It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I just skipped through some of these threads eating up some dead time in a hotel, will have to return to fill in gaps.
My sincere thanks to all who contributed.
Myth building is real, so is imagination, wonder, and I am ever grateful.
Makes me wonder about my own murky and often often degaussed ands so rare recollection of my own dreams.
My lack of inner dialogue.
My love of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Myth...always the cloud watcher, the wool gatherer, the navel gazer am I...
Whether real or created to inspire it has worth if you think long enough. Evocative. Though I found some of it deeply sad.
Processing..

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: glitching

read the entire thread. specifically teh "a" posters. It dont take that long. 6 months or less.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thought I would dump this here. It ties in with using sleeping humans as calculators.

“Get this into your head: we don't need a computer that you use, we need you to be the computer that we use. Get it? Understand it once and for all: a computation can be embedded into living materials.”

Source: Mycelial Network Computing: Exascale Mycelial Networks

Just for fun.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So how does dream navigation actually work? If this technology existed and was invented by humans wouldn't there be clues no matter how enigmatic in the technology already in the public domain?

The dream navigation and monozygotic twins was actually quite interesting. It's the sentient AI I found a bit clichéd and the five pillars of humanity.
edit on 6-12-2023 by clearbluewater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: clearbluewater

Maybe they dream it up which makes the wafe function collapses and thus opens the way?
They are twins if I remeber correctly, so prolly somethings to do with quantum entanglement too.
Who knows, i have no clue....

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: clearbluewater

Maybe they dream it up which makes the wafe function collapses and thus opens the way?
They are twins if I remeber correctly, so prolly somethings to do with quantum entanglement too.
Who knows, i have no clue....

schrondingers box.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Popping in on a new account as my old one changed p.w.s on me (and I did not change it! I doubt the evil overlords had anything to do with it but at this point I'm open to possibilities-at least I don't see any posts by an imposter, heh) and I forgot what email I used a decade ago to recover it. Anyway, I'm still alive- or as close as one can come to it in this "strangening" new world.

I've revisited some ideas from this hodgepodge thread.. like how it's looking more like his comment about "no aliens involved" doesn't exclude weirder, more local possibilities. Someone, at least, wants us to think that the gates of hell are opening. His comment, basically saying that the world's rulers are worse than we could know, is making more horrible sense as well.

Anyway, Hi to all ... and if a mod could help with recovering my venerable old account I'd be tickeled.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BaddogmaTwo

Hey BD,

See this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have it worse! I’m in the hospital, lost my phone and can’t get to my computer to access my recovery save point (or add apps, etc).

Being stuck here I happened to watch a show about things seen from space. I watched an Australian geoglyph in the Western desert (shaped like a Mercedes star) appear. Then they showed a triangle, on edge, sitting up right with hoses connected to it (just like NASAs moon rockets of yore)!!!

I can’t find any trace of it on the inet.

Huh?

-TEOTWAWKIAIFF

PS - it would mean repeated launches from the same site. Enough to stamp the ground. Yet another clue!

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I am back!!

Now, just have to hang on to my phone, have my buddy dig out my computer from storage, and get back on my feet (in more ways than one!!)

I should probably start a new thread..,

-TEOT

PS - They never explained away the desert formation besides “erosion” and I don’t remember a “recreation” on the photo of the triangle…

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BaddogmaTwo
Popping in on a new account as my old one changed p.w.s on me (and I did not change it! I doubt the evil overlords had anything to do with it but at this point I'm open to possibilities-at least I don't see any posts by an imposter, heh) and I forgot what email I used a decade ago to recover it. Anyway, I'm still alive- or as close as one can come to it in this "strangening" new world.

I've revisited some ideas from this hodgepodge thread.. like how it's looking more like his comment about "no aliens involved" doesn't exclude weirder, more local possibilities. Someone, at least, wants us to think that the gates of hell are opening. His comment, basically saying that the world's rulers are worse than we could know, is making more horrible sense as well.

Anyway, Hi to all ... and if a mod could help with recovering my venerable old account I'd be tickeled.

