It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
On Sept 9th, the Taliban launched an attack that severely wounded an Alliance leader.

Fake news crew, bomb in a camera. The blast killed him. I remember that, I was paying attention.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

You know these sorts of replies which you've given don't do your argument any favors.

To the contrary.

My argument is that there are virtually zero knowledgable truthers.

Knowledge prevents one from becoming a truther.

Of course, there's another class of truther. the activists.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I don't care when you say the first strikes officially started. The media coverage from the USA on the day clearly stated it.

Then show us this media coverage that showed just that....

I'm not saying air strikes 100%, but someone be it in a plane or special forces or tomahawk missiles, was blowing something up that same day in Afghanistan.[/.quote]

Then show us evidence of that....

So you want me, a guy living in Australia, to dig up archive footage of American news broadcasts of that day that were specifically shown in Australia live?

Being a nuisance sitting back and demanding proof whole actually contributing nothing to a discussion...bot101.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

You know these sorts of replies which you've given don't do your argument any favors.

To the contrary.

My argument is that there are virtually zero knowledgable truthers.

Knowledge prevents one from becoming a truther.

Of course, there's another class of truther. the activists.

Too bad your other post didn't say that.

It's funny how the whole PNAC Wolfowitz new Pearl Harbor 300 pound gorilla in the room has been ignored.

Why?

Are those so called truthers and such actually conspiracy theorists? Are they even people?

It's called misinformation and disinformation.
Create so many theories and confuse those who are seeking the truth. Make it so complicated they won't be able to conform to one theory.
The truth is simpler but it's buried, hidden behind a wall of fanciful theories.

The truth with this event and others will come out when the current system, the current world order is gone. The level of control prevents and ensures the truth won't come out of what really happened.
Maybe the truth Is even less fanciful then my opinion, but what ever it is, we haven't been told as of yet.

What the truth is makes no real or significant difference in any way to my life. I was just as shocked and appalled at what happened as every other person with common decency and a heart.

If you want to believe the official story by all means believe it and argue for it. Every one has different opinions views and beliefs and we should all respect that.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

300 pound gorilla in the room has been ignored.

Why?

Why don't we take a look at another gorilla. You tell me how much you think it weighs.

Click this link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Scan down the column marked political ideology and tell me if you notice a gorilla.

If nothing stands out maybe this graph might help.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

300 pound gorilla in the room has been ignored.

Why?

Why don't we take a look at another gorilla. You tell me how much you think it weighs.

Click this link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Scan down the column marked political ideology and tell me if you notice a gorilla.

If nothing stands out maybe this graph might help.

I don't really see the point of your post.
I'm not clicking the link, and I can only see part of that image bit obvious what it is.

Nobody is saying what you think they are saying.

But it's quite darn obvious now some people or programs don't want certain things being discussed.

Quite happy to slander people and call them truthers and other nonsense because that fits in with the misinformation campaign.

As soon as someone shuts you down on that and points out certain things you attempt to guide the discussion in another direction.

Keep ignoring what I'm saying about Wolfowitz and PNAC..plenty of people saw the videos of what he said. Too bad they were easily steered away from the truth by people or programs like you.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I'm not clicking the link, and I can only see part of that image bit obvious what it is.

But it's quite darn obvious now some people or programs don't want certain things being discussed.

Funny that, you do not want to click a link or discuss a graph, yet you accuse others of not wanting certain things discussed!

Quite happy to slander people

No one is slandering anyone here.... do you even know what slander is?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex No one ignored Wolfowitz. We read the PNAC document and realize it does not mean what you think it does.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

a reply to: mortex No one ignored Wolfowitz. We read the PNAC document and realize it does not mean what you think it does.

Aha, yep, a US politician declaring the US needs a new Pearl Harbor to propel it's global agenda further means nothing.

Sure, let's twist things around until you come up with something except the obvious truth.

Leading US political figure says a new Pearl Harbour is needed.

Biggest terror attack in US and world history happens not long after.

As a result US launches a global war.
As a result multiple regimes and dictators(read road block ks to US policies) have been removed.

