It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - Continued Ambiguity and Augmented Realities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Link

I did a history search for this and did not find it.

This article main theme is 'Was Sandy Hook a Relocated Emergency Drill?'

As documents relating to the Sandy Hook shooting continue to be assessed and interpreted by independent researchers there is a growing awareness that the media coverage of the massacre of 26 children and adults was intended primarily for public consumption to further larger political ends. A considerable amount of evidence has been withheld by authorities, who in a telling move have successfully postponed public disclosure of items culled from Nancy and Adam Lanzas’ residence and vehicles for an additional ninety days.

There a number videos in the article for which links are dead apparently but the videos do come up. I don't know how to link the videos otherwise.

There is a photograph of several lines of kids in an emergency trial evacuation that was carried out 2 weeks before the event. The evacuation assembly point is at at the fire station. Was this a trail for a real event or a future much bigger drill itself? Unless the sole scenario for the evacuation was a shooting in the school the fire station does not make a good choice as a logical assembly point would have been somewhere in the school grounds as there is plenty of room for it some way from the school. The most likely scenario to plan for would be a fire so why not use the far end of the car park as the assembly point?

The article points out the fire station was not a good choice of location as it its down the road where emergency and family vehicles will come speeding along, something I had not thought of. This it self is an accurate observation, and suggests that a shooting or a much bigger bigger drill is the dominant reason for making the fire station the assembly point.

According to the article, some of the kids did give media interviews sometime later which is strange in why would they allow the kids to be interviewed when they are traumatised and considering the interviews could quite easily add to the trauma??

Food for the truth seeker. videos and photo in the article

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Anyone who's been following the Sandy Hook case has probably heard of James Tracy. Hell Anderson Cooper pretty much blasted him on CNN.

I just want to point out one point.

Mr Tracy cites a FBI Statistical Report in the beginning of his article as some sort of "Proof" that noone died on that day. The Sandy Hook victims were not included in the statistics, it got covered at great length in another thread. I'm on a mobile so I can't really copy links but i'll add it when I get home.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sandy Hook was a tragedy. Two dozen children were murdered by a man with mental health issues and stolen guns. That's what Sandy Hook was.

As for drills ahead of time .. of course schools have drills. My daughter had terrorist drills and shooter drills and fire drills. Some of the drills were shelter in place (lock the door, lay on the floor and hide from windows), some were school evacuations, some were school evacuations to a distant location (a church about 1/4 mile away).

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/3/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Me again.

The FBI Statistical Report was covered:

This Thread

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

" And nobody better be poke'n around facebook or ask'n any
questions. Just because nothing we're tell'n you sounds like
the truth. Or you''ll be arrested."

What a quack!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sandy Hook was a tragedy. Two dozen children were murdered by a man with mental health issues and stolen guns. That's what Sandy Hook was.

As for drills ahead of time .. of course schools have drills. My daughter had terrorist drills and shooter drills and fire drills. Some of the drills were shelter in place (lock the door, lay on the floor and hide from windows), some were school evacuations, some were school evacuations to a distant location (a church about 1/4 mile away).

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Did you make that assertion from the official report?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Funny thing is:

FBI Releases Documents And Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook

fbi.gov
edit on 3-10-2014 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Funny thing is:

fbi.gov

And there goes another SH thread....

Thanks bud!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

According to the article, some of the kids did give media interviews sometime later which is strange in why would they allow the kids to be interviewed when they are traumatised and considering the interviews could quite easily add to the trauma??

Speaking purely on a factual basis, none of the kids that were interviewed appeared too traumatized. Some were smiling, laughing, some were goofing off but at least to my eye, I could not detect any trauma. I don't think the parents thought they were traumatized much either based on the fact they carted them across the country to perform at basketball games and the Super Bowl halftime show less than a month later.