Black triangles have been reported for a long period of time. You may have heard of the Belgian UFO wave.

It's a good possibility some of these triangles are out own black projects although the Belgian Air Force and several experts back at the end of the 80s and beginning of 90s were insisting the aircrafts were not our own. The interesting aspect is the way it happened and then it disappeared as it mysteriously started.
edit on 28-12-2023 by Verduin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Oh man, TEOTW, stay out of hospitals if you can avoid it! Kidding/not kidding... I hope you are better?

I am glad (and sad.. . a lot of binary dualism in these replies) that it was a "P.W. glitch" and not me losing what remains of my mind, so thanks. Sigh, as if this venerable old site needed more hurdles!

I was totally unaware of the desert (dessert?) formation you mentioned.

I really, really wonder at the situation we plebes are kept from knowing... even more wondering than usual. Besides the hidden technology, there are some interesting discussions of the hidden bio-spheres coming to light- though I suppose biology could be technology, too.

This information war is wild and finding any authenticity is as rare as... well, rare as finding an ancient A.I. in a diamond mine.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The AU (heh, look, “gold”) site had light poles, several of which were moved/abandoned and was seen from satellite. The place is smack dab in the middle of nowhere. Three equally spaced desert floor discolorations making the “Mercedes” star. Then a photo of a triangle “structure” sitting there just like a rocket on the launch pad including umbilical cords!

I looked for any stuff on the net but came up empty.

I find that weird as I figured it would have been kept in an S4 type of facility.

Still waiting for on to float out of a hanger…

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

More, “Well I‘ll be …”

So I am watching Ancient Aliens and they are talking about FTL travel and relativity. A theoretical physicist built a laser configured in a cylinder. He says that if they had a powerful enough laser and power source they could twist space-time.

The idea was for time travel but manipulation of space-time itself would also be “antigravity”. The limit being power. And two things clicked: the huge triangles the size of a city; and, Astr0 saying that the “new” triangles are light based!

Even A* said that he didn’t know how it works. And from left field and science there is yet another bread crumb that is not only non contradictory but confirms the narrative yet again!

In the ten years since the beginning of this tale, you would figure some holes in the story would appear. But that doesn’t seem to be the case. Almost the opposite has happened: confirmation.

Keep on watching the skis!! (Simpsons did it!)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

More, “Well I‘ll be …”

So I am watching Ancient Aliens and they are talking about FTL travel and relativity. A theoretical physicist built a laser configured in a cylinder. He says that if they had a powerful enough laser and power source they could twist space-time.

The idea was for time travel but manipulation of space-time itself would also be “antigravity”. The limit being power. And two things clicked: the huge triangles the size of a city; and, Astr0 saying that the “new” triangles are light based!

Even A* said that he didn’t know how it works. And from left field and science there is yet another bread crumb that is not only non contradictory but confirms the narrative yet again!

In the ten years since the beginning of this tale, you would figure some holes in the story would appear. But that doesn’t seem to be the case. Almost the opposite has happened: confirmation.

Keep on watching the skis!! (Simpsons did it!)

Cough*CERN*COUGH*

And The smaller tris when under power of their engines(that repelled gravitys pull on th eships structure and all inside) Most likley have a similiar set up ,just minuturized.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Just recently I've been thinking about that scientist and his machine, it's not big IIRC. If it's the same we're talking about it's more like a time beacon i think, inside the vortex is always the same time... You can only send light trough akd it always reaches the same destination... Now im not sure if it always travel back the same amount.
Like in 1919 it would gonback to 1909 and in 2011 it would go back to 2001,or that it would always go back to the time it was turned on.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

...a 'light based' triangle sounds very similar to the purported MilOrb tech described by FL... It seems they are generated by a chemical laser filament (deployed from a PSV ((triangle?)) and act as a sensor, scout/drone, interceptor/weapon.

