It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

waking up asleep

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
this could be the hardest thing ive ever had to think through and write.everytime i pick up a pen or begin to type i find something else needs to be fitted in somewhere.its not hard because im unsure of anything im going to say,im unsure of how to present it.grammar and punctuation have never been high on my priority list and essay writing came below that..........ive never considered anything ive experienced to be of a religious spiritual or paranormal nature.i know nothing about religions the occult or spiritualism.until i came to this site i didnt even know dreams would be talked about under a heading of paranormal.not exactly a debate candidate for your lot i know but i get by.thing is i know an awful lot about sleep paralysis as its known or waking up asleep as i used to call it.most people dont know that waking up after just falling asleep is different from waking up before you wake up.you see you havent got to wake up to go back to sleep,you have to wake up to sleep to wake up and if you dont quite manage it and forget which part you have to do next it can get confusing.it also happens in the middle of the night if you wake up first.it has nothing to do with lying on your back in particular because it happens just as often laid on your side or front.the mind tricks us here because often your paralysed on your back but wake up in the position you fell asleep in or vice versa.this rules out anyone else being able to see whats happening to you.it also means as your laid on your back but sleeping on your side that the eyes your looking through are not the ones in your body.therefore the body your aware of and cant move is not your own.i dont mean not your own as in it isnt yours,it might be,its just not the one your going to wake up in.sometimes waking up is harder than other times,no account ive read describes slipping back into paralasis repeatadly,this i assume is because of the terror it causes.what i mean is if it terrifys you your first reaction on waking is is to move.if your just trying to shake it off because its annoying this isnt always the case and you will slip back into it unless you consciously move your body.i found it easiest to come out of when i had just fallen a sleep.the middle of the night the hardest and the morning confusing.this i think is because my body is at different stages of rest.i did wonder when i opened my eyes from time to time at 5.55 am some mornings only to find i was fast asleep and unable to move if these were not my real eyes how did the ones i was looking through get the light exactly right.i never had anyone sat on my chest in a morning but i did have a strange one.i woke face down in my room,my arms were either side of my bed.it was a single and i was in the army.i couldnt move but knew someone was coming to get me,i couldnt shake it off,the harder you struggle or panic the harder it is to come out of, 6 times i slipped back in before i awoke properly.as i did there was a knock on my door to give me an early call because i was on guard duty.the thing is although you can see the length of your body you cant actually feel it.your aware of it.you can feel your feet if you think about your feet but you cant imagine the bone inside you feet twisting to move your feet.talking or making gnuu gnuu sounds is out too because your throat muscles arnt yours either.you can hear a mufled garbled sound if you struggle hard enough which means the ears you are aware of work as well............im off to bed.ive not said much i know but theres lots more if anyone wants to hear it.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
don't worry about it, enjoy the ride. this happens to me often. about three weeks ago i sat up and wrote a short story about it. i think it is funny, more than happy to send it to you or post it GOD Willing [william, get it]

