It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if government doesn't admit alien existence because they are being threatened to be wiped off

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have no evidence to support this post. But I would like to know if anyone else had been having these thoughts before?
Let's take a scenario, that humans were created by some ET group. What if we are not the first ones? And what if there were other populated planets which they made contacts with and the end result was a disaster which involved them having to wipe the planet completely? What if they have contacts with governments but they have been threatened not to tell us anything or else we will all be gone?

I think there could be a possibility that they are waiting for a certain milestone for humanity to have the disclosure. That's possible too. If this powerful group of beings that we could call gods have been creating multiple planets with DNA modifications, and they know all possible outcomes of making a full world contact.

I'd really like to hear what you guys think, and if any of you came across any information on this topic?

- Amberry

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Amberry

It has been considered that general populace contact may not be permitted immediately for whatever reason of keeping disclosure away from the masses. Why they wouldn't want ET on the minds of the masses is another CT.
So many secrets here in this region of existence, makes 1 wonder if any know the biggest secret associated with CREATOR Creations within this containment device "WE" share currently...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

"What if government doesn't admit alien existence because they are being threatened to be wiped off"

More chance of the aliens waiting for our governments to be wiped out me thinks! Considering people fear their governments these days far more than the existence of Aliens.

edit on 29-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I do believe we have already had contact. That there has in the past been intervention and probably DNA manipulation.

I honestly believe there is a Galactic Federation, and humans in general are still too primitive to be allowed open contact.

I believe world leaders/top military are currently in contact, but are under a non-disclosure agreement.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm not saying aliens exist or don't exist and or are visiting , but I have thought about that scenerios in a what if right before bedtime thought. Also what if the truth is so devastating that they would be hiding it from us for our own benefit ?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's almost as if the planet is under quarantine.....

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Before that happens (your scenario), I trust in the greedy corporations and governments of the world to hide it from us if they can gain ANYthing by hiding.

Surprisingly, I got the impression that most folks I met and have talked about the ET question said something along the line "sure, why not? the universe is huge so there is a possibility". But that does not mean the person that says something like that is truly ready for contact and all its ramifications.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If there were really Aliens that could reach us from across the galaxy with their technology, why would we listen to our government and Neilson ratings?

Aliens have not come because they are not welcome here by those that like things just the way they are.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You write of the waiting for a certain "milestone" to disclose. Certainly, you can point to the use of atomic weapons as a milestone in our development. The data clearly allows that connection. What race of beings wouldn't be interested in this vast game being played on this planet? The reality of it dwarfs any video game they have for their leisure moments. But we must allow that it is more than mere interest. They are playing the game, changing the game, changing the long-standing rules of the game to suit their more intelligent reasoning of how things should be here below.

The next "milestone" they are looking for is indications that their DNA work on abductees and the subsequent offspring of those abductees have been sufficient enough to sway earthly politics in those countries where they did the most abductions. The major country targeted for that effort would be the US. The inevitable end game is foreseeable to those that can quietly look at the entire matter. The short, honest version of that outcome is that the number of liberal democrats--for want of a more vivid, concise term--is one sign of that altered DNA.

Most people will laugh at that simplistic explanation and probably not would admit that a philosophical attitude can be caused by a tinkering with DNA or even a mind shift can be caused within the original abductee parent. Anyone that has more than a passing knowledge of the mind changes that happen to most abductees know that some mysterious and drastic shifts of beliefs, attitudes and opinions happen to many of them. I personally have experienced such changes and have seen it arise in family members. Myself, I'm caught in the middle, half full of the old ways and half full of the new view.--I know, it sounds like a crazy theory, but look around, the emerging Progressive ideology is what the game changers have wrought. They cleverly allow us to think that we are simply changing our own game, but they are changing the individual players and none be the wiser.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I was thinking the other night that perhaps aliens have us some sort of test a LA south park.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(South_Park)

Not exactly like that but a test nonetheless. The leaders of the world are informed that we must achieve global Peace by a certain time. They are given rules which if broken disqualify us such as not being allowed to disclose the presence of aliens to use as a catalyst or not using massive genocide to eliminate racial or social tensions.

