It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If it is not Ebola?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I will respond out of order

To response of governments and organizations
Firestone Did What Governments Have Not: Stopped Ebola In Its Tracks

The classic slogan for Firestone tires was "where the rubber meets the road."

When it comes to Ebola, the rubber met the road at the Firestone rubber plantation in Harbel, Liberia.

Harbel is a company town not far from the capital city of Monrovia. It was named in 1926 after the founder of the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company, Harvey and his wife, Idabelle. Today, Firestone workers and their families make up a community of 80,000 people across the plantation.

Firestone detected its first Ebola case on March 30, when an employee's wife arrived from northern Liberia. She'd been caring for a disease-stricken woman and was herself diagnosed with the disease. Since then Firestone has done a remarkable job of keeping the virus at bay. It built its own treatment center and set up a comprehensive response that's managed to quickly stop transmission. Dr. Brendan Flannery, the head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's team in Liberia, has hailed Firestone's efforts as resourceful, innovative and effective.

Sum it up.. To protect its interest firestone has a safe haven in the middle of the hot zone

Firestone!!!

2)psychological point

(my thread I can derail it all the way to Brooklyn with no sleep )

You mentioned Russians visiting abroad seeing russia as the motherland

Do you think the unity is also in some of the former USSR satilites?

it is not an actual derailing but a valid point tied into the thread.. Because a default setting on civilization is hinted here in conversations.. Not meant to but needing open discussion..
This thread is limited to

Ebola not what is in US
russian weaponization of bioweapons
history of evidence

This point goes to corollaries on how russia might view this crap.. Hint to thread creators.. Russian responses in the form of a thread not really present.. just a number of 224 mentioned

3) I will entertain this idea

Are you thinking their is a possibility this might be a natural mechanism of self correction by natural forces?

Good question on what the hell is the weak US response for

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: raytheo
a reply to: ripcontrol

The Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States.
Sometimes called the "American Stonehenge" more info in the link

Georgia_Guidestones

The Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States. A message clearly conveying a set of ten guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

The structure is sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge".[1] The monument is 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall, made from six granite slabs weighing 237,746 pounds (107,840 kg) in all.[2] One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose of the Guidestones.

Wow..

the little note of 2014 is an odd tag to have removed

just wow...

Have you considered a whole thread on the subject

very interesting..

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Your avatar made me laugh sorry.. reminds me of a few Government Officials from the VA

Excellent post

I can still disagree however..

The ones with the whips in their hands do not have a great track record for truth telling recently.. I am seeing a different picture on the communication end and on the treatment end..

You, I can respectfully disagree with because I have feeling we might both think they might try to lie their way out of this..

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

If you get a chance

Pick up a book called

The Tipping Point

The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference is the debut book by Malcolm Gladwell, first published by Little Brown in 2000.

Gladwell defines a tipping point as "the moment of critical mass, the threshold, the boiling point".[1] The book seeks to explain and describe the "mysterious" sociological changes that mark everyday life. As Gladwell states, "Ideas and products and messages and behaviors spread like viruses do".[2] The examples of such changes in his book include the rise in popularity and sales of Hush Puppies shoes in the mid-1990s and the steep drop in the New York City crime rate after 1990.

A very interesting related read

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
Not the Russians, IMO. I never seen Russia as sneaky or subtle... be that a good or bad thing. Subtleness / sneakiness seems to be against their nature.

Da comrade...

depends

most people forget putin was former KGB
in charge of various special project (russian psi war among them)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Piper96

That..

Wow..

Three races of children implied dead
(race bad choice of words.. three colors of children more accurate.. Homo sapien is not divided by color genetically)

The sword seems to make me think tartar

the mask is a gas mask..
Women carrying dead childrens bodies

the e-86 virus comes to mind to

the water separating them.... that would be key

the ocean maybe

Could it be a prediction of war over this????

Have you done a thread on your research on the murals.. It seems like it might be a good time to post it

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I did post some things a couple years ago, but it was completely unrelated. Unfortunately a lot of the research I had was saved on an external hard drive that was accidentally dropped a while back and when we tried to salvage the information stored on it, none of it was recoverable.
I had pictures my husband took in several different terminals of the airport of the floor tiles, including one that listed different countries of the world and time stamps or dates. (It's one or the other, but if I remember correctly, the way it was written you couldn't tell which.) If you look up DIA floor tiles you will find the smaller tiles they have strewn around the airport with Navajo words and weird symbols, but I didn't know about this particular one until my husband saw it and took a picture. I've tried googling it, but I have yet to find it anywhere else.
It makes me wonder if all of the original murals and these floor tiles were/are warnings of what is beginning to occur now.
Most theories behind the strange tunnels under the DIA refer to it as being a "bug-out location" for TPTB in a SHTF scenario. It really does make me wonder if they were planning this, or at least if they knew this was coming all along.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Piper96

I've researched the so-called "artwork" at Denver Int'l Airport, and the artists all claim they took stern "direction" to create what they did. All it proves, is that the Elitists have been planning this for a long time. War and Disease have always been effective "depopulation" functions. It creates "death and despair" to weaken a society, then the fascists can declare martial law. All that was portrayed in that painting - done in the last century.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

The family currently includes the three virus genera Cuevavirus, Ebolavirus, and Marburgvirus a

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

im reading the book the hot zone now....great read. From my understanding there are 3 filoviruses....2 forms of ebola and marburg. Marburg or whatever is the weakest of the 3. There is ebola zaire and ebola congo I think. The zaire form is the 90% fatally rate one and the worse. They are similar but have different death rates from my understanding.

