It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Orion really heaven as some people say?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
"Pleiadians" usually say that "Orion" is more dark/negative which is an interesting coincidence with that verse in the bible. They say that is where the negative grays, reptilians, and dark powers come from.

Use your own intuition. Does this feel like Light and Love? Or does it feel like something else?

Picture of Orion's Belt and Sword (which includes the Orion Nebula)

This verse in the bible says that Pleiades has "sweet influences" and that Orion is in "bands":

"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?" - Job 38:31

It's also very interesting that some channelers for the Pleiadians say that there was (or maybe still is?) a war between Orion and Pleiades and that Orion is associated with the dark empire, the grays and reptilians.

The "Star of The East" which gave clues to the birth of Jesus was most likely Sirius. They say that Sirius and Pleiades were against Orion.

In The Law of One, Ra talks about Orion being selfish - "service to self", but The Ancient Egyptians build 3 pyramids to align with The Stars of Orion's Belt and associated their gods with Orion, so Is Ra also selfish - "service to self" and not living through agape-love, selfless love "service to others"?

I'm not saying Pleiades is perfect or that it is heaven, but I do know that selfishness is not the way. "Give and Take" seems to be the natural way of the universe (Light/Dark) but in Heaven, beyond the universe is Infinite Light - God - Selfless Love - Generosity - Agape (whatever you want to call it).

Even if the physical universe requires some selfishness (self "seeking" ) for survival, we can have self-control to not hurt others, but we can choose to be on the path of Life, Love, Light, Altruism (Agape/Selfless Love).

May The Infinite Light if Agape (Selfless Love/Altruism/Generosity) enlighten all beings and bring them back to Life and Peace.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme
I once knew a high level Freemason and he was extremely interested in Orion and especially Rigel. I don't know if Freemasonry and Orion are connected or he just liked the constellation. Oh, and he told me that's not a sword between his legs.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The constellation Orion isn't a "thing" other than a pattern of stars that happens to catch your eye. You can't "go to Orion" because there isn't any such place. The stars that form the constellation aren't near each other.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Absolutley stunning picture of Orion. I personally believe that many many other beings live through out the universe. As far as it being Heaven, We will have to wait and see for most of us.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?" - Job 38:31

I really think the author was alluding to the myths of the 7 sisters and Earthly delights (Pleiades)
the 'bands' of Orion... were alluding to the winter season here on Earth..

i.e. the world is 'locked' on to a Orion+winter
as much as the Pleiades are 'locked' into a May+spring rising

I think the author was being poetic instead of engaging in science-fiction/exoplanet habitation/spiritual 'heaven'

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
double post
edit on 2-10-2014 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
Absolutely stunning picture of Orion. I personally believe that the Universe is abundant with life and some probably inhabit planets through out the Orion constellation. As far as Orion being Heaven, we will have to wait and see, when its our time to go.

There aren't "planets in the Orion constellation", because the constellation only looks like something from our point of view, and because our eyes tend to look for patterns.

The various stars that we see as a "constellation" are hundreds of light years apart. The nearest star is about 240 light years away, the farthest is 1360 light years away. They are nowhere near each other. There is no place "Orion" you can go to.

Each individual star in the constellation MAY have planets. But there are no planets that are "in Orion", or in any constellation for that matter.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

edit on 2-10-2014 by Abednego because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

Your wrong. While others constellations form are just a perspective view from our location, The thing with Orion constellation is that all their stars belong to the same system.

Good Lord. Not at all. Where did you come up with that?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hurdygurdy
I once knew a high level Freemason and he was extremely interested in Orion and especially Rigel. I don't know if Freemasonry and Orion are connected or he just liked the constellation. Oh, and he told me that's not a sword between his legs.

The Freemason's are not interested in Orion.

I have no doubt that a Freemason may have had a personal interest in Orion - but the fraternity does not have a vested interest in this cluster of stars.

Their interests in celestial bodies is focused on our own solar system, not another.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
No, Orion is not heaven. Heaven is right here on earth, but we keep turning it into hell by listening to deceitful people who weasel us out of our money. Heaven is "all in abundance" making sure to keep good health as a part of this. Medicine is supposed to be spreading wisdom, not a profitable business. In heaven, all our needs are supplied but our wants are not. Desire for power and wealth by a small number of people makes a hell out of earth.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Abednego

Your wrong. While others constellations form are just a perspective view from our location, The thing with Orion constellation is that all their stars belong to the same system.

Good Lord. Not at all. Where did you come up with that?

Sorry about that.
Anyway, not all the stars in Orion are from the same system. But the ones in the belt and the sword are part of a nebula system.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Lyra spread out to many systems including Orion, as a human element, nor is it the only human element. But there are "pleiadians in Orion" consequently. Also, its a duality, stars have usually dwarf star type binaries. I think there's Love everywhere, and in the lower heavens, the opposite as well.

I've sensed some strong Love from Orion, and Pleiades. But levels closer to our floor are a lot more questionable even for the ple'o'sha'n system. And there are dwarfs there too.

Just be Love, and call everyone home. Everyone's consciousness needs to be rescued from gravity and selfishness, everywhere on lower levels.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
By bands it means belt, can you move those stars from where they are. The KJV is known to have been highly poetic in it's translation.

The word translated "sweet influences" in the KJV was the Hebrew word for beauty.

It's God asking Job if he can undo His work.

He who made the Pleiades and Orion,
who turns midnight into dawn
and darkens day into night,
who calls for the waters of the sea
and pours them out over the face of the land—
the Lord is his name.
Amos 5:8

About the heaven thing in the biblical region of Aram the constellation was known as Nephîlā′. The Nephilim were the progeny of the "sons of God" and human females. Perhaps the name was meant to indicate the origin of their fathers.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Heaven is not here on Earth, its a state of mind and being.
I believe info may become distorted to create a mass "one collective mind". I have heard and read stories about the orion and we do Not have to speculate. Go look into the Dogon and Kemetyu(egypt) of Africa, they met the 'Nommos', talked with them, received gifts, and even adopted some of their technology.

