It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Has anyone read the book Incident at Devils Den by Terry Lovelace? Very I interesting account of his experience with BBT and their pilots. On Kindle Unlimited right now.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Nah not a book reader, rather experience first hand.

Though, come to think about it, it may be sensible to read books on certain subjects. Like crocodiles and other critters like that. Wow, books can be good things . . . .

"The Watchers", there is something in baddogma's "light anomoly" video and the metaphysical rules for war and combat in this universe.

Another mystery to work out and keep me busy.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Of the choices why did you give "Cthulhu"? That was the only one to "light up"

So, one should go talk to Nyaruko then? Such a forward young lady. ; )

Indian ocean then, there is a very ancient temple down there. The first to open a door in ancient times. British submarines like to hang about the vicinity oddly enough.

Edit

I've not read Lovecraft's books, though I have a copy of the animated Japanese "adaption".

I'll dig up my google earth map of that temple and post it tonight after work. 7am here now.

The temple and the dark side of the moon taste exactly alike.

edit on 13-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

well i suspect cthulu is actually someone else and not evil as portrayed. just a cover so the humans leave him alone.

the temple and moon are connected i bet. british prolly have a eldrich deal that stretches back centuries. explains the queens long life.

the Shuwa crypt in the future is home to a society of scientists who are xenophobic and that hoard pre war tech. they make Brotherhood. of steel look like friendly neighbors.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

On Cthulhu, I think I made a mistake. Cthulhu = Kuruko, Nyarlathotep = Nyaruko.

I would think anyone reading our discusion here yuppa, might wonder why Lovecraft's fiction is being taken seriously.

For those who are wondering: Lovecraft got his inspiration from somewhere. So did the Swiss artist H R Giger.

I was once asked to look into a country mansion in Ireland. There was a deceased artist that "haunted" a large room with huge windows overlooking a vast garden with lawns and roses.

He painted landscapes there. So out of curiosity I asked what he did with his finished works. He said nothing except pick his painting up and placed it on an easil in the physical room I was in.

The presence of his "ghost" artworks provided artistic inspiration for the living artist lady I was with.

He is a part of a large afterlife school of artists who inspire the living.

That is how it works.

So one looks for Chlulthu, then the place lovecraft saw and follow the passageways.

Same with Giger. His designs are very antideluvian.

I wouldn't worry about the Shula crypt - plenty of time.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Man Giger's art has always mind F'ed me. I am very drawn to it and have visualized similar landscapes but in fleshy color.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

you should check out wayne barlowe's art if you haven't already. look up his demon art. his sci-fy is good but the demon stuff is better.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Very cool I like it!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Drawn to it in a nice way I hope. If you ever get the chance to meet his inspiration look past the surface differences. They are lovely girls. Though I would not suggest harmless. Approach with respect.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Well . . . .

I'm not sure if the RK'ers actually do have a link there, or if this is just "a shiny thing" to catch my interest and get me looking at the temple again.

Nothing much connecting with the RK'ers, maybe they poked about there and annoyed the temple owner. Her system is broken and that does annoy her. Perhaps they looked for "technology" there.

Here's the old temple location of west Oz.

The map is messy and not that accurate. One line that crosses the south west of Australia is accurate (my home is under the black line. The other twelve lines are just approximate. The lines are about 26 degrees apart. I haven't drawn the lines extending across the world because time and continental drift have broken a fair part of the original system. There were originally twelve rings.

One of the "spokes" for a time passed through the British Isles and Stonehenge and Glastonbury Tor may have been constructed during that time, maybe.

The moon may have had a mirror temple system once upon a time, but that does not work properly(?) anymore it seems. Picture the two mirror systems on earth and moon "kissing".

The antipodes are no longer matching and there were lines that passed through the earth and atmosphere. The magnetic poles are/ were involved once but no more.

A lot of renovation to bring back alignment.

- - - - - - - - -

What Lovecraft called "Cthulhu" and what Giger drew are both very reminiscent of the antediluvian (before the flood) technology . So is the temple owner and her system.

Yeah, you look to be right there yuppa. The old "Beware of the Demon!" trick to keep the tourists away.

edit on 14-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Interesting points. ^_^ ill have to see i fi can remember anything else. memories that are keyword locked are a pain in the arse.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Nothing in a Google search for quasar which is telling, there was public disclosure in 1931?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Hi Cauliflower. I'm not sure what your referriing to by "quasar" and how that would relate. But 1931 seems important.

There are eight layers to that temple system like shells that would be brought into alignment in a renovation. One shell has very old energy "centres", one of which is below the sea off james price point western australia. Very dark and stormy but still active in a way.

The system is very ancient and probably pre-human.

1931?

Quasar?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'll work on it durring the day. "Chlulthu" might enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Just noting it is interesting that we've swerved back into "fairy lore" and the mysterious stranger w solution X who fades away after blowing minds, as opposed to the recovered high tech of yestermillenium ... and once again wonder if such is intertwined or two separate issues.

As I've mused before, boringly at this point, is there a difference between fairy magik and recovered high tech... at all?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Grabbed it, thnx. Any new points? Read oodles of "abduction" accounts... heard stories from friends, relatives that I believe... as in that something odd (and terrifying at times) happened to them.

Streiber's book cover painting freaked out a relative who was/is a soccer mom w zero interest in weird, she saw the cover in a mall and went catatonic and got flashes of her sitting in a boxcar of a train with several soldiers and the scene went all whacky, as if it was a cover for something else, the else being the critter depicted and sci-fi imagery.

Also had a cousin followed by an egg shaped flying vehicle piloted by a "grey" with "pasta arms" (i.e. no bones) and the 6'4" 250 lbs man does NOT go out after sunset anymore.

According to A, all that stuff is really the RKs, but one would have a HARD time convincing some folks of that, what with the synchronicity and other spooky, reality warping that accompanies it... I'm reminded of Jack Hill in this thread, for instance.

If true, then the tech can re-write reality/consciousness ... if true.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Someday, a breakdown of your take on ancient tech and the human's place in reality, if such exists, in general, would be fascinating... or else a point to some other source for the info.

When you guys casually bring up fictional terrifying elder gods and then explain it as metaphor/synopsis for a certain page of reality, it ... er intrigues!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

who is jack hill and what post are you talking about? do you have a link?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Hmmm ... member name JackHill - check out page 25 onward or so... if memory serves, and with me thinking some "Mandela" stuff might be "real" , it might not.... but "jackhill" was the name... 99% anyway.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Related to material discussed in thread #3. Anderson Cooper is being demoted by CNN. Maybe the PEDO life that Q referenced, is catching up to Anderson.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join