It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project (revisited)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What is IT that Greer has actually done, save for the ridic moth picture, that has people labeling him a "snake oil salesman" and things like that? I'm sure some of the regular trolls will be in to slam the OP for even bringing up a topic Greer has a part in...

Seems to me that he is trying to keep the govt and those in power honest, especially when it comes to free energy devices and zero point energy. But that's just my opinion. I haven't really seen Anyang that makes him out to be a bogus disinformation agent, yet...

I guess I just don't have an opinion of him one way or another, but to call him a fake and deceitful without anything to back it up seems quite absurd. If someone could provide links to actual, pertinent and factual information that does more than "claim" he is a fraud, that would be helpful for those, like me, that do not understand all the Greer. Hate on ATS.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Greer seems to me to be someone who at one time had serious disclosure as his aim but got caught up in his own ego and turned in to a monster.

That's not to say that the people he gathered up are anything like him and quite a few of those interviews are very very convincing in my opinion.
Why there is no solid proof is anyone's guess but my take on it is this....... possibly millions of people have seen unexplainable flying craft/lights since the beginning of mankind, they continue to happen on a frequent basis.

Now either all of them are delusional or maybe some of them are telling the truth.
Why there is no concrete proof might come down to whatever it is using whatever needs be to block this from coming out, either they know mankind can't handle the truth yet or they are up to some very devious stuff.

What amazes me is that people assume that because we have cameras everywhere that the truth should be out by now but consider this, we have advanced incredibly in the last 200 years, so all you need is a race about 1000 years more advanced that can wipe any trace of proof we might have through wiping clean any pictures or even the minds of people that have witnessed anything.

And very possibly any race visiting here is a lot more than 1000 years more advanced.
There's also time travel to consider, I think most people would agree that sometime in our future we will achieve time travel capabilities yet we think it inconceivable that we may be being visited right now by ourselves from the future.

There's something going on, I think it's very unlikely that all this is bull# but I do wonder why the reason it is being kept so secret.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
What is IT that Greer has actually done, save for the ridic moth picture, that has people labeling him a "snake oil salesman" and things like that? I'm sure some of the regular trolls will be in to slam the OP for even bringing up a topic Greer has a part in...

Well, yeah. There's that moth picture.

And then there's also the invisible ship that people paid Greer a lot of money to see...errrrr, I mean, NOT see (because it was invisible, of course):

edit on 9/28/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreYouSirius

What amazes me is that people assume that because we have cameras everywhere that the truth should be out by now but consider this, we have advanced incredibly in the last 200 years, so all you need is a race about 1000 years more advanced that can wipe any trace of proof we might have through wiping clean any pictures or even the minds of people that have witnessed anything.

So are you saying that there aren't any real pictures of alien craft because all of the real images have been erased, nor any real eyewitness accounts of alien visitation because all of the real eyewitnesses have had their minds wiped?

edit on 9/28/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I suppose I'm saying it's a possibility, I have a very open mind on the whole thing, I'm still only 50/50 on whether any of this is actually happening. But I think if it is and we are being monitored constantly by an alien race or races then if they are well ahead technology wise it might be a lot easier for them to cover it up than we think possible.

Back to Greer, I've watched about 20 of those witness testimonies on YouTube along with the deathbed testimony from the old guy about travelling to Area 51 and although I have no doubt that there are some liars in there some of them are very convincing and all it takes is for one of them to be telling the truth. It might be that witness testimonies are our best evidence for the time being.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutz4tom

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: Uggielicious

Edit: There is a gentleman who posts on ATS, Jim Oberg, he's debunked all the UFO space sightings and out of context astronaut quotes. So after reading his debunking analysis there's really zero evidence from astronauts on UFO's. Unless you choose not to believe him.

James Oberg - Wiki

Holly Cow!....Can't believe you said that. You couldn't possibly have been on the same ATS in which we're posting on here??

While I respect Mr. Oberg lifes experience, he has not debunked "all" UFO space sightings...actually very Little.

