It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly symbolic dream or nothing at all?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
When I was a child (probably like 3 or 4 years old), I had a dream that I always thought was extremely important, for some reason. I don't remember most of it, but what I recall is this:
I stood near a fireplace because I was told to do that and an eye came from the outside, from the top of the chimney and it approached me, starring at me and then it went up again.

I think maybe this is connected with the all seeing eye in the pyramid, because the eye came from the top, outside of the chimney, and the chimney is a trapezoid... So it would be like the eye actually came from the pyramid, that's above the trapezoid form of the chimney.

I always had the idea that I'm being watched, and that's all I'm going to say for now, because I would like to hear your opinions and see if someone suggests what I think this may be about (I'm not saying it now because I don't want to influence what you were going to say).

Basically what I would like to know is your opinion about the meaning of the dream and what may be implied here...

Also, please no jokes about the chimney thing, I know it sounds ridiculous, but that's the way it was.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

I think your on the right track with the Mason/Illuminati twist. Fireplaces are usually brick and the 'all seeing eye' is the symbol of choice.
I don't see it as necessarily a bad thing, everyone has an opinion on this but Mason's ideology made up the original aspects of what the USA was to be about, freedom and enlightenment. The "G" stands for geometry which is what our universe is based on.

Was there a fire in the fireplace? Fire is passion.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Have you had any other experiences or dreams that remain as vivid as this one?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

There was no fire, on the contrary, there was a hose and a watering can, which makes the dream even harder to understand, at least for me.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Water is emotion, from a hose filling a bucket means a release of it into a contained location.

Are you hoping there is more in the universe, such as a creator looking down at you, but are not restricting yourself to God as prescribed by religion?

Without knowing you it would be a guess, but that's usually how these things get resolved.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It means no such thing...as a 3 or 4-5 yea r old child...you wouldn't have been exposed to or correlated nor understood any such connection right? You were a child...with no capacity nor influences as such...a 3 year old...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Only if you feel life's experiences make dreams what they are. In recent years I've come to see sometimes dreams are genetic and even not meant for the dreamer, as we react to our environments like animals before an earthquake.

It all depends on the individual, environmental factors and residual genetic makeup of the dreamer.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Please don't take this as me dismissing your dream.

Even in the most prophetic of dreams, we sometimes have corporeal-reality influences intermingled with the message itself. I'm curious if the chimney aspect of it had to do with Santa watching to see if you are sleeping on Christmas Eve. I'm not saying the eye part is supposed to be Santa but sometimes our own brains like to "embellish" a truly meaningful proclamation.

I would try to analyze it again but take out certain parts to see if has matched events in your life more accurately than if you included them. You are drawing a specific conclusion (the Illuminati eye) based on what you consider to be the silliest aspect of the dream. Honestly, I don't think the chimney part is silly at all but your own questioning of it makes me think you should explore other meanings more deeply.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
planetyek: Yes, they also involve the chimney that has a very narrow passage way (through the wall) and when I go through it, there are many, many rooms there, but that's pretty much all I can remember. There's usually someone with me, but I don't recall who the person (or thing?!) is. I've had these types of dreams ever since I can remember, very often and they are always very real and sometimes I even think things like "I just don't remember this when I'm awake, but now that I'm here, it's so obvious all these rooms exist". Until a few months ago, my memory of having them kept coming and going, then I wrote them in a journal... They are so vivid that I actually thought to myself when I was awake "wait a minute, where are all those rooms, where's the passage way to enter them?", it took me a few seconds to realize they were just dreams...

AnteBellum: I was only 3 or 4 at the time, I have no idea what my thoughts on God were (they probably didn't even exist).

mysterioustranger: that's exactly what worries me. I think the symbolism is blatant, but how would I know about it at that age? Unless...

Cuervo: I'm not saying the dream was supposed to be some kind of prophecy. It wasn't. But maybe it meant something about me that I'm not aware of. As for Santa, I'm European and we don't care as much about that as you do in the US. I don't think I ever believed that Santa existed, my older sister always told me that was a lie.
______

Also, I read that the trapezoid form is the most perfect form in which demons manifest (there's even a secret society called "the order of the trapezoid").
edit on 5-10-2014 by Emma3 because: more information

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

When I was a child (probably like 3 or 4 years old), I had a dream that I always thought was extremely important, for some reason. I don't remember most of it, but what I recall is this:
I stood near a fireplace because I was told to do that and an eye came from the outside, from the top of the chimney and it approached me, starring at me and then it went up again.

