It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denial of JESUS = End of Humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Call me a Lunatic call me what you will i know i am going to be ripped atom from atom but im willing to take it for The One that Was nailed to a wooden cross for me this is what i can call my statement of Faith ive had alot of ups and downs in my life and not once have i fallen so low and thank God/Jesus for that i pray that everyone is saved but the reality of life is that not alot believe now in not a bible thumper either just for the record. I believe that everyone has choices we all do its a tiny thing people forget about "FREEWILL" you choose whether you choose a path of good or evil heaven or hell life is all about choices.

The bottom line to my thread is that i will stand by my statement of faith and defend it till i die!!

"As for me and my family we shall serve the lord Jesus Christ to all the glory be"

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Did you ever hear of full stops?

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If you truly follow the teachings of Christ, why are you seemingly condemning those who do not believe when your mandate was to not judge?

I may be reading your intent incorrectly, but it seems as though you see non-believers as the enemy when Christ himself would have seen them as people in need.

Just my humble .02 cents.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Not judgeing at all i have friends of many different religious prefrences and love them dearly my intent came out a bit wrong and sorry to any offense it may cause i just feel this emotion to tell people to please have a change of heart... sorrya reply to: Hefficide

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Do you condemn the Buddhists, or Native American beliefs? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Don't criticize me for seeing the lie that religion is, I live happily and will die happily without it thank you

Furthermore, Jesus the man was actually a terrorist by todays standards, a terrorist surrounded by folk-lore that emerged as what we now have today; a control platform for those that believe the folk-lore, despite how ludicrous it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I dont condemn any one i am not the condemer everyone is entitled to thier beliefs like i said "FreeWill" though it may not be in line with my beliefes does not mean i condemn when Jesus was here he was here to help the needy!!a reply to: suz62

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why do you or society consider him a terrorist because he chose to be different and not steal lie cheat steal that makes him a terrorist really.. and by the way he didnt go by society's standards he Is the son of God.a reply to: Zcustosmorum

edit on 5-10-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Note that Jesus said the only sign they would get is the sign of Jonah. Follow the voices of Yahweh and Elohim in the text. How does it end?

Jonah is reminded of God's mercy. He still resisted. Yahweh insulted the people conflicted by his one sense of compassion. It is my view that Elohim is the Father. I also think Yahweh never knew that the man he refers to as his right hand in Isaiah 53 would ultimately be his own baptism. God had mercy on the Son by making him humbled in human form. By this, we have the sign of Jonah. The key to this is being baptized for the dead?

1 Corinthians 15:29

Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them?

I affirm your testimony as my own. I know my redeemer lives. I like the way job puts it in ch 19:

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes – I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

All eyes will see...

Read Jonah ch 4 in the names of God Bible.
edit on 5-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Why do you or society consider him a terrorist because he chose to be different and by the way he didnt go by society's standards he Is the son of God.a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You answered your own question:

he didnt go by society's standards

he Is the son of God

Highly debatable

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Christianity is not the only religion out there?
So how would the end of it kill humanity?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Call me a Lunatic call me what you will i know i am going to be ripped atom from atom but im willing to take it for The One that Was nailed to a wooden cross for me this is what i can call my statement of Faith ive had alot of ups and downs in my life and not once have i fallen so low and thank God/Jesus for that i pray that everyone is saved but the reality of life is that not alot believe now in not a bible thumper either just for the record. I believe that everyone has choices we all do its a tiny thing people forget about "FREEWILL" you choose whether you choose a path of good or evil heaven or hell life is all about choices.

The bottom line to my thread is that i will stand by my statement of faith and defend it till i die!!

"As for me and my family we shall serve the lord Jesus Christ to all the glory be"

I read this... and well it seemed painful...
Then I realized I needed to try to take a deep breath and say this in one go out loud. And you know what? It was fun.

This might be the next great drinking game. A shot if you can't get through a full recital in one breath!

S&F to you!
edit on 5-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: I am a misspelling fool!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think his message was more to serve others, not him.

Kind of twisted around these days. Before you reply, serving others is serving him, then okay go out and serve them, not preach about it here.

Thats the guy who makes a big noise filling the offering plate as it passes by.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Do you believe societys "Standards" are perfect..reply to: Zcustosmorum

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Why do you or society consider him a terrorist because he chose to be different and not steal lie cheat steal that makes him a terrorist really..

Because he threatened to tear down the temple. Even entered it and attacked the people there.

Okay, he didn't actually threaten to tear it down, he just walked up to it and said (paraphrased), this corner stone will be thrown down.

Of course the people living then misinterpreted his meaning as much as they do today.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Do you believe societys "Standards" are perfect..reply to: Zcustosmorum

This isn't about me, only the Romans could answer that for you but Jesus certainly didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This thread is just above the thread, "That Jesus never existed". Irony? Satire? or? IS IT SATAN!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The only Reason he was crucified was because pilot was in fear of a revolt of the Jewish community but By "Roman" standard he was not found Guilty of Anything a reply to: Zcustosmorum

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Written 700 years before Christ and that is not contested. So many people are blind, even those who think they are Christians and have no knowledge.

Isaiah 53 New International Version (NIV)

Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e];
by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.
edit on 5-10-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

By "Roman" standard he was not found Guilty of Anything

He was found guilty of "upsetting the Jews" and thats why they nailed him. It seems the Jews ran the Romans like they run the US today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join