It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan: "Whites Invented Ebola to Kill Blacks"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
From my point of view black people invented him, Jesse and Al to keep themselves down. Thats just my point of view.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: FearYourMind

Evolution makes it impossible to target races with engineered viruses - even when genetic engineering has all the bits and parts in place. Viruses mutate, adapt and evolve to expand their horizons. It's not just NOT guaranteed that an engineered virus won't evolve to expand its 'host range,' but it's absolutely guaranteed that it will. I'd like to think our handlers are not that stupid.

Exactly. You would be endangering the whole population, not just a select group. It would be a grave mistake for someone to think otherwise.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am no fan of a man spotted as one of the gunmen in Malcolm X's death.
I've seen his NOI boys kill a black guy for protesting Mexicans doing the lawn on 75th and they have DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY....cops just took the body away.

Wasn't Farrakhan Freckles just merging the NOI with SCientology????

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: reeferdonkey

Please read the following:
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

Terms and Conditions of Use

This links should give you a good idea what is allowed.
And the T&C should be read by ALL new members

edit on Thu Oct 2 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The mark of a great man or leader is knowing when to exit stage left.
Now as conspiracies goes how do you not kill a whole bunch of white folks in the process epidemics knows no ethnic and national bounds,the reason why Ebola is with us is because we encroached on areas of the rain forest of the Kongo that wasn't penetrated by humans before and something relatively new popped up.
However government conspiracies using Blacks is not something unknown many here have heard of the Tuskegee experiment that last from the 30ts till the 70ts and I think we apologized to Guatemala for carrying out experiments on that nation's largely native American population with the connivance of that country's government, so as batsht insane as it sounds it's not without precedence.

U.S. government medical researchers intentionally infected hundreds of people in Guatemala, including institutionalized mental patients, with gonorrhea and syphilis without their knowledge or permission more than 60 years ago.

Many of those infected were encouraged to pass the infection onto others as part of the study.
About one third of those who were infected never got adequate treatment.
On Friday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius offered extensive apologies for actions taken by the U.S. Public Health Service.
"The sexually transmitted disease inoculation study conducted from 1946-1948 in Guatemala was clearly unethical," according to the joint statement from Clinton and Sebelius. "Although these events occurred more than 64 years ago, we are outraged that such reprehensible research could have occurred under the guise of public health. We deeply regret that it happened, and we apologize to all the individuals who were affected by such abhorrent research practices.
www.nbcnews.com...

However Louie is not helpful here as many Africans are skeptical of the U.S or western intentions of trying to combat the decease may well stay away and risk infecting others,btw Nigeria seems to be doing well combating it on their own.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
From my point of view black people invented him, Jesse and Al to keep themselves down. Thats just my point of view.

With respect to Farrakhan that community is relatively self sufficient (they have their own farms etc,drug and alcohol free low crime rate conservatively dressed well spoken great diction and all and have a very conservative world view but for their religious out look they should be tight with main stream conservatives.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Couldn't agree with this more. I will admit that this guy has a superior ability with words and public speaking/presentation. Don't confuse that with intellect though, his arguments are ridiculous...baseless and designed to monger fear and hate.

I have zero problem with any person, any group or any race being proud of themselves, as long as it's not to the detriment of others. If you are Asian, be proud to be asian...celebrate your heritage and be what you are proudly. If you hispanic or Jewish or Black or whatever, you should hold yourself and your heritage in high esteem and speak proudly of it when appropriate. This doesn't mean that you need to advertise your feelings or worse yet, like this Joker Farrakhan, come up with the vast conspiracy theories about how your "type" is superior and being plotted against by the inferior.

So in the true spirit of Louis Farrakhan I will explain my feelings towards his feelings, I will take a random word and break it down to create an unintended and unrelated meaning to support my hypothesis.

Ridiculous.

Ri - or as it's pronounced "Re" to "Do Once Again"

Dic - No Explanation Needed

U - As in "you"

Lous - the greek root for insect or as we call it "Louse" (this is not factual BTW, just making it to support my analysis of this word)

Ri - Dic - U - Lous

True Meaning!!! : To give you the D repeatedly over and over again, in the tradition of many insects.

Now "Lous" has a unique feature, if you put a "Y" on the end it becomes "Lousy"...like Farrakhan. The question is "Y"? I say, because he's Ridiculous.

edit on 2-10-2014 by Nowyouseeme because: ridiculous

edit on 2-10-2014 by Nowyouseeme because: again

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why anyone continues to listen to that buffoon is beyond me.

He is a racist......and a moron on top of that.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Even a little bit of piss will ruin the cookie dough.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: macman
I don't know why some whites and jews get caught up in what he says. He is just exercising his right to free speech. Hate or just rhetoric, he has a right to it and if it upsets people so much, just don't listen to him.

I stopped listening to hateful messages a long time ago. Some of you have got to learn to control what you intake to preserve your sanity.

My .02c

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
Why anyone continues to listen to that buffoon is beyond me.

He is a racist......and a moron on top of that.

Nobody really does, well except for those few rich guys that need to have their name in the news. I live in St. Louis and from what I can see and hear the black population around me could care less about what Farrakhan says. He certainly doesn't speak to the needs or concerns of the black population at large, well, other than to maybe insight a bit of violence out of the few and then come to their rescue after they have been jailed and prosecuted. He's no different from the almighty white morons we must contend with.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: macman
I don't know why some whites and jews get caught up in what he says. He is just exercising his right to free speech. Hate or just rhetoric, he has a right to it and if it upsets people so much, just don't listen to him.

I stopped listening to hateful messages a long time ago. Some of you have got to learn to control what you intake to preserve your sanity.

My .02c

Come on but I like his UFO speech, great space ships is going to come to earth and whisked all the believing black folks away and zap wy folks.. kinda like the whatchamightcallit ..yeah the rapture..and the Mormons they have their own space alien thingy happening too on the planet Moroni?? or is it planet of the Morons,

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Even a little bit of piss will ruin the cookie dough.

You telling me YOU never had a.. BEAN PIE or wear a BOW TIE??

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Ohh, by all means, he should speak his mind, freely, when ever he chooses.

If more people did this, it would be a better world. We would know exactly what people think and who they are. Instead of dealing with those that lie.

I never once stated he should be silenced. All I have ever stated was that he is a moron and a racist.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Never eaten one, nor worn one.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Jaellma

Ohh, by all means, he should speak his mind, freely, when ever he chooses.

If more people did this, it would be a better world. We would know exactly what people think and who they are. Instead of dealing with those that lie.

I never once stated he should be silenced. All I have ever stated was that he is a moron and a racist.

I respectfully disagree this is one of the times he should shut the fu-up,I think of it as yelling fire in a crowded theater. people may very well die because of him.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why does he wear mafia clothes though? lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just like HIV/AIDS

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Why does he wear mafia clothes though? lol.

Actually more like 30ts style clothing and not just him the men as a whole dressed that way,they have that 20ts 30ts fascist look to them.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If White people made Ebola to kill Blacks why didn't they just drop the infected people in the middle of Detroit, Chicago, and Compton? I would love to hear his explanation of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join