Sure I bet they would want us to have our guns aimed at the people/beings we should be respecting. Go research what the ancients have to say about this particular subject.

The mayans speak very very clear about the Pleiades. I can't remember the name of the book but its by Hunbatz Man, I think his name was. OMG the book was incredible and it spoke of Nahuat'l words and concepts in europe, africa and even India. They speak very clear about the star system and they offer one of a kind calculations for the stars and even our star which they believe is part of a "solar system of suns" within the Alcyone as the center which shares the same root as zion in the Pleiades. There is also some East African and so called "Arabic" keys about the Pleiades.

If you want the real answers/keys go to West African thought and history about the Dogon and the peaceful angelic water beings they met from orion.
The mayan and pre-Mayan (unnamed tribes) have the keys about the Pleiades
I also believe we need to reevaluate our definitions of light and dark. When you meditate the calm mind, the quiet mind, the listening mind are all represented by black or darkness. There was an excellent thread on darkness being the pure light symbolically. That rabbit hole goes very deep with lucifer/lux/light being deception.
edit on 2-10-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Far too many NDE's who have seen it, disagree...

Paradise is an actual planet that exists now and is 80 times the size of the Earth.

Some, like Colton Burpo, have come back with actual PROOF (he met his unborn sister whom he'd never even been told about).

See Dr. Eby's videos for more on this.

Dr. Richard Eby was a professor and obstetrician who fell off a second story balcony in Chicago and hit his head and died instantly and found himself in Paradise. When he came back to a bloodless corpse in the hospital morgue, the athiest Doctor refused to believe he was alive and told him to 'shut up and don't give me any of that #' because he knew that Eby had been taken into the hospital as a totally bloodless dead body.

Jesus, where am I?I gasped! Suddenly in a new body in a new place with new life, I was ecstatically joyful: no pain, no tears, no sorrow, no memory.

Instantly, before I could complete my query, that same Voice in a tone of gentle thunder echoed within my head: "Didn’t you read my book?"

Yeshua began His answer: "If you had read My Book you would have known all the answers."

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God." I gave up My Spirit to My Father as soon as I announced to the crowd, ‘It is finished!’ Then I was free to prepare Paradise for that repentant thief in Heaven. This is My Home here in the Third Heaven with My saints. You are in Paradise this day!"

Lord, what is Paradise?

To be talking with the Creator of the Universe, mind to mind, in this Paradise, was unspeakably exciting. Questions flooded through my new mind.

"But Jesus," I blurted out, "Tell me your definition of Paradise. It is obvious that I am in Heaven with You because everything is so perfect. Tell me more!"

"My child, didn’t you read My Book? I was so careful to explain that I would prepare for each of you in the heavenly places, an abode with Me. I even arranged for my disciples to watch Me ascend into the heavens, enfolded in My Shekinah Glory cloud. I assigned two angels to meet them there outside of Bethany to reassure them that I would return in like manner. And I will do so!

"Now, My Son, to answer your question: Paradise is a holding tank for the souls who have accepted Me as their Savior simply by faith in My having laid down My life to redeem them from the curse of sin. I prepared a new place for each of them, as I had promised. It is one of My gifts of mercy and grace, that their joy may be full! Here they become one with Me, completing the talents which I gave each one so that each can function as a distinct member in My Body.

Another query burst from my mind to His: "Do You mean, Jesus, that each of Your children in Paradise has a separate place just for his particular enjoyment?"

"Yes, My Son! Didn’t you read in My Book that I would go to prepare a PLACE - not a commune, nor a kibbutz; not a tenement nor a tract house? It would be a place fit for providing the abundant joys and fulfilled dreams and talents of each child, as a new creature, My joint heir! Each person is unlike any other, except that I am in each one, perfecting, teaching, sanctifying. Each of their abodes reflects the perfection of the purposes and promises for which I prepare My people and places!

"I know My sheep, just as they know My Voice. I made them. Heaven is so large that I have unlimited space for each one’s paradise, a place of his own. This is just a tiny portion of Heaven. I have limitless plans. I think of Paradise as My sheepfold; I am its gate!This is your paradise. It is what you could not fashion for yourself, so I did it for you. That was my promise. It is your temporary abode for now!"

I was stunned with excitement. This huge valley of celestial beauty was mine? The perfection of its forests, flowers, meadows and mountains was awesome.

Dr. Richard Eby dies, visits heaven, and returns with a startling message

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Job 38;31
I can.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I disagree.
We are taking this from people who are rooted in the material world or the most lowest vibration. It is a dimension and a state of mind. Its not on the physical plane=plane(t) . The one problem I have with your story is the fact he is identified as Yeshua which is perfectly fine, but the person with the questions are calling him Jesus.?! Maybe that is just me but it should have been all around and I don't why Yeshua wouldn't say, " you guys call me by this but it is actually this" especially if the article mentions him by that name. That is minor but it is still a thorn.

If its location is confined to the physical realm is it really heaven?! I believe there are physical places where you can enter or experience heaven.
There are plenty of other well documented human experiences that may shed a different light on this subject.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

I would agree except for the fact that there are a massive number of confirmations that all correlate with one another.

When I first began studying this back in the 80's I too was at first extremely skeptical.

But after looking at literally thousands of cases over many years, the evidence is just too undeniable.

Colton Burpo's case for example, who met and described in detail his own sister that he had never even seen.

This is not an isolated incident BTW, there have been several others like it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hurdygurdy

There is no conection.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join