It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan: "Whites Invented Ebola to Kill Blacks"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
As a black woman, I've always felt like Farrakhan was full of bull. Everything is the white man's fault. Screw that...can't it just be the fault of humanity. Instead of looking outwards for someone else to blame. he should look at the source.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
OK...short and sweet. Farrakhan is an insane racist. The Earth would be a significantly better place without him, his evil views and his hate for peace, love and respect. If anyone is going to Hell, he is the one.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Most of the black Islamic community in the U.S. are familiar if not followers of Farrakhan.

No I am afraid you're wrong. Most black American Muslims follow the mainstream Sunni version of Islam (not the NOA which is considered a heretic belief system), that being mostly Salafi, Shafi etc.

However you're right that there are communities of black American's who get caught up in the sell of the NOA and are none the wiser that the Nation of Islam is a racists bigoted and paranoid organisation.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
OK...short and sweet. Farrakhan is an insane racist. The Earth would be a significantly better place without him, his evil views and his hate for peace, love and respect. If anyone is going to Hell, he is the one.

Well said.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heartisblack
As a black woman, I've always felt like Farrakhan was full of bull. Everything is the white man's fault. Screw that...can't it just be the fault of humanity. Instead of looking outwards for someone else to blame. he should look at the source.

I think that goes for everyone on this earth.

It's very difficult to admit one's own faults, especially if people are ego driven.

The worst offenders on this earth are people that blame everything and everyone else for their problems. The ego transcends all colors, race, and religions.

Peace,

RT

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Amen to that, but mostly, Farrakhan blows things way, way out of proportion. Just a race baiter at the end of the day.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yo Farrakhan ?

The number one killer of African Americans is abortion.

The next cause is 'gun' violence.

Ebola ?

wow.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Heartisblack

I agree entirely. But just as blacks (some of them) blame whites for their problems, whites (some portion of them at least) far too often absolve themselves of all responsibility and blame blackss for doing everything bad to themselves.

Everyone has to take this stuff less personally and meet in the middle. Safely both the middle class and centrist political views are getting rarer and rarer.
edit on 3-10-2014 by tavi45 because: added an extra paragraph

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
except for the racist slant, it's basically what conspiracy theorists have been saying for years, just remove the race baiting elements from his speech and it's a hit thread here on this site.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Is this considered hate speach or insane rambling? This man is a racist lunatic who is doing nothing other than making a fool of himself. I doubt it will have any real effect on the world.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is cute, Farrakhan apparently didn't get the memo that he's a washed up has been. This latest statement by him must be his last hurrah before accepting defeat and signing a VH1 contract to have his daily actvities televised while he shares a house with Chyna, Mackauley Culkin, Christopher Knight, Ron Jeremy, Bruce Vilanch, and Jim J. Bullock.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008
His violin skills are wicked!
Hmmm, time for devils advocate, actually there have been things that I have read which happened around the time of the Boer Wars and the conquest of South Africa, to find ways to kill off the indigenous blacks, there are efforts and conspiracies that concern the killing off of gentiles as well, and the destruction and mixing of any pure or native people, (secret destiny theories) all of which of these theories predate the birth of Lois Farrakhan, I can't go pull them all up but if there are any well read individuals that have come across some of the theories, please also help to even out the complete nonsensical theories on both poles.

I would say if one does enough digging we can come up with volumes from many different authors that agree with your reply....

But on another note, I would like to know if Ebola is as virulent and effective at killing RH- people as opposed to RH+ , there probably are no statistics but sense Ebola first was discovered right here in the USA in some Rhesus Monkeys in Reston, Virginia, is this really a case of the lab gone rogue or the experiments went awry, or did these monkeys actually have the virus prior to arrival.
edit on 3-10-2014 by phinubian because: adding info

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Did calypso Louie get this information from the mother ship?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm surprised that more people haven't stuck for Louis Farrakhan on here, he seems to have a decent amount of supporters when he screams about those evil Jews, bashes America, screams about the evil white Masons, and promotes many conspiracy theories.
edit on 3-10-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How old is Farrakahn?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Yeah but whites can't accept any information as valid if it comes with even the slightest bit of racism towards whites. White guilt is ridiculed and looked down on by many white people, since guilt might cause actual empathy and empathy breaks the well maintained fantasies of middle class / upper class whites it's heavily policed.

"White guilt" is the white version of the black cultural phenomenon of "acting white". Both are heavily policed by their respective cultures. Anyone who engages in either is considered a race traitor or sell out.

Both blacks and whites equally take part in reinforcing racial divides by attacking people who take the middle ground. You see the same cultural patterns with the republican/democrat system where moderates of both parties are ridiculed by the extreme wings of their own parties. Ted Cruz has been doing this with John Boehner for a long time just to give a relevant example.

The binary nature of American societal factions is the cause of our culture of cognitive dissonance. The elites want it that way and they are very good at maintaining that system. I'm fully aware of it and am a very very moderate person but I fall into the trap constantly. These cultural forces are rooted in human nature and very difficult to overcome.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
What I dont get about Farrakahn is how he is not treated like a domestic terrorist like many other islamic figures in the US???. I mean this guy is no moderate, he is very anti-Semitic, he is the perfect domestic islamic terrorist pin-up boy... so why is is still enjoying freedom when so many moderate US muslims are in jail or exile?

I think the guy is COINTELPRO. I think its going to be interesting how they de-activate him...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Because we have free speech in America? If we treated every inflammatory public speaker as a terrorist then we'd have to include Bill Maher, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and many many many more of our pundits. Let's not even consider how many politicians would be terrorists under that definition.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
How old is Farrakahn?

Old enough to know better.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

That's to wide of a brush to paint anything with. Totally
irresponsible and one hundred percent racist on his part.
He could of said the KKK or white supremists or even whitey,
might have worked! As a coin for white establishmentarianism.

So he gives himself away perfectly here. And should never be
allowed near a podium ever again. But if he wants a race war,
I say bring it!

edit on Ram100414v572014u11 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join