It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - Continued Ambiguity and Augmented Realities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

What pains me about ATS and Sandy Hook is that pretty soon after a thread on this subject gets started...it`s closed.
They`ll always find a reason and its a shame because no matter what side of the fence one sits on.....there`s something that stinks about the whole thing and it shouldn`t be ignored.
Unfortunately discussions on here are abruptly stopped and there`s been some great research and posts by members that really should be heard and shared.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Did they tear down the movie theater in Aurora? Children won't be reminded of the massacre by a school building. They'll be reminded by their dead friends and family.

edit on 3-10-2014 by tavi45 because: added a sentence

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
'Massacre at Sandy Hook', the greatest motion picture never made.

Connecticut Senator, Chris Dodd (D) gave such an academy award winning performance at Sandy Hook he was rewarded with the highest award Hollywood/Washington can bestow, the Presidency of the Motion Picture Association of America.

As the Pope of Propaganda, he can now invite movie stars and moguls to his Beverly Hills Mansion for previews of the next big thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 3/10/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

Clear pictures of the drill that morning
Monsignoiur Weiss left his school in lokcdown because of this
Then for two years has done interviews never disclosing the drill that was taking place
They are busted!

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

The photographer of these photos from that morning drill at rose of lima
Ended up dead.

memoryholeblog.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Wow he's now working in Hollywood. That's a creepy connection.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I hadn't planned on posting on this topic further but I feel some of what you posted warranted a response because some of what you have pointed out isn't completely addressing all of the circumstances.

It was almost a year later. And there was no evidence in the vacant building.

There wasn't any evidence of what? For months, the authorities could not seem to ascertain whether it was a lone wolf shooter or multiple shooters. This is evidenced in a multitude of sources and still was not clear months into the investigation. Even now as stated in the official report, there is third party DNA on the trigger of the firearm used to shoot Nancy Lanza and on a sealed letter addressed to the "young children of Sandy Hook" that was found in the Lanza home but the contents of which were not mentioned in the official report.

That's just to start with, authorities do not know who this third party DNA belongs too, who decided there is no evidence left and why would you feel like you could conclusively say so? I'm not being crass, I'm just honestly wondering.

The school HAD to come down. There is no way it could be used as a school in the future. 6, 7, 8 year old children couldn't learn in that building.

You're exactly right, it did HAVE to come down and there is no way it could be used as a school in the future. The problem is that it shouldn't have been used as a school when children were reported to go there. The school was heavily saturated and infested with Asbestos and lead, so much so that after they closed it, they posted huge warning signs on all of the doors warning of the asbestos danger. They did this while it was uninhabited after the incident but before that it was just fine in the affluent community of Newtown?

A Youtube member by the name of Brendan Hunt or Xrayultra traveled to Sandy Hook and videoed the school from behind the giant barb wire fence the erected around the entire property before it was demolished that clearly shows the large asbestos warning signs on all of the doors. Documents and reports of all of this are readily available online, I'm not making this up.

They would all be distracted about the massacre and they'd be scaring each other to death saying 'there is a ghost in the bathroom' .. 'there is a ghost under your chair' ... 'if you go into the closet a dead person will grab you'. That's how kids roll. They don't want to sit in a spot where another kid had their brains blown out.

Yeah, I agree, no doubt that would be the case but that is all irrelevant since the structure was unfit for human habitation to begin with.

I don't blame them. Bringing down the school was the correct thing to do. It was psychologically the healthy thing to do. No evidence was destroyed. And it wasn't brought down until almost a year later.

It was brought down almost a year later but in the interim was guarded by security cameras, a property wide barb wire fence with big signs that threatened arrest for any violations. Combine that with non disclosure agreements by both the company that did the "clean up" and the demolition and it adds up to seemingly be perhaps..... Not so innocent as you would like to make it sound. At the very least it's abnormal, they do any of this at Virginia Tech? How about the Aurora Theater? You seem adamant in stating no evidence was destroyed, i'm perplexed by this repeated statement because I fail to understand how you could know.

One last thing, where did they send the remnants of the demolition of Sandy Hook? That's extra credit.

(post by Zephyranth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Zephyranth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterCoffee

Cant read your code sorry. I'd love to know that site that is?
thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
A word of caution...

Several posts have been removed for posting the names of private individuals which is against the T&C. A little something to bear in mind as you consider your next post. Any further posts along this line will result in the removal of your post and a suspension of your posting privileges.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Sandy Hook is a very spooky case. Much like Aurora.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Sandy Hook is a very spooky case. Much like Aurora.

You know what? "Spooky" is the best word to describe Sandy hook, it really is. I don't think any other world in the english language best describes the set of circumstances that surround the entire incident.

I have never been in the crowd of "nobody died". I was never in the crowd of there were "no planes". It's not about that, not at all. It's about analyzing the evidence that has been presented and comparing it to other incidents of the same scope and realizing that Sandy Hook is in a league of it's own when it comes to anomalies, secrecy and just plain defying common sense.

In a quest to deny ignorance, if that is what one chooses to do, when presented with all of the facts and evidence involving this tragedy, it's irresponsible to not ask questions when they don't make sense and defy logic. Despite the moral obligations placed on us by society, critical thinking must not and can not be suspended when there is evidence that defies rational logic.

I have refined my opinions and views about this subject matter in the last year but I remain skeptical about the official story as presented because it does not conform with known facts. Does that mean I would make the jump to crisis actors, a live drill or Israel false flags? NO. It means that I have a functional brain and although I don't have all of the answers, I can still tell that what I am being told does not hold water to the presented and available evidence.

That's not being disrespectful, that's being conscious.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

The facts of Sandy Hook are coming home to roost Helious.

Astounding and so disappointing! (Shakes head and walks away. Okie blows and kicks rocks)

Unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join