No, just a coincidence. Of course.

Let me take a guess here, you weren't very good at dot to dot...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Funny that, you do not want to click a link or discuss a graph, yet you accuse others of not wanting certain things discussed!

Quite happy to slander people

No one is slandering anyone here.... do you even know what slander is?

So I was labeled a truther as a compliment?

Oh I addressed the image posted which I presume is from the link.
It's got nothing to do with what's being discussed or said. It's just you trying to steer things in another direction.

Funny how any criticism of the US or anything contrary to "official" US stories is met by a host of "personalities" who all try and drown out and silence others.

I've been observing the same thing happening with threads regarding Russia and Ukraine.

It's funny seeing these bots/programs referring to Russia/Russians as Soviets.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Quite happy to slander people and call them truthers and other nonsense because that fits in with the misinformation campaign.

As soon as someone shuts you down on that and points out certain things you attempt to guide the discussion in another direction.

Keep ignoring what I'm saying about Wolfowitz and PNAC..plenty of people saw the videos of what he said. Too bad they were easily steered away from the truth by people or programs like you.

That was Hilarious. Thank You. It's post like this that make the Truth Movement so entertaining.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Funny how any criticism of the US or anything contrary to "official" US stories is met by a host of "personalities" who all try and drown out and silence others.

We see it as an attempt to educate the unknowing.

Many times it's a futile and thankless task.

But you're welcome anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex. Try posting the paragraphs that spoke of the New Pearl Harbor. Show us you know what you think you do.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

originally posted by: Salander

Well the Aerospace articles are interesting, though I've seen most of that before.

Wow. So then you were aware of this and still claimed that there are no third party examinations?

Trouble is, the writer does not report or document which pieces he examined, or where. IOW he's just writing about the technical aspects of various engines and such.

Then give us a third party examination that shows the conspiracy angle to be true.

Trouble is, the stuff that is missing is far more important than the stuff that was there.

Why?

Cuz you say so?

Common sense, sir.

The story was that a 757 crashed there. The debris present, all the damage present was not consistent with a 757.

Common sense demands that if somebody claims it was a duck, but the remains look like a pig, then it cannot be a duck.

Get it?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This 9/11 data dump is so radioactive the US Government will likely collapse. The world will never be the same when nations everywhere see this report!” – Veteran 9/11 Investigator.

I have a hard time not having my BS meter go through the roof when coming across such statements especially when it comes to documentaries.

So when is the collapse suppose to happen, wasn't this posted back in September?

IMO Its the obvious sensationalised comments as those made above that adds odor to true investigative journalist efforts.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Where do you get the mistaken idea that the wreckage was not consistent with a 757? Wingtips, engine pieces, landing gear hubs, light ballasts that were recovered at the Pentagon were 100 percent consistent with a 757.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Salander

Where do you get the mistaken idea that the wreckage was not consistent with a 757? Wingtips, engine pieces, landing gear hubs, light ballasts that were recovered at the Pentagon were 100 percent consistent with a 757.

Also why ignore that DNA from every passenger on board Flight 77 was recovered and identified, also personal effects from passengers were found and given back to relatives.
www.911myths.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I'm not sure what you know about airplanes, but much bigger than "landing gear hubs" that you mention are "landing gear assemblies", which on an airplane of that size are taller than a man. They are massive, and they are steel. If you recall the Asiana accident in San Francisco last year (777) those LG assemblies were huge.

At the Pentagon, nothing like that.

And you want me to believe that an aluminum fuselage could penetrate through 3 rings of the Pentagon.

Laughable sir, laughable.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So said the Pentagon.

Same bunch that changed their testimony to the 911 Commission more times than can be counted.

Same bunch that told Mary Tillman her son was killed by enemy fire. Or rather, did NOT tell her until much later that he had been killed by friendly fire.

Does the Pentagon deceive?

Is the Pope Catholic?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander A 757's hubs, are not taller than a man. Twenty six years in aviation, so, I have seen a few close up. And then once again the silly notion about the rings of the Pentagon..

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join