-10-2014 by freedommusic because: added word "same" in title

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: freedommusic

The Breckenridge objects are all decribed as moving fast at times, and at others not moving at all, there is even a very short clip taken by a resident. The video below is very representative of the three seen at Breckenridge, also three objects and taken at area 51 a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Here is another video of these white objects I just found recorded earlier 12:37pm October 3rd from Lake George Colorado.

Daytime UFO over Lake George, Colorado - 3 October 2014

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hey, I was at a meeting in the San Luis Valley area of Colorado that day, and they were in that area too. I didn't see them, but people were talking about it, taking pictures This is a good report, that talks about their strange movements:

www.(nolink)/colorado-ufos-prompts-police-norad-investigations/30317

Many thought they were "drones".

edit: can't get the link working. Google "Colorado UFOs prompt police, NORAD investigations"
edit on 7-10-2014 by tridentblue because: CAn't get link working

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Did they move with the wind or against it? Also: does your phone detect a Google wifi signal? I'm not sure what protocol they'd be using...
edit on 12014f3110America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Check out this thread.

Sydney UFO

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here is footage from Crestone Colorado of the same objects...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
When searching videos of google loons theres one captured in new Zealand that shows a video that looks very similar to the ones recoded in Colorado.

top topics

join