please don not banish me

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
hi tut....post the story if you think it will help,i was just trying to get the mechanics of it down and describe it in a simple way for the sleep experts,i had feelings ranging from absolute terror to laughter,sheer panic to curiosity.it never bothered me at all and i only began to look into the other side of it when i came here.i dont know what they can do with brain wave reading but i could nearly come out and then go back in.also the body has to physically move to prevent it which means the body has to be in a certain position for it to happen.theres also more than one certain position that causes it.i watched a programme a man who claimed to be able to re-create religious experiences to some third eye openings to others.he put them in a motorcyle crash helmet and messed around with a magnetic field around their head.apparently everyone who has ever experienced this has also experienced a drop in blood pressure near pineal gland.he was trying to make this happen.i got side tracked then because i looked into magnetism and found that magnetic north was moving and i wondered if magnetic south was too.i thought that if they did then all the lines in between did and the fishes and birds that depend on them to get around would get lost.i did post a link to the motorcycle story because someone was after information of how to open the third eye but was a bit busy to explain my reasons for it.apparently the blood flow drops to almost nil and this is what causes the religious/spiritual experiences obes and so forth,i also wondered in the case of sleep paralysis if the body being in a certain position could cause this.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I've found myself in sleep paralysis often, it's pretty interesting too, specially if you go back to sleep and continue where you left off in the dream.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
hi overstand......i never thought of it as anything more than a dream except that in a normal dream even if you have control of it you dont experience time.in sleep paralsis you can count the seconds.next time go back to the beginning of the dream and try and stop it before you get to the point you woke up the first time.this way you will able to change the ending and maybe make it last longer.i looked into the third eye because people experienced what they call obes when they open it.id floated up to the ceiling a couple of times and wondered if that was what this was.if it was then sleep paralysis was an obe that didnt appear to leave the body.i also wondered if people who experienced this in a near death experience did so because of the fall in blood flow that must occur when they stop breathing.when i felt as if i wasnt alone it scared me at first but then as all he did was hide in the shadows not moving,i could always feel his prescence but could never see him,i began talking to him taunting him and eventually got sick of him and ignored him.i remember once trying to alert my ex-wife because she was asleep next to me and just knew someone else was standing over in the corner.i didnt care because i wanted her to see the state i was in.when my grandma died she regained consciousness enough to lift her head off the bed and look to both corners of the room before passing away.my aunty said my grandad and dad had come to fetch her.i do wonder sometimes if ive been trying to wind my dad up to get him to show himself because i never felt in any danger from whoever it was.it was the situation i was in that scared me.when the situation didnt worry me he stopped appearing all together.sometimes though i did feel danger.i felt something evil and terrifying and definatly not human.its the most terrifying thing ive ever been through.it felt how a cowering dog feels but by attacking me it gave me the answer.i was either dreaming in which case my mind had created all i could see and feel or i was in the spirit world and my mind was all it could attack.either way my mind controlled my enviroment.

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by squintingcat]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What you have described is a form of OBE or astral projection. Here is an excellent website that will most likely describe what you are going through to a 'T'...
I have been doing this for 20 years or so..if there is something unanswered there(which is unlikely) then I'll be glad to add some of my own thoughts.
Take Care,
Magestica
mailbox.univie.ac.at...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
hi magestica........what ive described is what sleep paralysis is.i didnt suffer if suffer is the word the odd experience....i did this sometimes 6-8 times a night 3 or 4 nights a week for years and years.im not really looking for information about what it is.the information given of what it is and how to break it is wrong.to stop movement while dreaming is ok unless your dreaming about being paralysed in bed in which case the body would have no need to prevent movement.the only 2 ways to break it are by sheer terror or relaxing.shaking yourself out of it is like trying to come out of a dream because you think your late for work or think you didnt hear the alarm.where they get deep breathing from i dont know because whenever i had it my throat muscles were paralysed as well.i looked at what they say obes are and mr ballabene sounds to me as if hes read a few books.why do people describe this in a theoretical way.rising slowly being aware of how high off the bed you are and how close the ceiling is is not mentioned.if i was under the covers and looked down all i could see was my chest which i became aware of.nothing ever strangled me but depending on how hard i struggled to break it i sometimes tried to grunt like you do when your putting a lot of effort in and the sounds i made made me think of my throat which i also became aware of.the sound you hear is muted as if its being gurgled through water,it also a higher pitch than your normal voice.i cant find anyone who can describe what the presence is either which is odd considering how many people say they have seen or felt one.im pretty sure those who had one sat on their chest had a pretty good view as well because lets face it if someone was sat on our chest strangling us we would be trying to move to fight him off wouldnt we.to say something sat on me but i couldnt see it could be interpretted as the air pressure squeezed my body.to get rid of the fear you have to have no fear.you have to realize you are safe and trust in your mind.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What you have described is infact 'sleep paralysis' just like you stated~and this is also a the 'beginning' of an out of body experience, that's why I referred you to that site. For everyone of course, it would be different and different things can happen from this experience. This is most likely the state in which you can be attacked by another entity. The state of being between asleep and awake(or awake while you are actually asleep) can be very dangerous. To me this is the time you are most vulnerable. I find when this happens to me..I do everything in my power to wake up and if I succeed, then I have to get up and walk around or go do something to 'kick it' before I try to go back to sleep.

Alot of times, depending on many different things, I cannot wake up and so I just kind of go with it and try not to fear it(because fear seems to make things bad there) And once I go with it-so to speak-this is when I move to the next level of sleep and this is when the OBE comes in.

