It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird experience while meditating and using binaural beats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Chewingonmushrooms

Not surprising at all, it only takes once. I had many experiences and I was the quite curious young man I cultivated myself. One time I harvested and took an undetermined amount, though foolish, I had the most profound experience even for someone relatively experienced. Well when it came on I started playing with instrumentals in my head, I noticed that one side of my mind controlled the logical beats. The other controlled the abstract beats. Anway long story short I watched my ego split into every characteristic that makes ME up and they all. Personified at once. Also known as ego split. Feel free to pm me I have a lot to say on the subject but choose not to here.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have a question that perhaps someone reading this thread, may be able to answer...
Is their any evidence that shows that multiple people have had simultaneous OBE's and traded information while on the other side?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Right on man! Will do.

GoOfyFoOt,

I'm not sure, because like I said I am still new to all of this. That is not to say that I haven't read up on OOBE experience, just not gotten so close to it myself. If I recall reading something correctly, I believe that that did happen. The thing I am not sure about is whether it happened through OOBE or through remote viewing. In theory, I think, if tuned to the same frequency it should be possible. I think that I read that two people had an OOBE in the same room and were able to "see" the silver cord on each other.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The brain is a highly tuned instrument, flashing it with binaural beats most likely overloaded your senses, the experience is a novelty, however, I'm afraid it was doing damage.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoOfYFoOt
I have a question that perhaps someone reading this thread, may be able to answer...
Is their any evidence that shows that multiple people have had simultaneous OBE's and traded information while on the other side?

That would be an awesome experiment. It would be very hard to prove to anyone else but the two people doing it would prove it to themselves for sure.

I know there has been experiments done, not sure by who i think it was by Robert Bruce? Theirs were more of him self inducing an OBE and going to a different room and reading what the person had written on the chalk board or something a long those lines.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: GoOfYFoOt

That would be an awesome experiment. It would be very hard to prove to anyone else but the two people doing it would prove it to themselves for sure.

I know there has been experiments done, not sure by who i think it was by Robert Bruce? Theirs were more of him self inducing an OBE and going to a different room and reading what the person had written on the chalk board or something a long those lines.

Right? My point was trying to establish that the "realm" they were visiting existed outside of their own minds...I have some literature by Time Life, believe it or not, on the subject. I'll try to dig it up and list some source material of their reported doppelgangers, OBE's and NDE's...Perhaps there is more information on them since they were written.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I am so glad I stumbled upon this site. I've spent the last couple months attempting to tap back into gifts I knew I had, but repressed out of fear thanks to my mother. I won't get into that here. But I was looking up how others are using BB.
In either case, I saw your comment on OOB & Astral. I've heard of them but never thought much. I've always, my whole life, had lucid dreams, vivid, every one of them. And dreams in exact detail that come true even after I tell others about the dream.
Months before I decided to get back on track spiritually..... One night I was having what i assumed (once I woke up) one of those dreaming within a dream thing I have. I hate those. Well in this "dream" I suddenly woke to have a man, straddling, but standing straight up over me. A foot on each side holding me down by my blankets. My son was sleeping beside me (in real life and this "dream"). I immediately went into fight for my life mode as I felt like this..man.. Tho he was just a dark silhouette now that I think about it, no clothes or face.. Was trying to kill me. I tried with every fiber of by being to fight back. Being the lucid dreamer I always control everything. But here, I couldn't so much as move a finger, I could only cry tears out of shear being pissed that someone was going to kill me and my son find me. I was beyond livid. Enraged.
When I finally woke I had so much rage and fear that it was real I wanted to get up and go check the house. But feared for my son. And I could barely move still. Yes it was that real. My whole body was shaking.
In reading your comments, I never really knew about sleep paralysis. And I just read something about someone who was attempting an oob and an entity was trying to help her too as she was doing it.
Do you think I may have been going into one in my state of sleep. And maybe that "man" was not a man, but an entity trying to help me but I misinterpreted it, or maybe he was trying to stop me? That I wasn't ready for such a gift?
Geesh I feel so odd for even thinking like this. But you made me think.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TaintedDove

I've had sleep paralysis, i've never encountered the dark silhouette hold you down though. I have heard many stories of this happening to people though.