Sorry OP, didn't mean to get off topic.

tom

I'm sorry it's not really off topic that much...but IMO...there has been more debunking than proof in the last 5-10 years...This thread is revisiting the Disclosure Project which IMO has been "debunked" or is straight bunk...Let's switch back to the Disclosure Project...

Let's talk about ex-NASA employee Donna Hare...whom apparently photoshopped UFO's and bases out of NASA pictures...

Donna Hare had a secret clearance while working for NASA contractor, Philco Ford. She testifies that she was shown a photo of a picture with a distinct UFO. Her colleague explained that it was his job to airbrush such evidence of UFOs out of photographs before they were released to the public. She also heard information from other Johnson Space Center employees that some astronauts had seen extraterrestrial craft and that when some of them wanted to speak out about this, they were threatened.

Has it ever been proven that what she is claiming is the truth? I know there is a thread on ATS discussing these 1970's photoshop/air brush claims...if someone can help find it that would be great.

There is evidence air brushing is an old technique, see this wiki picture, has this been debunked? (Stalin pic, scroll down)

Wiki - Airbrush

Other ex-NASA employees are Ken Johnston and John Schuessler. What about them, specifically?? All three of these characters on Google link to nothing but UFOLOGY. hmmmmm.....

I want answers, looking for answers and discussion

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
After spending a short 20 mins on the above research, Gary McKinnon's name came up, as the whistle-blowers' claims from the Disclosure Project, were able to silence NASA on their prosecution of Gary McKinnon. If that was true it would give credibility to the Disclosure Project, however:

BBC News - Hacker Gary McKinnon turns into a search expert

Article from 7/28/2014

Mr McKinnon launched Small SEO, a site where he charges £40 an hour to help businesses get mentioned in search results.

He had hacked US government computers but his extradition to face charges there was blocked.

Home Secretary Theresa May said in October 2012 that the Briton should be permitted to stay in the UK on human rights grounds after medical reports said he was very likely to try to kill himself if extradited. Mr McKinnon, who had been fighting extradition since 2002, has Asperger's syndrome.

The following month, Mr McKinnon was told he would not face any charges in the UK and that he could start to work with computers again.

US authorities at the time described Glasgow-born Mr McKinnon's actions as the "biggest military computer hack of all time" that was "calculated to influence and affect the US government by intimidation and coercion".

An extradition warrant for Mr McKinnon is still outstanding, preventing his travel outside the UK.

Gary McKinnon probably was another reason to increase security and online monitoring and tracking in the US.

edit on 29-9-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutz4tom

originally posted by: game over man

Edit: There is a gentleman who posts on ATS, Jim Oberg, he's debunked all the UFO space sightings and out of context astronaut quotes. So after reading his debunking analysis there's really zero evidence from astronauts on UFO's. Unless you choose not to believe him.

James Oberg - Wiki

Holly Cow!....Can't believe you said that. You couldn't possibly have been on the same ATS in which we're posting on here??

While I respect Mr. Oberg lifes experience, he has not debunked "all" UFO space sightings...actually very Little.

Sorry OP, didn't mean to get off topic.
tom

I think it's fair to include discussion of Oberg. Like a lot of members have, I've also criticized him because while Oberg is a respected member of this forum and he has unimpeachable qualifications to discuss space topics with authority he isn't specially qualified to discuss space UFOs with the same authority because he is earthbound and therefore has to react equally to the videos we have all seen and to which we opine equally. He is sold on his experience to take on what we consider real unidentified aerial objects by trying to sell us on them being ice crystals, shuttle debris, etc., while ignoring our just as equally valid observations that if, indeed, such objects are ALL ice crystals, shuttle debris, etc., then there is no need to track them with a camera for the longest time while they haul around above the earth and way far from the shuttle, or zooming in to white orbs that seem to come together in a formation, etc.

I admire Oberg's achievements but not his POV on space UFOs for he is way off base.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

He has lost his way and now he is only in it for the money. Originally, he was a man that was probably genuine and did great honest research (His Disclosure book from 2001 is actually quite excellent) - However, over the years he has morphed into an abomination of a UFO researcher like a lot have in this field.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Looking back at old threads Oberg has participated in fact checking on the credibility with those associated with NASA on the Disclosure Project.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join