It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Pure poppycock and speculation. There has NEVER been any third party assessment of any of the debris found at the Pentagon.

The landing gear claim is a joke, and one need only to compare and contrast the size of the single wheel found at Pentagon with the massive landing gear assemblies shown on the runway at San Francisco with the Asiana flight last year, or even with the landing gear and engine assemblies shown in Ukraine with MH17.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Third party examination of the engine debris.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Third party examination of landing gear

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Ah what the heck, a bonus.. an examination of the claim that ground effect would prevent Flight 77 from hitting the Pentagon..

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Well the Aerospace articles are interesting, though I've seen most of that before.

Trouble is, the writer does not report or document which pieces he examined, or where. IOW he's just writing about the technical aspects of various engines and such.

Trouble is, the stuff that is missing is far more important than the stuff that was there. They were WAY short in the landing gear department, and fairly short in the engine department.

Those articles are an analysis NOT based upon personal hands-on examination by disinterested third parties.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Well the Aerospace articles are interesting, though I've seen most of that before.

Wow. So then you were aware of this and still claimed that there are no third party examinations?

Trouble is, the writer does not report or document which pieces he examined, or where. IOW he's just writing about the technical aspects of various engines and such.

Then give us a third party examination that shows the conspiracy angle to be true.

Trouble is, the stuff that is missing is far more important than the stuff that was there.

Why?

Cuz you say so?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander Wait a minute, you will accept the words of former crash investigators and assorted other experts who have had no personal, hands on contact with the evidence....and have an interest in promoting conspiracy theories, but you won't accept the detailed analysis and comparison of photos of the evidence by those in the industry? Very telling.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The biggest conspiracy about 911 is that some top officials of the trade center were informed there may be a possible event that day yet nobody else there was informed. The top brass were conveniently not there. I don't think the government agencies knew how it was going to happen though. It seems this was a case of them watching these guys trying to get a big bust and allowing something to happen because they did not pick them up. This kind of action caused an event that actually made us want the agencies services more instead of us saying, why did you let this happen in the first place.

That is the biggest problem, the intelligence agencies could have stopped 911 from happening yet they got rewarded for letting it happen instead by increased funding.

Now, I am not sure the source I read on this was legit, it was a news story, but it seems that it could be possible. They did supposedly change the normal protocol on this afterwards though, so this probably won't happen again. If it was normal procedure at the time, no crime was committed either. It was just a flaw in the system. They used to do stuff like this a lot to find the ones controlling things, but in this case everything went wrong.

What ever happened to the stories of the Israelis, Germans and the Russians all passing on Intelligence to the Americans warning them an attack on UD soil was imminent?

Do you think it was also a coincidence that less then 24 hours after the attacks that bombs were falling on Afghanistan?

Some of us still remember things which are noonga talked about.

All these "truthers" seem to ignore certain things which went down that day. Why?

Why does the nonsense about Jews celebrating while the towers fell get propagated by these people and groups while facts ignored?

The people who are switched on will get what I'm hinting at. You can even see what's going on with other subjects on this site, eg topics on Russia and Ukraine, with certain "people" ganging up together and targeting individuals and drowning out any logical debate with nonsense and lies.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

Do you think it was also a coincidence that less then 24 hours after the attacks that bombs were falling on Afghanistan?

You might want to double check that fact.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

You might want to double check that fact.

I remember that day as clear as what I just typed.

It was a school day and our lessons consisted of wheeling in a TV and watching the news coverage. We basically only left the class during recess and lunch breaks to go to the canteen.

I remember clearly the news coverage which was being broadcast directly from the USA...they quite clearly said there's been strikes in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan was identified IMEDIATELY on the day of the attacks.
As Was bin Laden.

That clearly indicates they knew.

I'm not one who promotes or believes the Indicates side job stuff. I believe they ALL OWED it to happen to further their global agenda. And that's what they've been doing since 9/11.

Btw, what's Afghanistans most popular export? Apparently they account for 86% of the global supply. That a coincidence too? Research and find out what was happening to that "export" prior to the invasion.

-Planes hit the towers.
-There's been a war on a global scale fought since then.

That's probably the only 2 undeniable facts we can all agree on.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Wow.

Bush tried to get the Taliban to hand over Bin Laden, but they refused.

The first airstrikes were on October 7.

So it was about 3 1/2 weeks after 9/11.

