It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Suicide Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's always the suicider's fault. This is what bugs me, but it's understandable. They're either selfish or sinful or misguided or mentally disordered or something else ugly and unliked. They walked out and exited, even as we remain and continue to struggle. And some of those struggles come as direct result of their exiting, so the dislike increases. Not only did they prove to be weak and noncommittal, they also made things harder for us which shows disregard.

From my standpoint, nobody chose to be here, unless they remember making that choice. If someone doesn't remember making that choice, why should they be bound to this life? If you didn't choose to be here, why should you have to stay? You're a hostage amongst other hostages and walkins. At worst, you're a hostage escaping and leaving other hostages to fend for themselves. At best, you stay to help other hostages. But why does any hostage want to survive and feel better, if they didn't choose to be here? And how can one know the walkins are speaking the truth, unless they themselves remember? Unless walkins can produce solid evidence for their preexistence then one can only have faith in what they say, not certainty. All of the interpersonal feelings and connections may or may not keep a person holding on, depending how much the experiencer believes holding on is worth it. Having not made the choice to enter this reality before birth, they do not have that purpose to keep them here.

Let me rephrase the last paragraph. Lets say you're born as HItler. Lets say you're born into one of the Jews who's about to be gassed. Lets say you're born into a nation experiencing poverty and die when you're 14. Lets say you're born into the life of a person who's the unluckiest person alive. What choice did you ever have? There're many horrific places you could be born. Are we to say there's no justification for a person to ever desire to exit this life, no matter the circumstances they face? What if I'm born with a terrible disease? And who're we to say what's horrific? What's horrific in a developed country is a picnic in a developing country. And what's horrific today would have been a picnic 500 years ago or in certain times when things were much worse. And what's deemed a picnic today will be deemed horrific in the future.

I just find it hard to hate or cast blame on people who exit.

Could suicide be a beneficial process in evolution? I don't think we can really know for sure given our knowledge, but I think it's possible. It would of course be counter to most instinctive responses to suicide which are hostile to it. Yet not everything that's good for us is liked. I don't like war and yet it's sometimes good. I didn't always like school, yet it's generally good. To be fair, hte same can be said for suiciders. Maybe the pain in this life is good for us? Maybe killing ourselves is cutting ourselves short?
edit on 4-10-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Imagine me working at the call center for the Samaritians
the theme tune from m.a.s.h would be playing in my head

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here we go:

It's always the suicider's fault. This is what bugs me, but it's understandable. They're either selfish or sinful or misguided or mentally disordered or something else ugly and unliked. They walked out and exited, even as we remain and continue to struggle. And some of those struggles come as direct result of their exiting, so the dislike increases. Not only did they prove to be weak and noncommittal, they also made things harder for us which shows disregard.

Of course it's their fault; I type better with my tongue in my cheek, apparently. Anyway, you know, it's all about personal responsibility, freedom. That's the hypocracy here. You can't have freedom without personal responsibility. That's what we're told. The problem is, you neither have choices here, nor personal responsibility, really. It starts, really, with being born--at least, mostly.

Regardless of that, you still have few, if any, choices, here. Most people don't agree with that, but most people aren't exposed to knowing how manipulated this environment is. Since they can't really do anything about it, and since the controllers of this feedback loop want to keep people calm, malleable and things running smoothly, we aren't generally exposed to it. Most never see the big control booth where augmentated reality is hosted, provided and scripting, quite literally, is carried out. Lol. But I'm half serious, and maybe even more than half….
It's for our own good we don't really know for sure or the extent of it.

And that's the cruelest joke on us of all. Someone had an avatar I saw the other night: It was a woman, crawling and struggling mightily to do so, and when she'd get so far down the road, a giant hand would swoop down from above, pick her up and place her back where she started crawling. This exemplifies it better than I ever could with all these words, here.

Obviously, whomever has that avatar is well aware, most likely. So, here we go…..again. And again, etc.
That said, I guess I don't need to repeat too much that in such an environment, you can't possibly have personal responsibility, and requiring that you state the lie that you do to be "emotionally healthy," is an incredibly evil thing, even while you are constantly put in positions where the irony of that is painfully obvious, just so those in control will not appear to be to blame.

The fact is you neither have freedom, nor personal responsibility. It isn't your fault. And it's likely that suicide is given the rap that it is bc, this place being controlled by sociopathic, narcissistic personalities such as it is, that mind set does not allow for the objectified subjects to make their own decisions about such a vital matter, much less anything else. It's about the control. IF it is as I describe, then what and/or who controls the feedback loop would not allow you to make such a penultimate choice.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Oh yes, that wasn't music at all. They were a joke band that were purposely terrible as a "punk" gimmick of sorts. The kind of thing a rebellious teenager might listen to. But it does make a joke about the absurdity of modern industrial society. And it was the music that inspired Kurt Cobain! I don't actually listen to music like that, personally. I have gone through a variety of phases of music-listening. Nowadays it's more electronic/ambient.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What if the light, in the end of the tunnel,
Is just another vagina that we're on our way to exit from?

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

In other words, if you know the afterlife exists, then you will not have to return to this plane, otherwise you are in bondage to the physical world, to be some kind of slave.

I don't know if those that commit suicide are looking to fast-track their way to the other side, I don't think they can get away that easily, and most likely, will be sent back to Earth.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

I think if reincarnation were a surefire thing, there'd be many more people who recall past lives. Maybe when you "die" in this realm, you are brainwashed squeaky clean, put into an amnesia trance and plugged into a new life? It would be nice. If I knew for sure I'd just respawn, I probably would have ended it at some point along the way. Maybe once you become enlightened enough to realize that it is really just a game and you no longer take it seriously, they pull you out so you don't ruin the suspension of disbelief for everyone else???

I think, perhaps, that we do remember our past lives although the memories may be buried deep. As of late, I have been writing down my dreams for probably the first time ever. I started doing this while experimenting with the whole OBE/AP (out-of-body experience / astral projection) and lucid dreaming thing. For the longest, I could honestly say I didn't dream or that I didn't dream every night and if I did, there was no recollection of the dreams. And then I ran out of cannabis xD I also sleep with the light on-- not for fear of any monsters but because it helps keep my sleep lite (for whatever reason I just don't like heavy, deep, sleep :-/ ) Anywho, I now notice that when I do dream, if feels as if the left and right sides of my brain are at work versus the frontal of my brain which seems to be the portion of my brain I use mainly while I am awake (this could just be my imagination). When I dream and begin to wake, I feel a shift from the left and right sides to the center-frontal area. This mainly happens as I rustle around before finally opening my eyes. Once I do open my eyes, the dream almost instantly vanishes as if it never even happened. So to combat this, I try to immediately write down my dream or at least immediately ponder the dream in order to keep the dream "fresh" as I transition to my awake self. If I happen to rustle in the middle of the night, I just make sure to keep my eyes closed and I am able to resume the dream from where it left off.

The point I make is that there have been countless dreams I have had, but only a handful of dreams I remember + those I have written down. Sometimes I'll have a moment during the day where something will remind me of a dream I previously had but had long forgotten, and the feeling is similar to deja vu. So perhaps our past lives are similar to this? Perhaps we do remember our former lives, or at least vaguely, but have long since begun storing newer information from this life including our childhood, our dreams from childhood, adolescence, and of course our drug/alcohol "experimenting" days?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join