Some people, for some unknown reason, tend to stay in the inbetween state and never move forward. And so that state(the sleep paralysis state) could become something different alltogether from actual sleep or OBE.
Most people I've heard that never move forward or wake up, are those who are more prone to some type of attack(or atleast the feeling of it)

You define what you have experienced for years and years as 'sleep paralysis' and I believe maybe it's because you've never moved on to the next step and this is not uncommon at all! The reason is because the initial feeling of the inbetween state is the most awkward and feared, usually within your unconscience. So instead of going further, you just kind of remain in limbo, sort of. Some people do this for years and then finally move up and some people just continue to remain 'there'.

I have studied this, spoken to people, read books, dealt with my own experiences for nearly or more then 20 years. So I'm not feeding you an assumption here. But like I said, just how every human being is different, so are their 'night time' experiences. There will always be new things popping up and new experiences that noone has a definition for. But right now what you have dealt with seems familiar and closely related to what I've said above.

I could literally go on for weeks on this subject, as there are so many different things to discuss about it and how it 'ties' in to many different other things. But I do hope that I've helped. It would be so much easier to discuss this, rather then type it as I'm sure you yourself know.

Look forward to hearing back from you..as I'm sure I could have very well misunderstood some things here..
Magestica

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i never read anything on this or much else connected to it until i came to this site.i didnt mean to sound ungrateful in anyway maja.to me its waking up asleep,the reason i found it hard was that it does tie into many things.its just that i look at them my way and dont agree with a lot of what so called experts say they know.the people on this site yourself included have given me an education second to none in many things but whenever i looked into things like psychics dreaming and things paranormal most of what i read i seemed to know ever since i can remember.i did find a few meditating sites interesting because its something i have no idea of how to do.i agree with what you say that this is an inbetween state and know its fear that keeps people there.i was interested in why peoples first reaction was fear and why none of experts giving advice to people doing this said so.probably because people are told that being conscious while the body is tucked up safely in bed asleep is dangerous and they then believe they are in danger which invokes fear as soon as they are aware of whats happening.i didnt know there were books on it but i do know that if whoever wrote them had really experienced it they could explain how to get rid of prescences and fear on the first page.i also know that remaining paralysed in your body has a lot to do with how quickly you become aware of your consciousness.if your scared and try to put the brakes on after youve left its too late unless as i did once you grab the end of the bed and hang on for dear life while my feet were wafting above me.i was going to float out of the window and was worried id jump out for real.probably because id read a newspaper account of someone doing the same.i dont know how this will come across but im not looking for help either what i mean is i dont see it as a problem and dont need help because im worried or unsure of anything.it would be easier to discuss it than to type about it because im crap at typing.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I know what you are saying completely and to be honest I wasn't necessarily trying to help, just adding my own thoughts on it or blabbing(one of the two) Really though, I just enjoy talking about things like this, and I get all excited when someone else talks about it too...I just love hearing other peoples stories and experiences because in a way, it helps me to not feel so alone or even helps me learn more about what I've gone through or am going through.

You are correct that alot of books and websites out there really only speak to a small majority, most people can get the 'just' of it all...but not the complete 'knowhow' we are all too different for anyone to say, "This is how you do it", "This is what will happen" and "This is how you stop" and so on...
Most of those sites and books just tick me off really..because it seems in all honesty noone has explained anything I've experienced..that's why I just prefer to talk about it to people who've actually dealt with on the same kind of level as myself.

If I were to write a book, people would read and probably be scared chitless!! LOL! Same goes for you, I'm sure. So it seems that it has to be somewhat 'sugar coated' for those reasons (therefore the complete truth is rather held back to first time readers or experiencers)

I didn't think you seemed ungrateful by any means SC...believe me, I know how you feel and it's just healing somewhat to talk about your dealings sometimes and know that someone is listening and not thinking you are off your rocker

So thanks for sharing here..I know it takes alot of courage and patience even, to type it out...seems like it would be easier and more in depth if you could just talk about it, ya know?
Take Care,
Mag