I believe this is a sort of final test for you to overcome your fear of being out of body. In all my sleep paralysis experiences, it has been a matter of relaxing and letting go of all fears which finally pops me out or releases me from the paralysis. From there your mind is free to explore.

It could also have been another being or a future version of yourself helping you have an OBE. I think what happened was you haven't been accustomed to the feeling of sleep paralysis and you let your fear take over.

Next time this happens understand that it is completely normal, allow yourself to relax into the feeling of the magnetics surrounding your body, and make a conscious movement with your mind to roll out of your body, or float up, or whatever feels easiest for you. If there is still a black silhouette of a person holding you down, relax and imagine it helping you out of your body.

I say magnetics because it is a very magnetic and electric feeling when you get used to it.

Good luck out there! remember don't let fear get in the way

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Thank you so much. My mind has been in a much more spiritual place as of late. And not so much then. I do think that maybe they were trying to stop me because I wasn't ready. I say that because I threw on my fav binaural beats the other night. I wake every morning for the past year for no apparent reason at 3 a.m. And im up for a couple hours. No matter what time I go to bed. I read recently that's the time the Vail is the thinnest. So maybe it's been a sign. I threw the beats on and surprisingly fell asleep. 45 min later I woke because I had AP! Now I think back, that crazy scary at first vibration thru your body as you come up feeling.. That resonates thru you... I now remember, I've had tons of those as a child but I worked hard to stop them because they scared me.
Thank you for your advise. I'm not scared, tho I will ease into this slowly at my pace. Thank you so much

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I thought these beats were the new kids dance craze lol.
Anyone got any links to them for me to try out?.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Sensory disturbance. Electricity running amuck through the brain is a seizure. Be careful.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Deep Shamanic, Tibetan Meditation Music with 4.5H…: youtu.be...

Now that one is at 4.5. As you look around YouTube look for legitimate YouTube channels that make these often and read the pull down description because there is a difference between Alpha, Delta, Beta, & Theata waves. Also the Hz at 7 is different as to how the brain perceives it than at even a 6. Do not listen to it loud. Just normal.

To the gentleman about the seizure comment. Ya know I questioned that myself. However, I distinctly knew when I was separating, how I felt. Once I was sitting up in AP I was still in my room, no way I was leaving lol I have to ease into this. I saw someone else, most like a figure, non threatening, in my room right there. Most likely to help me as I have now read. But I took this as my normal lucid dreams where I can control everything and even change people into who I want them to be. But as soon as I realized I couldn't it hit me... Oh oh oh, oh boy. I'm in astral, but I felt I needed that one person who makes me safe so I started calling yelling their name. But when you communicate in astral it's all telepathic. Do you don't even actually say it with your mouth (something I read again that was correct after I had this) When I realized.... Hey dummy, I doubt they are astral as well as in your home at this same exact time, lol. I got nervous because I wanted that person. I Threw my head and body back into my body, closed my eyes and called my own name about 4 times and I woke up.
I could still feel the vibration going thru me after I woke for a good minute or two.
So as soon as I wanted I woke.
I remember as a child having these AP all the time. But I was young so it scared me. And I worked hard to stop them.
I'm ready now. I'm going to ease into this gift as well as the others that are coming back to me this past couple months.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I would recommend classic meditation techniques not binaural beats.
You were getting some third eye activation, you can get the same effects by pressing on your corneas with your eyes closed in a dark room for a bit (before it hurts too much ; )) and then you will see fractal patterns after you let go.
Maybe you seek out a good teacher or a group of advanced practitioners if you are sincere.

edit on 19-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join