It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if government doesn't admit alien existence because they are being threatened to be wiped off

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Amberry
I have no evidence to support this post. But I would like to know if anyone else had been having these thoughts before?
Let's take a scenario, that humans were created by some ET group. What if we are not the first ones? And what if there were other populated planets which they made contacts with and the end result was a disaster which involved them having to wipe the planet completely? What if they have contacts with governments but they have been threatened not to tell us anything or else we will all be gone?

No one has any evidence to support the alleged reality of extraterrestrials or of beings similar to earthlings. All that exists and which is the foundation for the ongoing debates is made-up tales by fanciful thinkers. The belief in ETs is based solely on the assumption that UFOs are from some other hugely far-off planet. And thinking like a typical earthling if there are et craft flitting around in our skies they have to emanate not from earth but a far-off location, other universes. Such craft, if indeed they are crafts, MUST have a pilot and said pilot must be a highly-advanced being that has a body with limbs, etc., just like earthlings!

Since there is no evidence for ETs, then there have not been any contacts with governments for if there was humans would not continue to be complacent with daily life, changes would have taken place 'cause such secrets would never last without a leak here and there and there has not been one iota of such a leak. Especially with threats for a bonus.

I think there could be a possibility that they are waiting for a certain milestone for humanity to have the disclosure. That's possible too. If this powerful group of beings that we could call gods have been creating multiple planets with DNA modifications, and they know all possible outcomes of making a full world contact.

Using the term "disclosure" puts you in a small group of believers, most of them members of this and various other UFO forums. Your final sentence above is a bit much to comment on.

I'd really like to hear what you guys think, and if any of you came across any information on this topic?

- Amberry

There's no "info", just opinions based on thinking "out there"!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie Trading places? I think that is what the whole alien thing is like. The world governments haven`t even been told the whole reason for why the aliens are here.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Perhaps they have a different perspective to their government and actually have respect for hierarchy? The government power might be different in other worlds, as on Earth we have some strong and not so strong country leaders.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

Uggie, the reason I personally assume that if the crafts come to earth, I think its from far away like you said, based on available to me science information. I know its not from our solar system, and I don't know of any country that can make crafts as Ufos. So from that I can only either think they would come from other star systems or from perhaps different dimension that we are not yet aware of on Earth. So that's that!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

No, I will have to look it up, never seen it before!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There is nothing that can be released that will surprise me or many folks. 10 years ago had they released something you would likely have panic. Today you would maybe have some panic but not likely. Another 5-10 years and everyone will pretty much know that alien life is already out there. Everything they release by NASA is a step in desensitizing us. Eventually it will come out that there was life on Mars. Well guess what I already know there was life on Mars & more than likely Venus as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I doubt contact would be disastrous for the planet, although it would be tense, and you would have a lot of people to point their guns at an object in the sky. If anything, less developed countries, whom are very religious would be troubling and it would be like the old religious days. It most likely lead to a paranoid state of not getting any rain to water the crops that feed your people days.

And if the Aliens were any less of douchbags then we thought they were, they probably would mimic a God...They have the technology, but they don't want the responsibility due to idio...idolizing. Just like the days of old when people fought over rocks and imaginary sky gods.

As for the governments having any partnerships with them, I kind of doubt it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Amberry

Uggie, the reason I personally assume that if the crafts come to earth, I think its from far away like you said, based on available to me science information. I know its not from our solar system, and I don't know of any country that can make crafts as Ufos. So from that I can only either think they would come from other star systems or from perhaps different dimension that we are not yet aware of on Earth. So that's that!

That's why UFOs are such a mystery, no one knows!

But, as much as I hate to say it, the ET speculation has to be considered because space UFOs are as real as their (seen from) "earth" counterparts. It's difficult for me to accept UFOs and maybe beings/robots from farther than, say, Mars 'cause that's about as far as they've been seen.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
That's why I like the theory I proposed as well as facets of the OP's theory. Assumably any alien race who made it to spaceflight must have been capable of reining in their own violence. I always find alien invasion movies silly (if entertaining) because if they are so advanced they made it here what could they possibly want.

Perhaps every spacefaring race is invited to join the galactic/universal system after they achieve true space travel without showing themselves to be a threat. As much as I love the mass effect series I always feel that it's so grounded in human psychology. All these races achieve space travel but nothing else past that except flashier weapons? I imagine at some point of advancement the laws of the universe become flexible so I'm guessing somewhere out there is an omniscient omnipotent grouo which has transcended the need for violence or competition but still monitor things to make sure nobody's gonna mess things up for everyone.

Sounds a bit like God but as Clarke's Third Law says, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." And religion seems to be very occult and magical.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Humans would be the turd in the punch bowl at the intergalatic party. we eventually kill or destroy everything we come in contact with.
we are a violent and dangerous species who are starting to venture out into space so we need to be closely watched and monitored.
They can`t just tell us to shape up and stop being so violent or we won`t be allowed to join the party because we are a devious and cunning species who would find ways to hide our violent nature long enough to get invited to the party.
only we can change our violent instincts but we as a species have to do that ourselves and we have to do it because we want to.

The only way they can be %100 sure that we have changed is if we do it ourselves without any rewards or inducements from them.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Maybe advanced beings wouldn't be so ruthless and would offer a chance......... One would assume they aren't as violent or paranoid as we are........

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If intelligent life is plentiful, we're probably nothing more than a curiosity that alien families might visit for a few hours before zipping back home for dinner. Much like we humans do at the zoo and aquariums.