This might explain why UFOs are covered up if they exist. Maybe Roswell was real and they absolutely can't be allowed to divulge the truth under pain of extermination.

Either way if I was part of some galactic watchdog group I wouldn't want some random alien race like humans to achieve space travel if they can't prove that they are not inherently destructive. The nukes dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were red flags and humans were given an ultimatum. No more nukes on your own people. This might explain the fears of other nations getting nuclear weapons. All the nations that have nukes now have at least some degree of strong government control. Say what you want about the brutality of Russia America China or Israel but they do keep control pretty tight. Iran could be trusted IMO but certainly not North Korea.

Either way it's fun to speculate

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If this powerful group of beings that we could call gods have been creating multiple planets with DNA modifications, and they know all possible outcomes of making a full world contact.

I'd really like to hear what you guys think, and if any of you came across any information on this topic?

If they know the end result of contact then wouldn't the intelligent next step with their next creation be non contact at all.

I say it would,

However, if they are like us and have rebellious tendencies, could the claimed alien contacts and abductions be the rebels breaking the galactic laws set by these creator aliens, could it be another species separate from our creators that once followed our creators guidelines but have since taken a different path and went to war and were almost completely wiped out and the few left make attempts to make contact to warn humans of the creators.

Or the creators have made contact with Government and the aliens making contact with Farmer Joe are the almost wiped out aliens warning us of the creator aliens conspiring with our governments.

What if?

Careful with what ifs, it opens doors to anything and everything, somethings can corrupt or poison the mind if a person swims to far into the deep end.
edit on 29-9-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I feel that the reason for non disclosure, in fact it's not 'non disclosure' at all is it ? let's be honest, it's out and out lies and deceipt and a full on attempt to hide the truth at ANY cost. The two are very different !
The only thing that makes any sense to me at this time for trying so desparately hard to hide it, is that TPTB ARE the aliens. The DNA extractions from abductees have been to create clones or artificial humans with a 'brain' ? that thinks like the aliens.
This method would be perfect for the infiltration of an intelligent species, albeit far less intelligent than their infiltrators !
This particular method could be used to place artificial humans into positions of power on the planet to coerce the subverted species into behaving as slaves to the 'alien race' without them being aware of their own subversion.
I put it to you that the human race has indeed been subverted. Whether or not you believe that it is by humans or non humans is up to you at this point, but i think every one of us here, at one time or another, has wondered how the 'elite' (yuk) can have so many innocent women and children maimed and murdered without losing a wink of sleep. Yes, humans can be barbaric and cruel but i believe we are seeing things so cold and calculated, that such a scenario would not surprise me in the least.
My belief that it 'could' be so is based upon many years of reading about the ufo situation and trying to wade through the wheat and the chaff to attempt to separate the two into something that made sense. The infiltration of our species by another is the only one for me that connects all of the dots.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:07 AM link quote reply a reply to: Amberry Before that happens (your scenario), I trust in the greedy corporations and governments of the world to hide it from us if they can gain ANYthing by hiding. Surprisingly, I got the impression that most folks I met and have talked about the ET question said something along the line "sure, why not? the universe is huge so there is a possibility". But that does not mean the person that says something like that is truly ready for contact and all its ramifications.

edit on 29-9-2014 by Amberry because: (no reason given)

Hey, I think you are onto something here! Your post makes me wonder if they trade the silence for something like new technologies, metal or some other product processing or who knows what. As if the government said they will stay silent in exchange for some riches on some sort of way. But that goes back to my question, why do they not want us to have a contact, what could possibly happen?..
edit on 29-9-2014 by Amberry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Or if they have been in communion with negative forces that seek to remain in the shadows, all the while many benevolent ET have tried to contact individuals because they are not allowed the same contact with the world leaders?