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
ive been off me rocker all me life lol.......the websites out there trying to explain this are like listening to mystic meg(british tv woman).the experiences people describe like third eye openings,obes,astral projection etc etc all seem to be similar to things ive done in my sleep all my life.most of whats been learnt has been done so from monks who have reached enlightenment or passed down from ancient cultures and religions.people who achieve these states quite often are meditating which to my simple way of thinking means more relaxed than normal.those that are not are usually asleep or nearly dead which means it can be done by some naturally,while others have to work at it but everyone is capable of it at some level.i do it asleep lol. how? ive no idea but i do know im never more relaxed than when im asleep.i cant remember saying any website or book spoke to a small majority of people.what i meant was the people who write them have done so with knowledge they got from other websites and books.i did once talk to a man who has been a spiritual healer for 20 years and he had heard nothing like it so im not surprised no-one has explained your experiences because as you know unless something they say actually makes you feel the feeling you felt when you experienced it then they dont know.these people then talk about what it might be,what it sounds like and this is what i think it is but you know yourself know they dont actually know.as i explained im not looking for help with this as such and dont need to be healed of anything,i thought it could help others if they better understood the mechanics before trying to understand the meanings.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
finally found that dream
is this the type of paralization you experienced?

10/21/02

A thought occurred to me it came and passed. I shall return my previous position and perhaps the thought will reoccur. This happens often if not always.

FIGHT OR FLIGHT???

05/03/03

IT HAPPENED ALL SO FAST!

Here we go again all dressed in blue, under a bluer sky, with an emerald field of tree's

below over gently rolling hills. Flying out of a very bad situation and relived to be doing so, though something was not right, I could sense it. None the less it was better than where I came from.

Jamaica Pond as well as the entire area was coming under militia siege. I don't know and probably never will know how they pegged us, but we were pegged.

Two militia vehicles and four or five goons locked us in. Luckily we had just pulled over and were milling around the vehicle discussing the strange predicament we were in.

Myself in the middle of a bad, bad, thing. The huge blonde alien guy who had me under a little control by giving me a humungus .44 cal. Ruger Super Red Hawk and an even larger heavy metal alien weapon for my right shoulder holster. It was three times the weight of the Ruger on the left, it was super humungus. No ammunition, there in lies the control. He had two and his were loaded.

I was still better off than the other guy, his prisoner. He was on a short leash, no weapons, and I mean a short leash around his waist. Then there was the woman. Short blonde hair just below her ears, very clean and shiny, bright white long sleeve shirt, that she was wearing loosely over a pair of tight fitting blue jeans, all wrapped around a perfect petite young figure.

Strange, in that time in the vehicle since we left the staging area, a garage in the woods not far from here, I never got a look at her face, couldn't tell you the color of her eyes. But I bet they were blue.

Before you could say "Jack #" those militia type thugs were all over the big guy and his prisoner I ducked rolled, and scrambled across the road down over the embankment and came to rest on one knee under a picnic table next to the pond. A crowd quickly gathered around the bench, strollers out for a peaceful walk around the lake. They paid no attention to me all eyes were focused on the brawl across the street, four or five thugs pounding away on these two guys with the butts of their rifles. And the tall blond alien and his prisoner on a leash were fighting back like dogs from hell. They were both in the same boat now and sinking.

Out of the corner of my eye there she was blue jeans, white shirt, and blond hair. A wave of relief flowed through me, till then I had no idea I possessed feelings for her.

More vehicles were pulling up and dark green clothed militia were spreading out, the search was on. The crowd was large, the sun bright, and the lake blue. A perfect day. I stood and without a word or glance I grasped her hand, it felt good, and started to walk away. Natural as if nothing had happened except for a small disturbance to a Sunday stroll around Jamaica Pond. For a couple of eternal seconds it was idyllic, I was at peace with this wonderful young woman by my side.

What was I stupid, insane, in love, or dreaming. Snap out of it your in a world of unknown #! It was the hairs on the back of my neck screaming at me to pay attention and think and beware.

We were being followed, I hadn't turned to look, I just knew and should have known if not for the intoxicating woman by my side. We still had not spoken, what the hell can you say in a scene like this?

I then remembered my two useless weapons in shoulder holsters. My blue shirt was large and hanging out billowing in the breeze the weapons concealed under it, or were they. I regretfully let loose the delicate hand I was holding and clasped my hands behind my back. Hoping my arms would conceal the bulge, dreaming again. Slowly, casually, yea right, I turned my head to see who was following.