Could these account for some of the many mysterious 'glowing orbs' spotted around the globe? Big IF true...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

My half thought out idea…

The Podkletnov effect (where a spinning superconductor plate lessens gravity around and above it), the Nazi acorn (high pressure mercury is cycled around the craft causing it to float), Dr. Pias’ Navy UFO patent where spacetime is blown off the surface of the craft, and the circular lasers twisting space time itself, all lend credence to what Ben Rich’s answer to his question about “how does it work?”: answer, “it is all connected”.

It would appear that all matter interacts with each other in universe. Two things happen: one, you end up with spherical particles; two, there is no dominant direction all matter travels in (the measured square distance effect of G).

But that is the frame of reference for the universe we inhabit. If you delay/defer that interaction you are not bound to using infinite energy to accelerate mass. You shield mass from the frame of reference and float around like a UFO/UAP. If you have the power source, FTL is possible.

Next would be navigation through the universe’s frame of reference. That brings me back to the RK idea.. at least until you make a nav chart of your area.

A “gravity shield” maybe ZPE dreams but it is a thought that keeps popping up when least expected!

That is where my brain resides.

Thanks for the feedback and helping me sketch out the idea… even if I am wrong!

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Let's see how deep I can dig myself into a rabbit hole here...

What if it's not matter that moves trough space time but consciousness, and matter is just a phenomenon of consciousness? Imagine a frozen metal plate, consciousness is the flame of a lighter being dragged beneath the plate and matter is the temporarily melted water on top. As soon as the flame moves on, the water freezes again.
Picture the universe like a gray foam that condense around consciousness...

If you can ditch matter most problems are solved, but it creates a whole new set of problems that would require a mainly mental approach...

I imagine such a voyage isn't without dangers to the fragile human psyche...

Nuts and bolts, sure, but they are held together by the consciousness of their occupants...

Maybe, the twins are a sort of backup, incase something gets jumbled, reload a non corrupted version and reboot all others from there?

I like the premise, even though I just pulled that out of my nose. I also like the smell of my own farts so there is that...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Terpene

My half thought out idea…

The Podkletnov effect (where a spinning superconductor plate lessens gravity around and above it), the Nazi acorn (high pressure mercury is cycled around the craft causing it to float), Dr. Pias’ Navy UFO patent where spacetime is blown off the surface of the craft, and the circular lasers twisting space time itself, all lend credence to what Ben Rich’s answer to his question about “how does it work?”: answer, “it is all connected”.

It would appear that all matter interacts with each other in universe. Two things happen: one, you end up with spherical particles; two, there is no dominant direction all matter travels in (the measured square distance effect of G).

But that is the frame of reference for the universe we inhabit. If you delay/defer that interaction you are not bound to using infinite energy to accelerate mass. You shield mass from the frame of reference and float around like a UFO/UAP. If you have the power source, FTL is possible.

Next would be navigation through the universe’s frame of reference. That brings me back to the RK idea.. at least until you make a nav chart of your area.

A “gravity shield” maybe ZPE dreams but it is a thought that keeps popping up when least expected!

That is where my brain resides.

Thanks for the feedback and helping me sketch out the idea… even if I am wrong!

DING DING DING. Thats what "A" told me and what I keep saying about the "shielding" of the field produced when the BT's are under power. It makes everything even the occupants massless.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Check this out…

Within their theoretical framework, the amplitude of the oscillations could be made to travel faster than the speed of light in a vacuum or come to a complete stop, while the plasma itself travels in an entirely different direction.

Science Direct, 15 March, 2024 - Plasma oscillations propel breakthroughs in fusion energy.

This is about my favorite topic, nuclear fusion, specifically, plasma wave amplitude. They rethought the rules and made this discovery. But it probably can be applied to other wave amplitudes like, uh, light. They use lasers to sympathetically stimulate the plasma wave and can, in theory, make the plasma wave amplitude move FTL, stand still, or move in the opposite direction of the plasma itself!

The implication is that the same thing holds true for other waves. Like directed energy weapons and other weird applications (like liquifying gold in the ground and capturing the stream of melted gold without digging in the dirt).

And space vehicles.,,

At the least, we may have a new path to nuclear fusion.

Thanks for the sanity check on my post. I know it is beyond me to create but half the fun of tech is figuring out how it works.

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310 >>

join