It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I was about to call it a night, being as it's well into the morning, but I just came across this article and had to share it first!

There's a lot being covered here, so click on the link and read all about it.

jhaines6.wordpress.com...

This 9/11 data dump is so radioactive the US Government will likely collapse. The world will never be the same when nations everywhere see this report!”
– Veteran 9/11 Investigator.

The evidence is now clear and indisputable that the false flag operation carried out on September 11, 2001 was a multi-nation conspiracy. The USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia and UK have each been proven to be directly involved with the execution and coverup of this crime against humanity.

edit on 9/30/2014 by sled735 because: addition to post

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I'm sorry but when the article is about 911 and the first thing I read about is the Oklahoma bombing, I'm not impressed. To many paragraphs talking about the implications and none of the them highlighting the rock hard evidence that has (presumably) emerged.

Gorden Duff does not have have highest standing in 911 community so why him to reveal this??????

Sorry mate but 10 minutes of reading produced nothing more than hype and what I already knew before.

I too would like to see the culprits brought to justice but my enthusiasm went down, down and down when I read the first 10 minutes.
edit on 30-9-2014 by learnatic because: typo

edit on 30-9-2014 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I was about to call it a night, being as it's well into the morning, but I just came across this article and had to share it first!

jhaines6.wordpress.com...

This 9/11 data dump is so radioactive the US Government will likely collapse. The world will never be the same when nations everywhere see this report!”
– Veteran 9/11 Investigator.

The evidence is now clear and indisputable that the false flag operation carried out on September 11, 2001 was a multi-nation conspiracy. The USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia and UK have each been proven to be directly involved with the execution and coverup of this crime against humanity.

The article reads like an internet sales pitch.

Truth is truth... it doesn't need selling!

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

yeah I'm sure they're just quaking in their boots. Thirteen years and there has been no proof of any false flag but these guys are nothing if not persistent. Nothing new. Certainly nothing going nuclear.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Just more made up silly truther nonsense - with lies like

Rumsfeld had used the occasion to mention $2.3 trillion missing from the budget, to get them all together in the West Block offices of the Pentagon, with their documents and records, to take them out.

Of course it is also the standard "blame the Jews" nonsense!

Why should anything that is there be believed?

+53 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I had always put this down to a false flag and knew saudi was involved as well as the USA and Mossad but to find of course my own government in such mass murder and such an act of evil and wickedness is horrifying.

I want the lot of them prosecuted for a heinous crime against humanity not one of those involved deserves to live and needs to be hung in public as a warning against those who seek power and greed through the deaths of innocent people.

I knew israel was involved becaujse of the tales of no jewish people yet building owned and well insured by that fratern ity and ultimately it was jujst that one country that benefitted from the aftermath and wars etc so it was a win win for them.

My heart goes out still to the victims and especially to the poor soul I saw waving that long scarf through a window minutes before the lot collapsed. I will never forget or forgive - they all deserve death who conspired in this. Its hard to believe that not one of them had a conscience about the misery and fear they put others through - do as you would be done by, pagan principle yes! and right yes! (sorry I get so sad remembering that scarf waving in the wind).

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I knew israel was involved becaujse of the tales of no jewish people

Good grief, why do you believe racist truther sites without any checking of the facts?

web.archive.org...://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

There are no words to describe the evil that dwells in the hearts of men that would do this without a conscious thought for his fellow man. They deserve to be hanged from the highest tree, skinned and pouring turpentine all over their bodies, then after a long suffering, allow the rope to do it's job!
That has to be a terrible image to try to forget. I feel your pain. I didn't see it, but I see it in my mind.
Poor soul(s).

+49 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Of course it is also the standard "blame the Jews" nonsense!

Why should anything that is there be believed?

In case you missed the rest of the post, he also blamed the Saudis, the US and the UK. You seem to make a point of throwing in the phrase "blame the jews" in most of the comments you make on this site...why is that?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
is there any actual " new " revalations - or credible evidence ?? all I see is the same old regurgitated tripe that's now > 10 years old

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
says documents in hand, but who on earths has the technology to digitize a doc?
sounds like a job for SuperMan

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I want the lot of them prosecuted for a heinous crime against humanity not one of those involved deserves to live and needs to be hung in public as a warning against those who seek power and greed through the deaths of innocent people.

Is it fair to be put on trial for murder based on nothing more than Youtube videos?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The truth of 9/11 will not be told in our life time. Or our children's life time. Or grand children.
Look at Kennedy. 50 years and no closer to the truth than the day it happened. I don't believe the actual truth behind it will ever be told and anyone claiming to be Revealing All is selling something or just fooling themselves. Probably both.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

If its the only way to get the truth out as its hardly likely to come from the BBC is it?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The biggest conspiracy about 911 is that some top officials of the trade center were informed there may be a possible event that day yet nobody else there was informed. The top brass were conveniently not there. I don't think the government agencies knew how it was going to happen though. It seems this was a case of them watching these guys trying to get a big bust and allowing something to happen because they did not pick them up. This kind of action caused an event that actually made us want the agencies services more instead of us saying, why did you let this happen in the first place.

That is the biggest problem, the intelligence agencies could have stopped 911 from happening yet they got rewarded for letting it happen instead by increased funding.

Now, I am not sure the source I read on this was legit, it was a news story, but it seems that it could be possible. They did supposedly change the normal protocol on this afterwards though, so this probably won't happen again. If it was normal procedure at the time, no crime was committed either. It was just a flaw in the system. They used to do stuff like this a lot to find the ones controlling things, but in this case everything went wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

We are in accord.

+39 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I don't believe Israel is dragged in because of racism. I think hey are dragged in because of the Israeli art students that had access to the upper floors of the building for some time, the dancing Israelis, and the fact that they are often colluding with the US. Terrorism is exactly how Israel get's things done. Consider their revenge for Munich, their false flag on the USS Liberty in attempts to draw the US into fighting Egypt.

How come it's only racist to include Israel, but not Saudi Arabia?

+41 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Thirteen years and there has been no proof of any false flag.

That is without a doubt the most incorrect statement I have ever read.

There is almost no evidence to support the original story. But there is sh!t loads that support a false flag. Just not enough people paying attention.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
While this is almost entertaining...it will get us no closer to truth, unless they release real hard data which can be used as evidence. Written like this...without anything to back it up...it's next to worthless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join