None of the interviewees witnessed any carnage, seen the gunman or heard anything like stakato gunfire emanating from a AR-15 echoing in a school hall. It was described by one child as, the janitor banging around. To fill in the gaps, you must rely on testimony from the school nurse and Gene Rosen.

Now, why any of the above is relevant, well, that's speculative and subjective based on your viewpoint. As far as the drills go, it's interesting to note that in almost all recent cases of mass tragedies, extremely similar or in some cases the exact same drills were happening at the time or in the very recent past.

Norad running drills on the morning of 9/11 resulting in an effective "stand down" of military aircraft.

Boston Bombing running exact same drills as what happened

And of course, who can forget this gem from the chief of police over at the LAX airport incident. Notice the full on face palm of the guy behind the chief on the left.

And FEMA drills taking place for the same scenario as Sandy Hook at the same time less that 14 miles away
edit on 3-10-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Any fleas come off the dog after the tail wagged it? I just saw the movie "Wag The Dog" w/Bob Deniro and Dusty Hoffman, but in the movie the only debacle was the POTUS is accused of molestation and the 'foe de jour' is Albania.
They also had a bit that in Desert Storm when the bomb went down the chimney, it was filmed on a backlot in 1/10 scale, certainly it was all fictional and Uncle Suga wouldn't have H-Wood, and who also runs it (same crappy Bo$$...) partake in a fraud against the sheeple, You know besides Apollo 11..

So, sew, makes perfect sense to have the "actors" rehearse their 'roles' so when it is time to capture the moment on film, it ALL runs per the script. When anybody/entity gets close to the TRUTH, another calamity arises OR dis-information is spread far and wide OR the "threat" is eliminated..

Farcebook™, Twitter™, Google™ (especially the new chrome™ ad, use symbolism much?..)

Keep Your head down and Your powder dry...

namaste

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

No, they did not "say" that. There's a link at the bottom of the page - Data Declaration
There you'll find this

The FBI collects these data through the Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program.

Connecticut UCR 2012 *pdf*
Pg 245 Newtown reports 0 murders. There is also a footnote. Read it.

Does NOT include 27 victims of Newtown mass shooting (see State Police Misc.)

Same thing on pg 33 for Middlesex county.

Pg 415 State Police Misc. shows

Includes 27 victims of Newtown mass shooting

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

They tore down that school so fast it was unbelievable, which is destruction of evidence at the very least. If I committed a crime and my family destroyed all the stuff in my room that day to protect me they'd be thrown in jail. Yet again the government ignores the rules for no good reason and people just buy it hook line and sinker.

It doesn't matter if it really happened or is a conspiracy because we'll never know. They destroyed the scene of the crime like paranoid mob bosses.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45
What does any of that tripe have to do with the ignorant claims about the FBI report?

ETA: They didn't tear down the school until about 10 months after the shooting.
edit on 3-10-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
One of the issues that applies at least in some ways, regardless of ones overall position on Sandy Hook, is the emergency response. Two things stick out:

1. There was a critical, unacknowledged ambulance shortage in the first crucial hour of the response, and by the time reinforcements arrived, the the road to/from the school was hopelessly blocked. The secondary road, Riverside, also experienced significant blockage. We are lead to believe children just happened to stop needing ambulances at the exact moment these problems arose. This strains credulity.

2. There are multiple gunshots audible in the 911 calls after the "final" shot. Not just multiple gunshots alone, but the reactions to those shots by 911 callers, dispatchers, and officers on scene. Danbury States Atty Stephen Sedensky has edited some of these shots out of the 911 audio (we know this because references to the original, unedited files are contained within the final report itself, ironically).

That's the tip of the iceberg, but in and of itself, more than enough to justify an independent investigation.
edit on 3-10-2014 by Zephyranth because: Spelling

edit on 3-10-2014 by Zephyranth because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
They tore down that school so fast it was unbelievable, which is destruction of evidence at the very least. If I committed a crime and my family destroyed all the stuff in my room that day to protect me they'd be thrown in jail.

