It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

There's a whole can of worms in there and maybe more...

It's not so much in the written record as it is in the oral record of podcasts and audio interviews.

Listen to Targ, Puthoff, Ed Mitchell, Swann, Vallee and Paul Smith on the subject of RV. Meh, maybe some Geller for seasoning too?

Hinky

ETA - apologies for being OT in the thread...I'll leave it at that although there's some tangential overlap with the OP imo.
edit on 17-10-2014 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

i watched all that RV stuff meander into supposed multiple timelines & other fringe topics then opted out (seems like a stones-throw from ben fulford territory?)

..maybe this is all a bit like a TV soap?
& we can just drift back into it 3 years down the track & still recognize all the same plot advances and tired old characters? (serpo)

maybe the tinfoil crowd is meant to buy the link between this quantum computing & the supposed multiple timelines on offer
(...empowerment)

geller > puharich > "smokescreen"

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

One day, a student of Mullah Nasrudin went to visit him. He happened to sneak up from behind, intending to surprise Mullah, when he noticed that he was sprinkling bread crumbs around the perimeter of the garden.
"Mullah, what on earth are you doing?"
"Oh, this? It's my technique for keeping the tigers away."
"But Mullah", the student replied, "there are no tigers for miles around here!"
"Effective, isn't it?" said Mullah.

link

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Moderators, could you look at the recent posts? At some point in the last 2 or 3 pages this diverged radically from the original topic, posting some other 'UFO" type of lore not obviously related to the original topic and then to remote viewing? They should be discussed in other threads. I'm interested in the original topic and scoring and verifying/invalidating consequences thereof.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

While I appreciate your interest and agree to a point, this "topic' does indeed envelope a wide swath of related lore... so really, it's peripheral, tangent... but somewhat relevant... maybe.

But by all means, bring it back to the society of scientists who by finding old knowledge regained the stars... rollicking good yarn, that.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Discussions of other members, banned or not are against the T&C.

Which is ridiculous. When a conspiracy theory is brought forward, the whistle blower always explains their credentials. We here review them to determine credibility. He came forward as a whistle blower yet we can't discuss his name or anything in relation? When did ATS turn into a site where anyone could post any theory and it's basically being enforced as true because we can't discuss credibility. How ironic is it that wild claims can be made without any proof save for the posters credibility of which can't be discussed. If you're making claims, you should by default be under review and open for discussion. The mere fact we can't and it's being enforced screams insider conspiracy. If this was any other individual, like Valle or "ask me something" threads, it wouldn't be a problem. But only with this individual.

Curious if any of the members he calls forever men would care to share some info. And why weren't any claims made in regards to all the info suggesting we're surrounded by et's. Are all the other accounts of ET wrong?
edit on 18-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Did u ever directly reply to the fact u are a dead ringer for your own position that u could be astr0?

Just wondering as u seemed to avoid it

If u did I apologize

but I think u just disappeared for a few days after that allegation and then went on as if it wasn't leveled

Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

But, as to motivation, why would a member tell that story, and then resurface to shed doubt on the whole thing? Just to screw with people? That's a lot of energy just to screw with people….
But then, maybe that's just me.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50
misdirection?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
i dont pretend to know motivation

i can only ask questions

if they are answered that gives information

if they are actively avoided... well...

just sayin

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

' One of the other writings you referenced ... wow!! Looks like a work of science fiction.'

...You don't say...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You do it the same way you would any other ATS member. Discuss the information not them.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I share that interest in the "forever men." I get the feeling they are mostly all puzzled as well, though they have had questions answered regarding personal weirdness...abductions, missing time, being saved "miraculously" from accidents and things of that nature... things that if brought out to the public might, unfortunately or not, expose them to a certain amount of ridicule, so they seem to have mostly decided to keep it more private despite the curiosity expressed by strangers.

I cannot say I blame them. It might...might help add credence to the tale, though... or evaporate it as a psi-op or wishful thinking.

But more info is needed if any 'closure' is to be had... I haven't really changed my own fence sitting.. but the fact I'm on a fence at all is unusual. ETA and I'll add that the technical explanations for the black triangles seem pretty darned solid... it's the rest that troubles.
edit on 10/19/2014 by Baddogma because: add

ETA oh and the lack of ET involvement for the past ...what...100,000 yrs needs more info, too. I'm pretty convinced there are some pretty good cases prior to mid 1940's. The source did mention some of the more exotic tech gained came from aliens who happened by and were terminated by automated defensive weapons in this system that killed the organics but left the mechanics intact... by "shaking" the organics to pieces from a distance but again, there is a wealth if info to indicate otherwise.
edit on 10/19/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
The source did mention some of the more exotic tech gained came from aliens who happened by and were terminated by automated defensive weapons in this system that killed the organics but left the mechanics intact... by "shaking" the organics to pieces from a distance but again, there is a wealth if info to indicate otherwise.

Oh boy, hope we aren't cruising towards time rate gradients here lol. Very interesting. This story hits all the notes.

edit on 19-10-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The source did mention some of the more exotic tech gained came from aliens who happened by and were terminated by automated defensive weapons in this system that killed the organics but left the mechanics intact... by "shaking" the organics to pieces from a distance

reverse that and you have 9/11

again just sayin

anyone find a denial from Jenisiz yet?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: Baddogma

The source did mention some of the more exotic tech gained came from aliens who happened by and were terminated by automated defensive weapons in this system that killed the organics but left the mechanics intact... by "shaking" the organics to pieces from a distance

reverse that and you have 9/11

again just sayin

anyone find a denial from Jenisiz yet?

No, about Jenisiz.

And yes, what you and Baddogma are referencing is a scalar, frequency weapon. But I guess everyone on this thread would know that.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I'm surprised this thread has made it this far without a full on witch hunt given the T&C issues that prevent proper identity or fact verification when a member makes claims : probably a sincere
and "go members" needed....SO FAR!

How exactly would you go about proving you aren't the RK'er ...oh wait ...hows about that dude being another RK'er /Dreamer/ForeverMan that the original dude activated to clear up the mess/make more mess- that's possible right?...are you with me?

Getting ridiculous now and probably giving somebody a great deal of amusement.

edit on 20-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: tetra50
misdirection?

I would gladly assume the role as the creator of this...simply to end it. But alas, I can't lie without feeling a serious amount of grief.

Zaphod58 - So care to share solid proof since we can't go off credibility? Ya know it goes both ways...so since he has zero proof and we're omitting bs forum cred...mods please move to hoax. There is zero proof to be discussed here.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Members have found a surprising amount about the technology described.

And no proof =/= hoax.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I've proven the holes in it... with scientific fact. But I guess we're not paying attention to proof when we can take someone with zero creds word.

Edit: And are we supposed to discredit the hundreds of stories that contradict this?
edit on 20-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join