Just out of curiousity, did your Family teach you that Santa knew who was naughty or nice...that he was watching you?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So in brief I'll tell you my experience as a small child. I was in my bed at night and I awoke to a circle of heads on the walls all around me. The one directly behind and above my head was the one in charge as it were, hearing input and leading the conversation from others. This went on for two nights. At one point on the second night the conversation ended, like they had reached an agreement is the best I can describe it and the others left. I was then told something by the big head on the wall above my headboard.

I wised I could remember what was said…

I bet others have similar experiences, if they can remember and are willing to share (even if embarrassed]. C'mon it would help us all to better understand stuff like this.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

That was also what Cuervo thought. No, they never told me that.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emma3
a reply to: Char-Lee

That was also what Cuervo thought. No, they never told me that.

Ah I see, did maybe you hear that from other kids, it just seems like a scary dream and little 3-4 year olds don't really have a reason to dream of illuminati symbols. we have growing minds at that age and imagination plays a big part of that. I guess there is no real way to know right. I think most of us had some strange things happen as children, I know i did.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think dream symbolism depends a lot on your own mental context.

I think for a small child Masonic and pyramid connections might be a bit advanced.

But a fireplace is this special part of the house where bad/dangerous things are allowed (fire/soot) where you yourself cannot go, and you know there's a passage up there you've never seen.
It's also where santa comes from, and of course we tell children he's always watching you.
You also threw in water- the obvious protection from the danger in the fireplace.

I'd say the dream has something to do with curiousity and conscience- wanting to check something out and knowing it's dangerous or against the rules.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
intrptr: Was that only a one time thing? Or did you have other similar experiences/keep having?

Char-Lee: I'm from Europe and here (at least in my country) we don't have those traditions regarding Santa Claus. Some parents just tell the kids it's a nice old man that comes to bring us gifts, but they don't say things like he'll watch you in your sleep, or anything like that. Besides, my older sister always told me Santa was not real, I don't think I ever believed in it.

TheVagabond: about this being too advanced for my age at the time - exactly, that's what I think too and that's why it worries me. Given other things that happened/happen to me, I think that was the real meaning of the dream, but how would I know it at that age? I also always had this idea that I'm being watched.

Has anyone here ever read Fritz Springmeier? That's the kind of stuff I'm thinking about...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I have not read his work. On a quick Google and Wikipedia check I see he is a conspiracy theorist interested in Masonic/Satanic conspiracy and Operation Monarch mind control (which I also had to look up) and found supposedly involved training though trauma from a young age to affect personality and brain function, thus yielding an ideal covert operative or slave or in one variant possibly even a psychic asset.

I'll just say this seems unlikely given the availability of a more accessible meaning that could be generated by a child's mind - the experience you allude to and your choice in media could be suggesting a reinterpretation that is different from what was originally going on in your mind. Then again I don't know anything about your experience. It is of course possible that you have been exposed to traumas and occult symbolism at a young age whether or not any of the conspiracy aspects that resonates with for you are real, and in that case perhaps you were capable of a more complex dream without detailed understanding because you had basic negative associations of occult symbolism at that age. It depends on your experience and mental context.

What I can say pretty confidently is that "simply barging into someone's psyche and giving orders- the basic con" as William S Burroughs characterized soviet mind control experiments, is doomed to failure even if there is a possibility of psychic influence. Our lives are both our own and shared with the whole of existence, so from either direction a conspiracy is outgunned by your immediate proximity and control over yourself, and by the generally decent will of the whole, so I wouldn't let worries about this dream run away with me. I admit that in dark moments I have considered whether one can "lose their soul" or be tampered with by malicious influences, whether it's media programming or electronic influence or something spiritual in nature, but I've found that whether or not that's true the most that can happen is that I can be in an unhealthy mood, and I'm perfectly able to choose a better mood and get back to dealing with life the way I prefer - it can be as simple as putting on the right music and choosing a small solvable problem to build momentum on.
edit on Sun 5 Oct 2014 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I usually don't usually try to interpret dreams, especially other people's dreams.
All I can say is that if my own dreams are meaningfully symbolic or precognitive, than either I am really messed up in the head or else the future is going to be really weird.
They may mean nothing all, but I still enjoy the dream world. I couldn't make up most of the stuff if I tried.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
MK Ultra comes to mind. Maybe you were programmed to do something at a certain age, or they just have you in the wings for when they need you? Okay, I'm taking off my tin-foil hat now.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Fylgje because: typo typo

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i dont even remember existing when i was 3-4 yrs, im not insinuating anything, i just think its odd you can remember a dream from that age.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

That is possible. I have a few vague visual memories of being in a toddler swing and several detailed memories of being 4.
edit on Sun 5 Oct 2014 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join