No, there are way more than 3. There are Ebola Bundibugyo (BDBV), Ebola Sudan (SUDV), Taï Forest Virus (former ebola ivory coast i believe) (TAFV), and Ebola Zaire (the worst, and a version of which is causing this outbreak). There is also Ebola Reston which doesn't hurt humans.

There there is Marburg hemorrhagic fever, and Lassa virus.

Then a Simian hemorrhagic fever.

There are way for filo viruses than you have listed. There is no Ebola Congo, I think you need to read on a little bit more.

ok cool..thx ...the book mentions 3 so far that are related...so maybe ...3 that are similar

actaully acording to wiki there are 3 genus.... en.wikipedia.org...

I think you need to read a little bit more....

i always find it amazing how much attention people need...what a jerk move throwing in "you need to read a little bit more" like you are some genius on the matter... this is why ats is getting awful. People will do anything they can to make themselves feel good...

I wasn't saying you need to read a little bit more to be mean, I meant of the book because you mentioned you hadn't finished it. Sorry if it came off as "you need to read a little bit more in general." I actually said "you need to read ON a little bit more. Meaning the book. So it wasn't/i wasn't trying to pull a jerk move. Although Ivory Coast and Bundibugyo may have been discovered after the book was written (i forget). You jumped to the defensive a little quick.

I've read the book, but also studied it independently. There are 5 known strains of Ebola, and several other similar viruses.

Ebola virus (EBOV, formerly designated Zaire ebolavirus) is the most dangerous of the five known viruses within the genus Ebolavirus.

Link

edit on 7-10-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What do you mean we will have to agree to disagree? Why would you disagree and be wrong? I mean, you have zero evidence it is something else. Lassa is another similar virus (could've looked it up). They have tested and determined this outbreak to be Ebola.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Reston, Tai Forest, Zaire, Sudan, and Bundibugyo are all Ebola viruses. Just different strains.

Lassa, Marburg, and the others are similar types of viruses, but not in the Ebola family. There is currently an outbreak of Marburg in Africa as well. When they test they can tell a difference though. The big outbreak in west Africa is in fact Ebola Virus.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Ever read about Nodding Disease? Deadly mystery illness in Africa? Likely caused by a parasite, but not known for sure.

Nodding Disease

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

There is a thread on the added chunk that says 2014.
The piece was added there to fill a slot that vandals cut in the stones. I my honest opinion the 2014 was just marked to signify when the repair was made.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

haha ok sorry man

im almost finished with the book now...it is scary as hell...the book is a bit older so I'm sure there is some new data out. Out of curiosity do you have any further recommended reading? I'm finding myself really into this stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You state that

1)the virus was tested

2)The test came back

3)Result was announced

We agree to disagree that this was the steps everything went through

Step one we agree.. Some kind of test was run

Step two we agree.. Said test got some kind of result

Step three we disagree on
a)Result was announced we agree on

B)Result matching step two
we disagree on

OP was based on what came up
I presented it as I found it and looked it up

What do you consider evidence?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Again same as the earlier post

Yes they can tell the difference

As for Lassa comment earlier.. You referenced something others may not know about or understand.. LOMG!! BRB..

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

If Ebola or Marburg really are calculated "de-population" methods, don't you think the Elitists and their Assets would know how to stay protected?

Go to WalMart or any grocery store and buy some "Jolly Rancher" hard candy. It's even offered on Amazon - half price for Prime Members.

Beyond that, get some Vitamin C (500 mg) with bioflavonoids and wild rose hips. Best, cheapest anti-viral medication around.

Live healthy - live smart!

edit on 8-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: corrections

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

If Ebola or Marburg really are calculated "de-population" methods, don't you think the Elitists and their Assets would know how to stay protected?

Go to WalMart or any grocery store and buy some "Jolly Rancher" hard candy. It's even offered on Amazon - half price for Prime Members.

Beyond that, get some Vitamin C (500 mg) with bioflavonoids and wild rose hips. Best, cheapest anti-viral medication around.

Live healthy - live smart!

Why jolly ranchers?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

I know people (not me) who are "Assets" to TPTB, and they started buying this abruptly six months ago - even 'though they are dedicated chocolate enthusiasts. I have verified this elsewhere as well.

The Elitists are basically cowards when it comes to their own safety. And if they were going to "authorize" the release of "killer viruses", you'd better bet they'd have their pipeline supply of a preventative or antidote all lined up that would be plentiful and widely available. And wrapped hard candy can last for years, if you've ever cleaned out an old purse and saw what was at the bottom.

Looking at it logically, it would most likely have to be a small, family-owned domestic company that could keep a secret. Which exactly describes the company that makes "Jolly Rancher":

www.spanglercandy.com...
SPANGLER CANDY - BRYAN, OHIO

I would assume the European Elitists would have their own mainland supply companies as well. And, as I said, wrapped hard candy can last for years, and stored in any conditions (not needing refrigeration or any specific temperature).

I ask folks to PLEASE not go accusatory on Spangler. I'd like their "anti-viral" recipe to be deconstructed, and see how and why it matches "weaponized viruses".

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Jolly Rancher is only for people who can't afford statins. Statins are for those who can't afford personalized immunoglobin, which is only for those who can't access.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join