Oh crap! Another beautiful woman. Now I know I'm in a world of #. This one was not like my silent, petite, unseen blue eyed companion.

This one was a beautiful, mature, sensuous, all business, feline and dangerous. Beautiful wavy shoulder length hair, light brown, fantastic green eyes, piercing, guess that is where the feline comes in. Tight fitting blouse, voluptuous, if not sumptuous, worn under a tailored jacket with a handsome pair of slacks and high heeled shoes. Aquiline features in the face, long neck, and curves with shape I can't describe. I knew I'd been pegged though, lights out. Must have been a whack to the back.

Now here I am flying out of a bad situation with a bad headache. Never truly knew what was going on. No idea what happened to the big alien guy and his prisoner, no not even the petite woman by my side, nor the professional behind me. Don't know what or who hit me!

All I know is I am flying out, it's not right though, I sense it, I feel it, like a wave of morphine through my body. The shot has been fired, I didn't hear it, I knew it. It's coming, all of a sudden I turn black then back to white. Now I'm falling, the carpet of emerald trees are coming up fast, free fall, all flight has ceased. The individual branches are visible, this is it!

SCENE TWO-WHAT THE HELL?

through the branches without even a scratch, land head up on my feet in the middle of a "Garden Party". With this chick telling me, "your late and where the hell have you been and oh never mind, go over to the table , they're waiting for you."

Simple question? What the hell is going on here? First clue was flying away over the hills around Jamaica Pond like a bird, not in a plane. Actually that was my only clue. Now why I wind up at a "Garden Party" late is way beyond me. I wasn't even invited. I'm supposed to be on the edge of my bed sucking wind and wiping away sweat. But no, I didn't even get a chance to wake up! I got to be late for a "Garden Party" in the woods!

I approached the table, rectangular ,four chairs, three people, two non descriptio males, one fascinating female [again?]. Unlike the others. She is older, more mature, no less attractive than the others just obviously more mature and brusque. She abruptly stood as I approached and the others followed in suit, like minions. She was "acting upset", I could tell she didn't give a # though. At full stature she was even more impressive.

I felt sad and bad for being late and indicated so. No impression from her, cold as ice. Not sure why I felt this way, I was not even invited. It was more than a party, it was a meeting of importance and I had blown it by being late. I profoundly apologized and offered to fly into town tomorrow and hold the meeting then. Whatever the meeting was about, I wanted to have it, I liked this woman, how unusual?

She intimated that it was not necessary and I should not go through the trouble.

It's no trouble, I flew in here, you'll be impressed tomorrow will be better, I promised.

Next morning I flew or glided into Oxnard Airport. This time it was truly a more professional and impressive smooth landing, beautiful one point approach on the landing strip, instead of crashing through the trees. Still on my feet, no plane, very impressive. I was getting better at this flying stuff.

SCENE THREE-WHACK BACK

Next thing I realize, we are descending down, into a pit, on a chute! At the bottom there is a white Corvette surrounded in sand that is coming out of the chute and there she is, shoveling sand away from the car and out of it. It is the same woman except younger and more athletic now [guess you have to be in order to shovel sand]. I wonder why she wants to shovel sand, she should just drive the car out of the pit and be done with it.

The woman wants to put the sand in the street, that's against the law, you'll need a truck to cart it away. Just drive the car out for Christ's Sake.

All of a sudden out of no where comes this guy in a dis-sheveled blue suit with his tie loosened and his top button undone. Like he's a lawyer who has been up all night. He has a book in one hand and a gun in the other. Whack! I get it in the back of the head again .I didn't like getting hit in the back of the head last time and now it pissed me off. I took his gun away and whacked him and here comes another guy with a gun.

This time I whacked him first, I'm learning about this whacking #, just like I'm learning about flying.

Here comes another guy, I hold up the gun and stop him before this whacking # gets out of hand.

I hand cuff the first guy, since everyone is chasing him. The second guy grabs the book from the first guy, say's he stole it for publication [whoever they are] and I tell the third guy, I don't want to hear it. I mean my head hurts and this is becoming confusing.

I tell the now younger woman to forget the car, we are all going up out of the pit to figure this all out. The woman is at the head of the line, then the 3rd guy, 2nd guy, 1st guy with handcuffs that whacked me in the head for no reason, then me with two guns bringing up the rear.

