It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Duncan is dead according to Israeli news report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
he is not dead. yet

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

On Sunday, the director of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Thomas R. Frieden, said that Mr. Duncan’s medical condition was quite critical and that he was “fighting for his life.”

Why 'was' and not 'is'? I would say "He is fighting for his life."
edit on 5-10-2014 by 2gd2btru because: .

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

I personally think he's been dead for at least 24 hours. The media will not be letting us, the commoners know anything, unless it comes from above. Tightly controlled they are at this point. They don't want bad ebola news hitting the mainstream on a weekend.

Des

yep ans when they do tell us it will be scripted much like this

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm listening to the radio right now.
They say he's taken a turn for the worse and is fighting for his life.
So if that's true, he's still alive.

But just because the man on the radio says so, doesn't make it so.
We're all just relying on various news sources... none of us are involved first hand. So who really knows what's actually going on?

About israeli:mosssad news... they've got their claws into everything. I'm sure they know what's going on...BUT why would they tell us? What's the agenda for them? What are they up to now?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
George Noory just read out the news and stated the same as well: that Duncan is still alive although health is deteriorating further.
And that he can not find any other sources besides the news out of israel
(along with his guest)

"He's losing ground" the guest reports from what he's gathered from calling around.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well.If the doctors can't manage to save one guy what would happen if they were swamped with a major outbreak of this virus?Its almost biblical.
edit on CDTMonam11261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTMonam11261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
because Israel/Mossad controls the media a reply to: MGaddafi

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, however I think the five day window from onset of symptoms to treatment are a major factor for this patient. Had he been admitted to the hospital on his first visit perhaps his treatment would have been more successful?

Those days were a steady build up of viral load rather than anti-viral treatments, which could be a major factor in treatment.

Like any disease there is a certain point where no amount of treatment is going to cure you.

Once there are hundreds/thousands of cases it will be a matter of triage. Those that are deemed savable will get treatment and everyone else will be made as comfortable as possible. Hard truth, but it is what it is.

I could be way off base in that assumption though.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Git_r_dun

I think he was being sarcastic..
am I wrong?? He did put mossad in parenthesis

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They changed the story now just fighting for his life is the headline interesting.

www.israelnationalnews.com...#!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that they changed the story. I took screen shots of both and noticed some discrepancies.

The time stamp from Arutz Sheva was the same for both reports - "10/5/2014 Tishrei 11, 5775." Near the time stamp there's a FB button. Next to that on the first report (the one where he was dead), it had "1,222 recommend this." The second report had "2,154 recommend this).

I don't know if that is significant or not.

Here's something else: Both reports start with "Thomas A. Duncan, who became ill with Ebola after arriving from West Africa in Dallas two weeks ago," then the reports change. In the first one the next words are "succumbed to the virus today (Sunday), reports Reuters. Duncan was fighting for his life at a Dallas hospital on today" - and at that point both reports change.

"On today?" What's up with the really bad grammar?

Why didn't Arutz Sheva simply issue a retraction?

And, as someone else in this thread indicated, why did Dr. Frieden say Mr. Duncan's condition "was" quite critical and that he "was" fighting for his life? Shouldn't that be "is?"

I've got screen shots of both reports but can't figure out how to post them.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune
We can confirm what you've reported about Arutz Sheva. Their report that Thomas Duncan has died has been copied and posted online in a YT video. Go to the 52 seconds mark:

Here's a screen shot from the vid (The ATS bits at the top are just from my own browser) :

So, we have a load of questions and many have been asked already in this thread.

One of the lines of thinking I suspect is that "they" are gauging public reaction to the varied reports. Because for certain, people in the affected regions with the money to get out are not going to change their plans to leave based on what happens with one patient in the US. They will still see the USA and various other western countries as much better places to be if they become sick, and over time, more and more of them will make their way out.

We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg with the W. African epidemic. As of yesterday, the "official" death toll was around 3400 cases. By this time next week it will be well over 4,000. In another month it will be many times that. The more it spreads, the more "ebola refugees" we are going to see arriving in various western countries.

So, if Mr Duncan has passed away, then delaying that announcement is not for the benefit of those in the affected W. African regions. Those who can will be getting out anyway and heading anywhere they can that they think is safer. Any delay is purely because of concerns about "local" (US) reaction to the news and contingency plans concerning what to do next.

Note to dianajune : to upload images and then post them, please see SkepticOverlord's thread Using the new features and functions of ATS.5/3. He's one of the site's owners and also writes most of the code used to run it. It's really not difficult to upload images once you've learned the basics.

edit on 6/10/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I agree about their attempt at gauging public reaction to the news. It could be that if this epidemic continues to spiral out of control that martial law will be imposed.

I'll look up those instructions and post the pics asap. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Duncan's mom, brother and nephew are driving down from Charlotte, NC to be with him on encouragement from his doctor. They left at 11:00 last night so I am assuming he hasn't passed yet but is getting ready to.

My prayers are with the family.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think I finally got it. Thanks again! "

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
He's still alive but won't be long.

What probably happened was that the press has his obituary and death notice all set and ready to go. They are just waiting for him to die. Someone mistakenly put up the obit and notice up early.

If this guy survives, which isn't likely, he'll wish he had died. He left Africa knowing he was infected. He could have started a world wide epidemic with a deadly disease. He could have easily infected the very people he went to visit, even the children. They should all be very angry with him. If he survives, he should be prosecuted.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
IF this thread doesn't take the cake.

Every other thread it's evil zionists!

Then they 'report' Duncan died.

Then people jump on the bandwagon.

Meh.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lakesidepark

I think I am gonna pass on your source:

The source of this fabrication

Reuters says NOTHING about Duncan being dead, just that he is in CD.
edit on 6-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If this guy survives, which isn't likely, he'll wish he had died. He left Africa knowing he was infected.

And lied about it. Then visited family. Who does that?

Must be denial?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF this thread doesn't take the cake.

Every other thread it's evil zionists!

Then they 'report' Duncan died.

Then people jump on the bandwagon.

Meh.

It's not the op's fault that it was an Israeli news source that made up a BS article claiming the guy was dead when he isn't. This thread should be tossed into the hoax forum seeing how it isn't true. But don't worry seeing how Israel constantly breaks international law and commits crimes against humanity there will be another thread where you can come running to the defense of those poor oppressed Israeli's.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join