It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture Of Ebola Clean Up Crew (Frightening & WTF)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

I don't have a problem with our aide workers coming in with proper precautions being taking but to letting people onto planes to come here to visit family in friends is another matter! I see the first as being a necessary risk the second was completely unnecessary!
And this family is in quarentine in an apt complex?? Question here!! Spiders, fleas, mice, mites, bedbugs, and other small critters. Can they be quarentined also? Is it possible that if a spider came along and bit the guy and then journeyed up the water pipe to another apartment and bit another person or maybe a mouse who then had mites feeding off it and well what if the critters are carriers???

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Get used to this.
In 6 months time you will see Thomas Duncan's entering every day if they do not get there act together.

That will be the real test if they can contain it or the system breaks down.
edit on 3-10-2014 by joho99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

compare that picture to this one taken in Liberia of a burial team

a.abcnews.com... _4x3_608.jpg

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I treat regular vomit like it is highly infectious, let alone Ebola. These people need to take their lives more seriously. Cheap labor, would be my guess. TPTB could care less about their lives.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The people jailed, ah, I mean contained, in that apartment are people thoroughly exposed to the virus (might as well have taken a bath in it). So it will be interesting, in a medical and biohazard-research way, to see if any of them get out alive. And, if so, how? And what would happen if one of them (the smartest one in the group) tried to leave and check into a hospital? Would they be shot before they took ten steps out the door? Would they be stopped at all - and who would stop them?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

It doesn't really sound like anyone is in charge of the situation so I wouldn't be surprised if they could just waltz out the door. I personally think all other residents should be removed from the property, that those people should be monitored and have a much better system in place for food delivery and disposal of waste products/refuse.

Yeah, maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, but thats how you stop a spread. The response has been abysmal so far.

I'm sort of furious that these poor people were left in such a crappy situation and weren't taken care of until yesterday (I think). Letting that mess stew in the apartment and those people potentially go hungry is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Holy [snip] [snip]... [snip] [snip] [snip] [snip] [snip].

We're all [snip]ing doomed! I'm dumbfounded!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Duplicating my post from the main Dallas thread for those that might be interested...

I can speak with some authority on the subject of the cleanup of the infectious fluids from the property where Patient Zero resided. I am in charge of the environmental issues of a medium-sized local government, especially as they relate to stormwater and wastewater. I can't give out a specific location nor comment on issues within that municipality due to social media policies, but nothing restricts me from commenting on what is going on in other counties. I also have some background in healthcare. 

I have heard the question raised about treatment of the runoff from the VERY FOOLISH pressure washing operation to clean up the infected vomitus from the sidewalk. In addition to aerosolizing that material, in my opinion the sun would be insufficient to completely eradicate 100% of the virus particles. Viruses are very small and could remain on the undersides of any particulate matter contained in the vomitus, shielding them from the deleterious UV rays that would destroy them. So now we have the potential for live viruses to enter Dallas' MS4 (municipal separate storm sewer system). Once they are washed down the drain, they enter an environment that is cool, wet, and dark. Ebola Zaire would have a longer period of viability in these conditions. MOST storm sewer systems do not mix with sanitary sewer systems (SSS) as that volume of stormwater in the SSS plays havoc with the treatment plants. SSS are designed to deal with infectious diseases as they contain chlorine or ultraviolet disinfection equipment. Most MS4s do not contain any treatment facilities at all, dumping directly into surface water. The MS4s that do have treatment are equipped to deal with pollution such as oil, fertilizers, and trash. That is why you see the labels on your city's storm drains that say "Dump no waste - Drains to stream." 

Perfect example is pet wastes. If state environmental agencies test a water body and find it to have elevated levels of fecal coliform, we have to go find out why. Usually it is due to runoff from parks, but we still have to go look for illegal sewer connections into the storm sewer system. Believe me, it happens a lot.

I
edit on 3-10-2014 by netwarrior because: stupid tablet...

edit on 3-10-2014 by netwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I read that they are under armed guard but I can't find the article link right now.

All of the Ebola patients clothing and belongings have been incinerated.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
For years we've seen all the movies coming out of Hollywood with storylines of mass infections and outbreaks. These movies always show the government response being some well oiled machine kicking into action, with quarantines, everyone in hazmat gear, all very professional and by the numbers.

The reality we are seeing so far is more akin to the keystone cops, except they were actually funny!

The official responses so far just seem to get more and more bizarre and beggars belief. For instance, the paramedic ambulance crew that took the guy to hospital not being informed they'd carried an Ebola patient for 2 days. The family of the infected being left in the apartment with all the infected and soiled material for several days. The bizarrely casual treatment of the waste matter outside the apartment etc....etc....!
Oh, and the airline (United if I remember correctly) is trying to trace the passengers who were on the same 2 flights as the patient. I wonder if they have taken the aircraft out of service too? No mention of that anywhere yet that I have seen.

I read earlier that the LDS church is evacuating their 274 missionaries in Liberia and Sierra Leone to neighbouring countries. No mention of any quarantine period or similar measures.

It all just seems so completely panicky and with seemingly no direction or leadership in dealing with it all. I guess profits and PR are the major considerations as always and after a few million deaths they'll still be on our tv screens talking about lessons learned and how they'll do better next time.

edit on 903Sat, 04 Oct 2014 15:40:59 -050040313u14 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Them at work!
why are they a lot of Ebola sick in US?
and not UK or EU?
are they Any other Ebola sick
other than US and the start countrie?

this is a dead give away that They are doing this.
Get out of US. before they lock you IN!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
For years we have seen a lot of films and
other programs with the danger of Ebola.
in the wester wold we all know what ebola looks like.

its like they have put fear of it into us.
and now they are using it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join