We ascend the chute, then some rickety stairs leading to a dark hall and an apartment door. It is the rear entrance to an older apartment in a building from the 1930's

SCENE FOUR-NOW IT GETS STRANGE

Once inside it gets better. The woman has changed again, younger again, late 20's or early 30's. Beautiful dark red auburn hair, half way down her back, ruby red pouty lips, and a marvelous physique. And she is leaning and clawing up against this old refrigerator like a cat in heat??? I kiss her neck and she purrrs I touch her back and she cringes! Confusing. I'll get to this later first these guys and their guns and books.

Turns out they're fighting over a book I read forty years ago and it wasn't good then. I explained they were a bunch of idiots and threw them out.

Back to the woman. We communicate quite well and I learn much about her and am drawn towards her. [ let me explain something unexplainable, in these situations I find myself in no one speaks, it's all like telepathic and goes much quicker and smoother than language, back to the situation] We communicate well in all areas, except touching below the neck, other than that we are totally emotionally and sensually involved. Go figure, what's with the below the neck no go zone, I'm about to find out?

This absolutely wonderful woman has two children. Yea, so what's the big deal? In the next room, a living room, on the floor are the two children.

"The Blue and White Baby Talking Heads", here in lies the problem. They are quite literally that, no legs, no arms, no bodies, just little pollywog looking necks below round plate like heads. With swirls of blue and white patterns looking like yin and yang symbols moving across their plate heads. A very nice pale blue. The back of their heads were flat and the facial features were more three dimensional, you know round cheeks, small protruding noses, nondescript ears, no hair, beautiful large round eyes, happy smiling mouths and they were merrily communicating back and forth to one another. In absolute perfect harmony. I guess they were twins of some sort.

All I could think of was getting them up off the floor before someone stepped on them.

Build some kind of triangular plate holders so they could look at each other and talk their heads off.

I now understood completely why their beautiful mother could not stand being touched below the neck, it was guilt.

Just when I thought I'd discovered "Paradise", these four large ugly dudes wearing torn car hart coveralls come out of another living room, pretending to be cleaners, two pass me, I'm boxed in again. One swings at me, I duck and roll, getting better at that also. Avoiding a blow to the back of my head I jump to my feet and reach for my confiscated weapons only to discover I left them in the kitchen.

Okay, this is no longer confusing, this is ridiculous. I'm going to wake up before I get whacked. Sure am going to miss those kids.

07:00 hours-had to jot that one down, now I'm gonna go back to sleep. I don't know, I just don't know

Fade to narrator:

Fight or flight the instinctual question of all thinking mammals in circumstances of peril. After all it doesn't matter your just going to wake up

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
This is most likely the state in which you can be attacked by another entity. The state of being between asleep and awake(or awake while you are actually asleep) can be very dangerous. To me this is the time you are most vulnerable. I find when this happens to me..I do everything in my power to wake up and if I succeed, then I have to get up and walk around or go do something to 'kick it' before I try to go back to sleep.

Most people I've heard that never move forward or wake up, are those who are more prone to some type of attack(or atleast the feeling of it).
Magestica

You talk about another entity attacking you when in this state. What type of entity?

I have read alot about alien abduction and have exchanged e-mail with Derrel Sims (Alien Hunter).

This paralysis you talk about is thought to be, in some cases, an alien encounter. Psychologist call it the 'old hag syndrome'.

Cat, The guy you see/sense in the corner could be your friendly neighborhood alien dude coming to pay you a visit.

This syndrome has been reported by people for hundreds of years.

I have experienced this on one occasion. Very frightening and disturbing. However, I was awakened by my visitor. When I realized I couldn't move, I was WIDE awake.

There was no mistaking that 'something' was there. I could go into more detail but....I'd be embarressed.

This lasted for several minutes. I experienced an electrical tingling all over my body during the entire episode. And the loud buzzing in my ears was deafening.

