It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Orion really heaven as some people say?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I am not knocking the "thousands of cases", but if they were indeed NDE experiences then by that definition alone the plane is not confined nor rooted in the physical. Why would there be a need for a limited planet when a totally different limitless plane of existence can be accessed. I am not extremely skeptical, I just have my roots in firm ground. No disrespect to you or your beliefs. We can co exist with different belief and approaches. .

You just hear about the kingdom being a "kingdom of light". I shouldn't have even said that, that can be very confusing.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Glassbender777
Absolutely stunning picture of Orion. I personally believe that the Universe is abundant with life and some probably inhabit planets through out the Orion constellation. As far as Orion being Heaven, we will have to wait and see, when its our time to go.

There aren't "planets in the Orion constellation", because the constellation only looks like something from our point of view, and because our eyes tend to look for patterns.

The various stars that we see as a "constellation" are hundreds of light years apart. The nearest star is about 240 light years away, the farthest is 1360 light years away. They are nowhere near each other. There is no place "Orion" you can go to.

Each individual star in the constellation MAY have planets. But there are no planets that are "in Orion", or in any constellation for that matter.

I wonder what our nebula/constellation/nursery looks like from the orion nebula?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join