It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

There is a commercially available technology that looks for lens glint and shoots an ir laser into the auto focus part of the camera which messes it up. The military let theater's start using it for bootleggers a few years ago.

Were you using a manual lens? What happened to the picture?

edit: read second post.

Very interesting about the bubble! Coulda picked up lens glint either way to know someone was looking at it.

edit on 14-10-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Arpad

You know there is speculation that this thing has a serious cloaking device that basically broadcasts some sort of field that essentially causes a blind spot right in the center of your vision. Ie...whatever you are looking directly at you don't see. So it may not have known what your angle of sight was. It would have the same effect no matter what angle you looked at it. It may have still been in the picture in some way if you had taken it.

How a energy field like this would work is beyond me though.

I asked an opthamologist about just what you are saying here, as I've experienced this inability to see in the center of my vision at night, while looking at the night sky. In my peripheral vision, I can always pick out starlight that when focused on it, I can no longer perceive.

The doctor's answer was that this is usual in human vision capacity, something about how the light, being somewhat dim in the sky, is refracted to our periphery.

Just some added context to what you are saying, and it could be this cloaking device would take advantage of something particular to how we see, anyway. Cloaking devices are said to work by refracting light, after all.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

No it's normal. The center of your retina has high resolution and color receptors but requires higher amplitude. The periphery in the dark has higher sensitivity at night. It is common for optical astronomers to use 'averted vision', you don't look directly at the object but slightly off center.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad
a reply to: WanDash

It's frilken frustrating. I've seen it move fast like that before even with camo. It bloomed a translucent bubble the second I went for camera. Went west then stopped then did it again.

The optical stealth probably isn't even for our 'benefit'. It's for optical imaging sensors on anti-aircraft missiles to make the tracking algorithm signal an official "WTF". If it sees an image that doens't look like an aircraft and isn't stable then it assumes its looking at some glitch and breaks closed-loop control. It woudl be even better if it could look like a SU-27 on command.
edit on 14-10-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Are eyes open common? freaky.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: tetra50

No it's normal. The center of your retina has high resolution and color receptors but requires higher amplitude. The periphery in the dark has higher sensitivity at night. It is common for optical astronomers to use 'averted vision', you don't look directly at the object but slightly off center.

Yes, my post was to say the same, actually. And that cloaking devices probably take advantage of this fact about how our retinas work and don't work.
But thank you for your reply, to reinforce what I was getting at.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

There's a series of pretty interesting papers that made their way onto ATS about optical camouflage. Most have been pretty thoroughly purged. I looked off and on for three years for one and never got more than a sniff.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Your OP is still around, btw, just traveling and subject to late planes, no net access and then a possibly melted graphics card in my PC... but the thread is going wonderfully without my nonsense so keep at it, folks...

excellent reading and poignant contributions by all... thanks to those civilly attempting to unravel some level of truth in this tale and adding to it.

There IS something weird and possibly mind-blowing afoot.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

We are pretty badass, that's for sure.

I know.

Behold the power...

Look at the shaggy beige entity that has the experiencer by the head.

Ok this is kind of creeping me out, I get sleep paralysis a lot, once with a dream, or what felt like a dream.
I hope you two are just being funny.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Your OP is still around, btw, just traveling and subject to late planes, no net access and then a possibly melted graphics card in my PC... but the thread is going wonderfully without my nonsense so keep at it, folks...

excellent reading and poignant contributions by all... thanks to those civilly attempting to unravel some level of truth in this tale and adding to it.

There IS something weird and possibly mind-blowing afoot.

Well, I've been wondering about you, so happy you're still around, and posted…
hope all is well.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

I hope you two are just being funny.

Yeah, I think we are being funny about serious stuff.

Starts here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Continues over here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's due to the fact the #SNIPPED'S# story provides a basis for why people experience strange stuff (that would typically be related to "alien abduction") in their sleep. He would have you believe that it is the RK "science team" takin'care of business.

So he covers the sleep paralysis that we are all experienceing with his own meme.