Scarey,
Phimes

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
well there Phimes.
I hope you received and accepted my clarification in your intro
sincerely yours,
Tut

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hi tut..............not really mate lol ........dunno whats more amazing the dream or the memory.flying in dreams is something to do with the problems you have in real life apparently,which is why children have more dreams about flying.the scariest thing about sleep paralysis i suppose is being unable to fly or fight due to being unable to move................hi phimes..................if it was an alien in the corner they wear shoes and look like humans in the dark.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by squintingcat
hi tut..............not really mate lol ........dunno whats more amazing the dream or the memory.flying in dreams is something to do with the problems you have in real life apparently,which is why children have more dreams about flying.

well sir,
i have been flying in dream land ever since I was a child long ago. another fine thing i can do is hop like a kangaroo, except the bounds are much longer and the time aloft is also. it is a much better way to ascend stairs than step by step.
it was more than a dream or a memory. it was a series of occurances in time not here
i know it will all make sense to me later when it happens in this time, it allways does
"to be forewarned is to be forearmed" Chairman Mao.
I often discover that dreams of this nature are tools to be used tommorow. different than ones the mind creates after seeing a movie or a real life experiece in this reality or reading a book.
the nature of a dream such as this is beyond, it requires concentration to survive the reality of the dream and fantastic will to return from it's time as well as intent.
life is a series of little and large problems that one must learn from in order to rise
focusing with intent in your dreams can supply the tools to rise up

good thinking with you squintingcat

tut tut

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
well sir,
i have been flying in dream land ever since I was a child long ago. another fine thing i can do is hop like a kangaroo, except the bounds are much longer and the time aloft is also. it is a much better way to ascend stairs than step by step.
it was more than a dream or a memory. it was a series of occurances in time not here
i know it will all make sense to me later when it happens in this time, it allways does
"to be forewarned is to be forearmed" Chairman Mao.
I often discover that dreams of this nature are tools to be used tommorow. different than ones the mind creates after seeing a movie or a real life experiece in this reality or reading a book.
the nature of a dream such as this is beyond, it requires concentration to survive the reality of the dream and fantastic will to return from it's time as well as intent.
life is a series of little and large problems that one must learn from in order to rise
focusing with intent in your dreams can supply the tools to rise up

good thinking with you squintingcat

tut tut i never thought of it as hopping like a kangaroo before,i do get worried i wont land in front of my pursuers from time to time but to ask ones ally as to what does this mean is not a hard thing to remember as they pass.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hey Cat, I hoped they wiped their feet first...

Yep, saw your reply Tut Tut...

Phimes

[Edited on 6-6-2003 by Phimes]

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phimes
You talk about another entity attacking you when in this state. What type of entity?
Scarey,
Phimes

I don't want to 'steal' Cat's thread here, but if you look around at some of the things I've posted around here, you'll see 'some' of the entity/entities I've dealt with and yes, I've definately thought that some were alien in nature-if not all. Also I don't really think I've ever actually been attacked, but then again...not real sure either. I'm still learning about some of the things I've seen and dealt with so I can't really give definative answers, just thoughts and instincts about it all.

Heres one thread where I posted something about this~
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And heres another~
www.abovetopsecret.com...

*Deepwaters has some really good and indepth thoughts about it as well*

Magestica

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Mags, thanks for the links to those threads. Interesting reading.

I always had my idea of what 'I' thought it was that came in the night.

My experience (after reading the others) seems typical.
I am asleep. It seems to start out as an erotic dream. I feel someone caressing my lower legs.

I'm thinking in my 'dream' , "hey, this is alright."

The hands continue up. Then I feel weight on my lower belly. I start to realize this is no dream. I wake up with a start. But quickly realize I can't move.

I start to become fearful. The weight moves up onto my chest. Somewhere around that times the tingling and buzzing starts. I can't move, can't scream.

The weight is very oppressive and it gets hard to breath right. I feel it is a menevolent being of some type. I never open my eyes cause I'm thinking I don't want to see it.

It felt like a heavy body pressing down on me, mostly on my chest and I could sense its face in my face.

I started to pray and tried to reach over and touch my husband. After what seemed like many minutes, it all just went away. I got up and walked around to shake the whole experience off.

It never has happened again.

What I have come to believe it was is a 4th density being, more commonly know as an alien.

I read where one of the other experiencers on one of the other threads said he didn't think it was alien as it felt more spiritual. Thing is, it was both. Because the aliens are 4th density, They technically are in the spirit realm.

The grays and other aliens that are reported, in my opinion, are 4th density Service to Self (negitive) beings.

Phimes

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join