It is complicated for sure, there are negative and positive forces.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think they will not disclose because they are aligned with some of the more malevolent beings perhaps the greys/dracos and there are warring factions in the heavens. Also there are E.T souls in human bodies on this earth trying to awaken humanity and a very heavy war going on keeping us shackled in ignorance. Something to this effect anyways.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Amberry
I have no evidence to support this post. But I would like to know if anyone else had been having these thoughts before?

Let's take a scenario, that humans were created by some ET group. What if we are not the first ones? And what if there were other populated planets which they made contacts with and the end result was a disaster which involved them having to wipe the planet completely? What if they have contacts with governments but they have been threatened not to tell us anything or else we will all be gone?

So they created us and others. It all went wrong elsewhere. Why contact us in the first place? Why not just observe? Why would they also feel the need to destroy us and warn our governments about it (but not us?) Or are you saying they once did reveal themselves only to hide away and speak to governments? Who then? The Egyptians, the Romans, The Vikings, the Normans, The Spanish, The British? Were they all in on it at one time or did they present themselves to a very primitive people and wait until we'd invented the atom bomb?

This takes some mighty leaps of logic. If the aliens don't like the way our government(s) are running the planet and it seems to be looming towards disaster then our governments have a strange way of dealing with such threats.

Also which government are they talking to as outlined above?

I think there could be a possibility that they are waiting for a certain milestone for humanity to have the disclosure. That's possible too. If this powerful group of beings that we could call gods have been creating multiple planets with DNA modifications, and they know all possible outcomes of making a full world contact.

- Amberry

The problem is what milestone are they waiting for? World Peace? Environmental stability? Interstellar travel?

The history of alien interventions is basically dependent on old religious scriptures, twisted down the centuries by men. Then we had contactee stories from the 1950s & 60s, abduction stories from the 70s - 90s and a total drop off of activity once the old Soviet Union broke up.

Make of that coincidence what you will. But it does seem that even after almost 70 years of the first "flying saucer" reports we are no closer to proving the 'alien problem' you raise questions about really exists.

edit on 29/9/14 by mirageman because: edits

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think you hit Bingo.

It has taken me years to even admit I believe they've come here. Always thought they were about, but never wanted to admit they come to our Earth.

They have disclosed hundreds, maybe even thousands of times. I cannot simply discount/disregard some of the sightings, and stories from ALL walks of life. Anybody want to call the military at Rendlesham liars? Or crazy? I can't really do that.

Our government has made some kind of agreement with them, and the news ain't good. If they could say "they're here, and they are going to cure all our diseases, and teach us how to have world peace", don't you think they would?
But they can't. Cause as I said, the news isn't good.

Whatever agreement they have is obviously more important to our governments than them, because they are getting lackadaisical about hiding.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No. We've already had contact...we ignore all evidence for thousands of years...and still folks are waiting for it to be on the news. Thats shows just how INFANTILE our attitude is about it all. They left signs in the crops, monuments, tech...you name it. We ignore it, rt?

Why would they even interupt our nonsense? Theyre here...watching...and laughing. We are soooooo far behind them....theyve just been here and waiting for us to take ourselves out. And we will.

Stop looking to the skies and the news and start looking around and over your shoulder in the grocery store or gas station.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

there have been various whistleblowers already and the govt getting involved directly probably wont happen anytime soon, it might be the Aliens are so far advanced beyond what we are used to here on our planet that if the truth were to become evident people would be shocked and unable to function properly
many people dont believe there are aliens off this planet
some people think its fairy tales or other deceptions, fake stories for propaganda purposes, provocative plots for domination, holograms, forgotten time travel devices etc

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Seems possible, i do think they have been here and possibly still are here, the government could also make out to ET that its not them that cause wars and unrest but the masses so we can't know about them, and then they could factor in racism, just look at how some people can be towards other races, imagine how they would be thinking those types would react to ET's, i think once we all learn to get along and stop the wars and fighting then there will be formal disclosure but that doesn't seem likely. I know if i looked at all the fighting, war and evil people on our planet i wouldn't want to be in contact with us! Id observe from far away, Its sad because we aren't all bad, and if the governments are the only ones they have communicated with then that isn't good for us!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join