It's fascinating to me how Human self-importance and ego are incorporated into so many ATS Extraterrestrial thread titles over the years. Maybe it's that trait that might make us "different" from advanced civilizations. We're still innocent and arrogant...believing that we're the center of the universe. Worth a few hour visit I suppose. :-)

-cwm
edit on 10/11/2014 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have recently discovered something that has led me to a greater understanding of what is occurring in our world, and its implications for our race. I would invite you to explore it for yourself.

A group of individuals from free races in our local region of space have come to our solar system to observe those who are currently visiting our world. They call themselves the Allies of Humanity. Their briefings are available to view and download at alliesofhumanity.org...

I would urge you to refrain from reaching premature conclusions regarding this. The first set of briefings are relatively short, and contain pretty much everything you need to know to give you some idea of what is occurring. Please allow your assumptions and beliefs to be openly and honestly challenged.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Amberry

From what I have gathered over the years. The agenda is NOT good. It does not benefit us IMO

When they finally told President Jimmy Carter after hounding the alphabet soup about the UFO Alien phenomena they sat him down told him then.... he wept, and he never discussed what he was told. So whatever he has been keeping to himself cant be good at all.

I mean not good as in, being indifferent. Just as we are indifferent to animals when we catch them in the wild, facilitate terrible experiments to benefit "science" sometimes for the cosmetic industry. Do we do it because we are evil ? Do the ET's abduct people, mutilate Bovine and even Humans for experimentation because they are evil? Evil is a human concept. Duality has nothing to do with what has been happening. You gotta look at this phenomena in perspective. ET's would likely not think like us hence there is no logical reason why to even try wrapping our heads around why they do things they way they do. In a covert manner in tandem with our own government's.

There are some things better off not being known. Take the red or the blue pill. The people that have gone to such extremes keeping the masses in the dark for all these decades may be doing it for our best interest. Maybe they are not "evil" after all, maybe we would be better off living our lives without knowing we are cattle. Knowing these beings can take any one of us at any given moment and we and our greatest military's are powerless to stop it. If you are lucky they return you, tuck you in bed. If not you become a missing person. One of thousands that vanish in thin air every year. Earth is NOT a equal level playing field. So full Disclosure would be a disservice.

Even Ronald Regan hinted around at the ET presence, the threat. When you come to realize that homo sapiens do not have absolute dominion over this planet and we are infants in the grand scheme of the universe it all starts to make sense.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

It certainly appears to be terrifying enough to cover it up all this time
edit on 13-10-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

The only thing that makes any sense to me at this time for trying so desparately hard to hide it, is that TPTB ARE the aliens.

That is a theory I share, one that works for me. And that they took over at some point, some evidence suggest the transition of power was in the 1950's. There was a display of power , they put on a show. Over our Capitol. This explains perhaps why our government has gone rogue. World leaders attending the bilderberg meetings in secrecy. They are taking orders from someone, or something that wants to remain hidden. It there is more to it than just greed.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

All that exists and which is the foundation for the ongoing debates is made-up tales by fanciful thinkers.

We have had Presidents, Prime Ministers, Generals, Heads of the CIA, FBI , NASA Astronauts . The list could easily go on for hundreds pages if you were to include pilots, police officers, government dignitaries, government contractors and celebrities etc. All who have seen UFO's and or that have seen non-human occupants. We are talking about trained observers not fanciful fringe thinkers. And that is not even including physical evidence that does in fact exist.

As for the origin of this phenomena it remains unknown, but to brush it off as mere imagination is a moot approach to the argue.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Amberry

I'm not saying aliens exist or don't exist and or are visiting , but I have thought about that scenerios in a what if right before bedtime thought. Also what if the truth is so devastating that they would be hiding it from us for our own benefit ?

More likely, what they did to keep hiding it became more important to hide than the fact itself.
Knowledge is power, but self-incrimination is most likely the prime mover in why we don't really know.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
IMHO, you have sort of hit on why we will not be told about contact…..
should it exist, and have encountered, now or already.
Think about it: if you believe that the government came up with crack and put it in neighborhoods as a speciified weapon. If you believe certain things like that, then how would you sleep at night, much less how would those in power understand and/or explain Contact, and what it would mean to the rest of us…..

I am just saying, hereabouts….

Contact should have been admitted long ago, and all the rest of what that entailed and meant.
tetra

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
In the early 1500's , When Marco Polo conducted his voyages to the New World, after his discoveries, all the maps and records he made were changed to hide the truth from the rest of the world. Obviously, the world eventually found out about most of it....

Just an example of what is commonplace in our world today.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
It's almost as if the planet is under quarantine.....

You have hit a very well established theory here and i love that your mind went this way.
The theory of "quarantine" is very interesting and invokes a myriad of "measures" such as the radiation belt and/or devices used to keep us here.

I believe Jim Mars is one of the people that speak about certain spherical or geodesic devices that are operating in space and used to keep an eye on or inhibit us in certain ways.

ATS Member: Parker-

Bucky" Balls in case readers are unframiliar are geodesic shapped multifaceted silver grey mirror smooth Alien objects about the size of a handgrenade.These BB's have been seen by remote viewers and high speed NASA footage as being the main cause of satellite launch failures and also causing the actual destruction of these military assetes.

Jim Mars talks about these things in more detail here for reference.

Very interesting .

Great thread btw OP SnF

Omega

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join