Can't you truthers get anything correct?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

-Planes hit the towers.
-There's been a war on a global scale fought since then.

That's probably the only 2 undeniable facts we can all agree on.

You'd be wrong.

There's plenty of truthers around here that claim there were no planes that hit the towers.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

Wow.

Bush tried to get the Taliban to hand over Bin Laden, but they refused.

The first airstrikes were on October 7.

So it was about 3 1/2 weeks after 9/11.

Can't you truthers get anything correct?

First I'm not a truther.
My opinion is what they tell us happened in is true, but how and why is what isn't being said...as in they knew it was coming but let It go down.

Is it also as coincidence that PNAC, was it Wolfowitz who was saying they need a new Pearl Harbour to further their agenda?

I don't care when you say the first strikes officially started. The media coverage from the USA on the day clearly stated it.

It's kind of hard to forget waking up to the biggest terror attack in history. .so much so I even remember the white towel with black zigzag patterns on either end that I used to dry off after my morning shower and the blue BONDS underwear I put on that morning before polishing my black shoes (went to private school). I even remember the omelet and toast I had for breakfast and the two glasses of water.

I'm not saying air strikes 100%, but someone be it in a plane or special forces or tomahawk missiles, was blowing something up that same day in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan and bin Laden were identified immediately on the day. Worlds fastest in investigation into the world's biggest terror attack?
Come on, how obvious is it they knew the attack was coming.

Then again I'm probably replying to a bot.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I don't care when you say the first strikes officially started..

You don't have to take my word for it.

There's this thing called the internet. You can access a thing called google there, they have lots of info.

You should try it.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Afghanistan and bin Laden were identified immediately on the day.

Bin Laden had been telling us he was going to attack us years before 911. We all knew it would eventually happen.
When i got a phone call that morning telling me to turn on the TV a plane had just crashed into the WTC, The first words out of my mouth,before i turned on the TV, were SH*T ... BIN LADEN!

Yes I knew about poppies in Afghanistan well before 911.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

I don't care when you say the first strikes officially started..

You don't have to take my word for it.

There's this thing called the internet. You can access a thing called google there, they have lots of info.

You should try it.

You know these sorts of replies which you've given don't do your argument any favors.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Afghanistan and bin Laden were identified immediately on the day.

Bin Laden had been telling us he was going to attack us years before 911. We all knew it would eventually happen.
When i got a phone call that morning telling me to turn on the TV a plane had just crashed into the WTC, The first words out of my mouth,before i turned on the TV, were SH*T ... BIN LADEN!

Yes I knew about poppies in Afghanistan well before 911.

Exactly..He attacked you in on. .and then what? A fee wayward tomahawks later...nothing.

Several other countries Intel agencies knew an attack was coming..but the US with the world's biggest Intel apparatus at It's disposal didn't? Even after they were warned by other countries?

Like I said my opinion is they knew but let it happen. It fit perfectly with the PNAC neocon project. Again just all coincidences I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Right now today, ISIS is telling us they plan to blow up 5 commercial aircraft before Christmas.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Right now today, ISIS is telling us they plan to blow up 5 commercial aircraft before Christmas.

Really?
And if it happens I bet you'll act all surprised.
I bet you won't even question why nothing was done to stop them.

You say Bin Laden warned you he would attack again..but apparently have trouble believing that your Intel agencies knew of his threats and failed to catch the biggest terror plot in history which unfortunately and sadly came to fruition.

The biggest terror attack which just happened to be what was needed to launch the USAs new expanded global agenda aka war on terror.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I don't care when you say the first strikes officially started. The media coverage from the USA on the day clearly stated it.

Then show us this media coverage that showed just that....

I'm not saying air strikes 100%, but someone be it in a plane or special forces or tomahawk missiles, was blowing something up that same day in Afghanistan.[/.quote]

Then show us evidence of that....

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex. There was a war already going on in Afghanistan between the Taliban and the Northern Alliance. On Sept 9th, the Taliban launched an attack that severely wounded an Alliance leader. They, attacked the Taliban on the 11th. And, OBL, was announced as the prime suspect on the 13th. Yes, a bunch of people were saying his name on the 11th... I know I was.....and it was because we had been paying attention to him for most of the 90's.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex And during the 80s and 90s, we had terrorism threats three or four times a week. 99% of them were BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join