By the way, yes, that's pretty much what a person looks like while having a bout of sleep paralysis. There's uglier ones on YouTube, but it seems like the creator of that video wanted lots of people to see it so I used that one.

edit on 14-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I know, I have been fallowing for awhile. I just dont say much.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This tech can bend radio waves and all wavelenths of the electromagnetic spectrum making it invisible to any type of radar or sensory detection. Ancients had this tech as well.
LOTS OF VIMANA INFO HERE:
"Mercury Vortex Engines"[
The secrets of constructing aeroplanes, which will not break, which cannot be cut, will not catch fire, and cannot be destroyed.
The secret of making planes motionless.
The secret of making planes invisible.
The secret of hearing conversations and other sounds in enemy places.
The secret of retrieving photographs of the interior of enemy planes
The secret of ascertaining the direction of enemy planes approach.
The secret of making persons in enemy planes lose consciousness.
The secret of destroying enemy planes.
www.google.co.uk...://www.thelivingmoon.com/47brotherthebig/03files/Vimanas_Mercury_Vortex_Technology.html&rct=j&frm=1&q=&es&sa=U&ei= 2Ns9VLX5OsehugSdwICoDA&ved=0CCAQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNEFzM6u74NbtLgITjQqbdZJMGtdjA

Nanotechnology invisibility cloak for the military so called quantum stealth technology .
www.youtube.com...

HyperStealth: Game-Changing Camouflage
www.youtube.com...

Obrum ADVANCED STEALTH Main Battle Tank Marketing video NEW chalenger to abrams and merkava tank
www.youtube.com...

British and Swiss Engineers finally unviels the invisible tank for the first time to the world
www.youtube.com...

Apollo 20 MOON MISSION FOUND A naked ALIEN FEMALE BODY FROZEN IN UFO SPACE CRAFT
www.youtube.com...

Rutledge claims that they (with Soviet Cosmonaut, Lexei Leonov) landed a Lunar Module (Russian made) near the alien ship and actually entered it. Certain artifacts were discovered and recovered, including two bodies alleged to be the "pilots" — one was in excellent condition and appeared to be female. A second body was too deteriorated to recover and just the head was retrieved. The female has been dubbed, "Mona Lisa."
www.youtube.com...

Undeniable Evidence Aliens Do Not Come From Other Galaxies
www.youtube.com...

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong
www.youtube.com...

Electro gravitics & UFO propulsion 1/3
www.youtube.com...

Electro gravitics & UFO propulsion 2/3 .
www.youtube.com...

Electro gravitics & UFO propulsion 3/3
www.youtube.com...

CONFIRMED US BLACK PROJECT(SKY DREADNOUGHT) TOP SECRET WEAPON OF NWO
www.youtube.com...

Ukraine UFO Really US Military Sky Dreadnought
www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-10-2014 by worlwidemind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: worlwidemind

Hey listening to the interview you linked to in your post for Hyperstealth. It's an interview of the CEO of a company that claims it creates optical stealth camo for soldiers using quantum fractals. Kinda interesting actually. Talking about tricking the brains ability to recognize things in front of them and creating super slow reaction times in the viewer recognition wise. Brain gets tricked cant figure out what it's seeing, needs to process it and fails reaction time wise. Either the viewer over looks it cause the brain is confused and moves on. or in the case of SF soldiers you got shot several seconds before your brain could even figure out what was happening or what it was looking at. Worth listening to.
edit on 14-10-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Repost due to previous bad link:

"Mercury Vortex Engines"[
The secrets of constructing aeroplanes, which will not break, which cannot be cut, will not catch fire, and cannot be destroyed.
The secret of making planes motionless.
The secret of making planes invisible.
The secret of hearing conversations and other sounds in enemy places.
The secret of retrieving photographs of the interior of enemy planes
The secret of ascertaining the direction of enemy planes approach.
The secret of making persons in enemy planes lose consciousness.
The secret of destroying enemy planes.

The electromagnetic field coil, which consists of the closed circuit exchanger / condenser coil circuit containing the liquid metal mercury and / or its hot vapor, is placed with its core axis vertical to the craft.
A ring conductor (directional gyro-armature) is placed around the field coil (heat exchanger) windings so that the core of the vertical heat exchanger coils protrudes through the center of the ring conductor.
When the electromagnet (heat exchanger coils) is energized, the ring conductor is instantly shot into the air, taking the craft as a complete unit along with it.
If the current is controlled by a computerized resistance, (rheostat), the ring conductor armature and craft can be made to hover or float in the Earth's atmosphere.
The electromagnet hums and the armature ring (or torus) becomes quite hot. In fact, if the electrical current is high enough, the ring will glow dull red or rust orange with heat.
The phenomenon (outward sign of a working law of nature) is brought about by an induced current effect identical with an ordinary transformer.
As the repulsion between the electromagnet and the ring conductor is mutual, one can imagine the craft being affected and responding to the repulsion phenomenon as a complete unit.
Lift or repulsion is generated because of close proximity of the field magnet to the ring conductor. Clendenon says that lift would always be opposed to the gravitational pull of the planet Earth, but repulsion can also be employed to cause fore and aft propulsion.

illuminanet.tripod.com...

