It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture Of Ebola Clean Up Crew (Frightening & WTF)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I was watching CNN earlier & they were showing the dude cleaning up the sidewalk.

My kid (who was walking by) said, "where is his protective equipment?!? WTH!?!"

When my child knows its a major problem & the sidewalk cleaning dude doesn't: Ebola, here we come.

edit on 2-10-2014 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Let's recap for a moment: The Dallas Ebola patient helped carry someone who had Ebola in Liberia and rode in the front seat of a taxi while the girl dying of Ebola rode in the backseat. Most her family now has Ebola or has died. Meanwhile this man comes to America stayed at his girlfriend's apt. Vomited and sweated all over the place while the family cared for him. Those kids went to school before being quarantined. The CDC told the woman to put the vomit towels in a plastic bag while the sheets and his dirty clothes are still on the bed and they are trapped inside for 21 days with a lot more contact than what the man had with the dying girl in Liberia. The CDC told her they would get back to her. The media experts claim they have this all under control? One or more of those quarantined inside that apt. will get Ebola I do believe.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
They have a cure now, so now they need an outbreak.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well...apparently you can't train a nation of zombified by the Kardasians, brains fed on high fructose corn syrup robots. Who knew?

Stopping the jets from Africa wont help with this rate of competency going on.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Well Gee! Thanks for the stars guys, didn't see that coming!

Your post deserved more stars than it got. I think people are just burned out on the Ebola threads.

No one seems to understand the gravity of the situation. The sheer ignorance is overwhelming. Our level of preparedness contrasted with zero countermeasures being implemented = WTF!!

The tell ... no one in the profession is saying a damned thing ... except holding to the official line, "Don't panic." Reminds me of the scene from Fight Club where Brad Pitt explains the calm passengers preparing for a plane crash. LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Pretty much. At least the kids at school/wherever are probably fine as apparently Ebola is only contagious when a person is symptomatic. Still is incredibly frightening because how many people send their kids to school sick? Also kids are little germ monsters.

It seems like it's only under control because they got really f#ing lucky.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

In the midst of all this chaos, I think you nailed it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I'm not 100% convinced that's the CDC or some government agency doing the clean. It looks like a local pressure cleaner you can rent. I'd say it's likely that men in hazmat suits cleaned it away from cameras earlier.. And this is locals just doing it again for peace of mind...Having men in space subunits scrubbing sidewalks on tv would increase the fear - so I'll gather a guess that they won't show on this on tv.

edit on am1202318032014-10-03T00:02:25-05:00122014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
R.I.P. to all of us. See you guys in the next life.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
if that's a pressure cleaner they're scattering droplets all over the place...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The more I think about it, the madder I get.

Our lovely government brings 3 Ebola Healthcare workers home to the US. The handling and care is plastered all over the media.
Look at us, look at all the precautions and safety measures. We are awesome, we can handle anything.

Then a regular Joe manages to fly commercial, right in, from the infected area. (yes, I know it wasn't direct)

From the outset, we've got a complete Keystone cop/three stooges routine going on.

How in the world can they expect us to believe anything they tell us now? After one screw up in the handling of this fellow after another?

How can we believe they can handle this?

I for one don't.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Once the blood and sweat has dried, the virus is no longer viable.

Granted, if there is for example a pile of vomit, even if the outer layer has dried, there could be wet, viable fluids underneath.

But overall, it's just like they say with AIDS. If it's dry, it's safe.

Ebola virus, like Aids, cannot survive absent wet cells. However, as long as the matter it's in stays wet, it can survive at room temperature for a long time.

In all probability, the sheets are fine. Someone earlier made the right point. It's not the red flag, Ebola-laden items that are the real problem. It's the contacts that he likely failed to report.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

Um pretty sure I have seen it reported all along that it is still viable in dried state. Might wanna check on that one.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
For the first time in a decade, I'm glad I live in Chicago.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

What ever ever it is he is scraping the ground with and the cord...

OhMy

Sorry your thread got lost in the shuffle, you broke the picture but all the other threads picked it up about the same time.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

Labs have been sent info contrary to your info. 15 hours on surfaces.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

www.google.com... ourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I would not want to live in a city right now...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot
I'm flabbergasted that this guy is cleaning that mess up without PPE.

Me too!

If i was cynical...i would almost assume they wanted this to spread, it's that careless.

And i am quite cynical btw.

Shockingly bad protection and procedure by so-called 'experts'. If they are professionals, i'm amazed any of them live long enough to become expert.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Some Dr. in an interview on NPR stated Ebola can live up to 72 days on surfaces..so what gives..so much contradictory info..but Ebola is NOT like AIDS!...a reply to: TheBlackTiger

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ready for some simple math?!

1- FEMA camps
2- UN's Agenda 21 / "population control"
3- In 2009 Obama signed an executive order (#13295) giving the government rights to detain American citizens with "respiratory illnesses"
4- Enter Ebola "outbreak"
5- The US government (CDC) has a patent on the Ebola virus (patent CA2741523A1)
6- FEMA to the rescue..?

Seriously people, relax. They're trying to herd you right into the fields of plastic coffins FEMA has been stocking up on for
years. While you're at it, google executive order #13603..
kindly refuse their vaccines & FEMA "help", with your 2nd amendment rights.
Remember, the people who warned others of the concentration camps in Nazi Germany, were probably considered "conspiracy theorists" too
It's not to say that Ebola is a joke- just saying government aid is..
Why do they want this to keep spreading?
Governments seize colloidal silver being used to successfully treat Ebola patients.
According to the Natural Solutions Foundation (NSF), efforts to ship nanosilver into Sierra Leone have thus far failed. The organization has been trying to deliver a shipment of 200 bottles of nanosilver 10 ppm, and 100 tubes of nanosilver gel, to no avail. At this point, the shipment has been blocked and returned to the U.S. for the third time- leaving thousands to suffer needlessly.
Learn more:
www.intellihub.com
edit on 3-10-2014 by Stone0cean because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2014 by Stone0cean because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join