Almost A Year After Massacre, Newtown Begins Razing Sandy Hook School

It wasn't 'that day' and it wasn't 'so fast it was unbelievable'.
It was almost a year later. And there was no evidence in the vacant building.

The school HAD to come down. There is no way it could be used as a school in the future. 6, 7, 8 year old children couldn't learn in that building. They would all be distracted about the massacre and they'd be scaring each other to death saying 'there is a ghost in the bathroom' .. 'there is a ghost under your chair' ... 'if you go into the closet a dead person will grab you'. That's how kids roll. They don't want to sit in a spot where another kid had their brains blown out.

I don't blame them. Bringing down the school was the correct thing to do. It was psychologically the healthy thing to do. No evidence was destroyed. And it wasn't brought down until almost a year later.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"They don't want to sit in a spot where another kid had their brains blown out."

Agree, except...they're building the new school on the exact same spot. The ghost stories will be there regardless.

Bad move. They should have re-purposed the building in a useful way and built the school in a new area, saving a gazillion demolition dollars (much of the school was "pulverized and melted") in the process.

I think the school was demo'd partially to prevent acoustic tests which would inevitably have been coming someday in an independent investigation looking into, among other things, the multiple late gunshots.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If it was a drill, then they did an awfully good job faking all the 911 calls and forging all of the police reports. That's primarily why I doubt the drill hypothesis.

That being said, a drill would explain the dash camera footage of police laughing and carrying on and having snacks in the parking lot just a few yards away from where 20 child corpses are allegedly lying. I would hate to think that those responding to such an event would be such callous, sick freaks, but if the event occurred as we have been told I can reach no other conclusion.

I also wonder why there was no medical helicopter staged nearby just in case they found a half dozen gunshot but living children hiding in a closet somewhere in desperate need of prompt medical attention - which, considering police were still finding staff members hiding in the building four hours after the shooting, would be a very definite possibility. Apparently whoever was in charge didn't care enough about potentially injured but as yet undiscovered students to take every available precaution. Can't say I agree with that decision.

Regarding Zephyrath's post about the complete lack of usable ambulance route, I would bet money that some of those kids bled out and died unnecessarily due to the incompetence of the police in getting ambulances to the scene ASAP and ensuring the exit was clear. If I was a parent of one of those dead children, I would be demanding answers and holding those negligent buffoons accountable. Funny that none of the parents are doing that.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: tavi45

ETA: They didn't tear down the school until about 10 months after the shooting.

I also wonder what the deal was with forcing the demolition crew to sign non-disclosure agreements regarding what they see during their work at Sandy Hook. Whose idea was that, and what was the purpose?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
"The Iroquois Gas Transmission System will seek federal approval to construct a 1.6-mile-long section of buried high-pressure gas pipeline near Lower Paugussett State Forest in Sandy Hook as part of a project to provide additional natural gas service to Long Island.

The section of pipeline would be installed parallel to an existing 11.3-mile-long Iroquois pipeline section that was constructed in Newtown between 1989 and 1991.

Many of the homes now standing in the area proposed for the new pipeline were constructed after the original Iroquois pipeline was installed."

I wonder at all the free homes and not being able to view s/h on google earth

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The statute of limitations in CT for wrongful death suits is 2 years. Several families who've moved out of town began giving interviews critical of Newtown in February of this year (Feb 2014 seems to have been a big ramp-up point in general for things-Sandy Hook). Michelle Gay has been working with an organization called Safe Havens, International, and between them they've issued public statements suggesting no less than that if Newtown had followed correct procedures, the survival rate of the Room 8 children would have been 100%. That's some pretty serious pre-lawsuit-speak. And of course all potential suits imply settlement negotiations; there's no guarantee the families wouldn't settle rather than sue. Both parties usually greatly prefer to settle. I don't understand the public statements tack, personally--this isn't going to trial, is it? What would be the point--maybe just a show of willingness to play hardball?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join