'http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47brotherthebig/03files/Vimanas_Mercury_Vortex_Technology.html

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Researching cloaking this evening. There are several ways of doing it. The one you describe is probably the easiest and cheapest, but further capitalizes on mindscrew tech, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
More advanced tech used and tested on live targets by the US in Iraq war

Starwars in Iraq.
Advanced new technology was and still is being used and tested in Iraq.

Learn about acoustic weapons, "Active Denial" weapons, microwave weapons and laser weapons and other non-lethal weapons. These weapons are currently secretly being used to torture citizens who question the government in countries like Norway and Canada. They are also secretly being used in open warfare (Like the 2006 Israeli invasion of Lebanon).

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wake up sheeple! If your not one of the sheeple this doesnt apply to you

More information on the breakaway civilization and some ancient tech:

Ancient Technology - The Most Advanced Technology we know - Rediscovered in modern times .
www.youtube.com...=172

Superior Technology of Ancient Egypt Civilization
The characteristics of ancient Egyptian technology are indicated by a set of artifacts and customs that lasted for thousands of years.
www.youtube.com...

CHARIOTS OF THE GODS
www.youtube.com...

IRANIAN SCIENTIST KESHE PLANS FREE ENERGY FLYING SAUCER EDITED EDITION .
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Greer of the Disclosure Project .Nanotech Matrix duplicate
www.youtube.com...

Peter Levenda -
Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization!
www.youtube.com...

Breakaway civilization .
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
Breakaway Civilzation Pt. 1 with Dr. Joseph Farrell .

Dark Journalist: Catherine Austin Fitts - Dancing With The Breakaway Civilization
www.youtube.com...

Dark Journalist: Catherine Austin Fitts - Dancing With The Breakaway Civilization Part II .
www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-10-2014 by worlwidemind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
syncrenicity.com...
Believe it or not, the craft is based at an undersea base in an ocean. The craft can operate underwater, but there are still some unresolved issues in using its weapons while it is submerged; the weapons work, but anything even close to the area they are used is also affected by the dispersion of the plasma, which has unintended consequences for innocent life forms in the area.
It flies by virtue of a gravity-manipulation system, allowing it to operate at any altitude – even into space – and return, without need of jet engines, propellers, massive fuel tanks or rocket engines. All this is achieved by the manipulation of earth’s gravity, which, for all intents and purposes, affords unlimited motion possibilities.

Since the craft manipulates gravity, there are ZERO gravitational effects upon the crew or systems inside the craft. Instead of the craft moving despite gravity, gravity itself moves *with* the craft. This means the craft can maneuver at previously impossible angles and speeds without the crew suffering any “G-forces.”

As to weaponry, the Sky Dreadnought does not use any conventional weapons. All of its weapons are a type of pulse-plasma beams which, when seen by the naked eye, appear to be blueish-white, focused bolts of lighting. The weapons were first used on an experimental basis in the second Iraq war, where prototypes were tank-mounted, and were seen melting cars, trucks and buses to the shock and horror of the Iraqi troops who witnessed their use. The weapons operate 360 degrees vertically and 360 degrees horizontally without any blind spots.

The exterior of the craft is coated with trillions of nanites, so technologically advanced, it cannot be tracked by radar, cannot be locked-onto by fire control radar of any type, cannot be tracked by infra-red or other heat-seeking weapons. These nanites are not only part of the anti-radar features of the craft, they are also part of the defensive “light-bending” visual stealth, communications and weapons systems.

For defensive purposes, the nanites can be used to view and transfer images seen on one side of the craft, to the other side, meaning the craft can seem to “disappear” to the naked eye.

Using a frozen hydrogen machine gun installed on a DIII-D magnetic fusion plasma platform in San Diego, researchers we re able to fire millimeter-sized pellets of frozen hydrogen into the edge of a 20 million degree fusion plasma stream, dramatically reducing the size of periodic edge disturbances called ELMs, which are similar to solar flares at the surface of the sun. “The rapid-fire frozen-pellet machine gun technology actually triggers many smaller disturbances, effectively short-circuiting the plasma’s natural tendency to have less frequent, but much larger outbursts,” said Dr. Larry Baylor of Oak Ridge National Laboratory, where the pellet gun was designed and built. To the frustration of scientists, the public announcement was delayed for years because once the plasma streams could be controlled and focused, their use as a weapon became simple.

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join