It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project (revisited)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is old news, I know...but it is still compelling IMO.
So many credentialed witnesses testifying under stated
oath...

I thought it should be re-shared, as it is now conveniently
available on YouTube, and there may be new members and
lurkers who might be unaware...So, Steven Greer--or his
reputation not-withstanding, I give you once again...

The Disclosure Project 2012

Top-secret military, government, intelligence, and corporate witnesses
to secret projects tell their stories which disclose the greatest
covert program in world history. This explosive testimony by actual
government insiders provides evidence that UFOs are real, that some
are of extraterrestrial origin and that there exists super-secret programs
that have gleaned energy and propulsion technologies from this that
would provide for a new human civilization without pollution, without
poverty - A civilization capable of traveling among the stars

part one

part two

edit on 27-9-2014 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
People really need to take what Greer says with a grain of salt.

I am of the opinion that researchers and writers who have had anomalous experiences themselves, should strive to remain as objective as possible and keep their personal accounts out of writing about it. That's just my opinion. It tends to ruin a persons credibility and believable levels. It makes it out like they are trying to sale a product instead of teaching about it. Especially when that person is an author or "researcher". It also has its ways of making an author lose his/her way too because its a web with many strands that a person can get lost into. A house of cards.

With that said, regarding Greer, a few years ago, he had a picture of a Moth that he was trying to say was an Alien life form. Uhhh, yeah.

While what Greer says at times and writes about is fun, I would not take what he says seriously.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rival

I haven't got the time to watch 4 hours of videos, but is this the one where various "experts" swear to "testify before congress"?..........if so, did any of them actually do it?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

People really need to take what Greer says with a grain of salt.

That's putting it mildly!......without doubt Greer is an out and out snake oil salesman!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'd have to meet Greer, before I could decide if he truly believes/experiences what he say's he does. Without that - I couldn't say one way or another the veracity of his personal claims.

BUT - how does Greer reflect on any of these other people who have come forward with their story and state that they are willing to swear to the truth of their claims in congressional court? What does Greer have to do with each person's individual story?

Or are all these people with their experiences, who came forward to share their story publicly on the disclosure project - liars or untruthful because they are connected/aligned with Greer's point of view?

CdT

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Good point, Cirque. If we can't believe the testimony of people who were (among other jobs) responsible for nuclear weapons security, then we've got an even bigger problem than alien visitations...

Greer did us all a service putting together these testimonies, and they make fascinating watching. For the whistleblowers, there's safety in numbers.

Thanks for posting, OP, there's always newbies coming along who have never heard of them.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rival
This is old news, I know...but it is still compelling IMO.
So many credentialed witnesses testifying under stated
oath...

I thought it should be re-shared, as it is now conveniently
available on YouTube, and there may be new members and
lurkers who might be unaware...So, Steven Greer--or his
reputation not-withstanding, I give you once again...
snip

It is old news and it's not going to change or improve no matter how much believers want Uncle Sam (and other nations' Uncle Sams) to come clean re: knowledge of UFOs and ETs that they wish to also know. Their grave will come first.

Why am I so negative regarding alleged "disclosure"? Because all that there is just the word "disclosure", there is nothing behind it, nothing to disclose. It is my opinion that only the young, gullible believers and the oldies that you see on the dais of disclosure presentations are linked to this disatisfying movement. Sure, everyone in the world has seen UFOs (pilots, politicians, policemen, the average Joe and Jane, high and low positions, etc.) but no one has seen what we call an alien referring to them as extraterrestrials. At least I don't accept the reality of aliens, ETs or otherwise, because of the total lack of irrefutable evidence and hearsay doesn't cut it with me.

What Greer and his retinue have provided, aside from normal UFO reports, is the total lack of evidence for aliens. No one can come forward with any positive reports (hearsay) and especially irrefutable evidence. There's no doubt that governments are implicated when it comes to UFOs but I don't accept that governments have any more knowledge about UFOs than can be found here and all of the other UFO forums. In particular, the U.S. gov't is in as much shadow as all of us who accept UFO reality but no one has any kind of secret information. There are no recovered crashed UFOs that are being reverse-engineered. There are no aliens being kept anywhere whether in pickled jars or being interviewed. It's all a sham and that's probably one of the reasons why Uncle Sam prefers to keep quiet about the subject, nothing to add.

What we see is the scenario of a fantasy that will never become reality.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rival
Here's a little project for you. Out of all those "witnesses", how many provided first hand information and how many provided hearsay?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thomas Bearden in 2001 is the best in my
humble opinion in diclosure interviews.
edit on 27-9-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: 2001 prophecy

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

HI,
Although there seems to be many first-hand testimony, especially by pilots, I believe that the incident of a craft landing by the dry lake bed as told by Gordon Cooper, was all hearsay, as he did not see it first-hand.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
I'm talking about Greer's dog and pony show.
But Cooper's story was, apparently, somewhat "enhanced" hearsay.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

I agree with you but I'd like to add to the discussion how do we know if UFO's have been observed in space? How do we know the Navy, Marines, Air Force, or Army is not up in space observing UFO's/Aliens? I think ET is the most reasonable answer because we can observe the Stars in the Universe. As for the other scenarios and hypotheses of pilots:

Time Travel...we have not observed time travel yet
Parallel Universe...we have not observed a parallel universe yet
Earth Technology...in the 40's no one had that tech. Or did they? Could be possible...but have we observed it? No.
Demon/Angel...we have not observed demons/angels from the bible. I believe we have observed ghosts however.
Terrestrial Multi-Dimensional Being...we have not observed this either

Therefore I think assuming ET's are the pilots of UFO's is pretty logical. Just my opinion...

Now to the discussion of the Disclosure Project, huge let down. We're all better off waiting for NASA and other space agencies to detect microbiological life in our solar system or detecting life on an exoplanet. There is still a chance an archeologist or deep ocean explorer could discover alien contact in our ancient past. If a UFO piloted by ET's did want to land on the White House lawn or hover over London, we would scramble jets and scare it off or destroy it...I highly doubt a District 9 scenario would unfold. It might, but who knows? This would require a very unique and special kind of ET's, which in all the vastness of space and time, does not seem too likely. To me it is more likely in the vastness of space and time, visitation would go undetected. However what are these UFO's we are observing? Have we gained any intelligence from observing UFO's? Disappearing in and out of time and space, no sound, high speeds, turning and hovering capabilities, and the occasional array of bright colors.
edit on 27-9-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I agree with you but I'd like to add to the discussion how do we know if UFO's have been observed in space? How do we know the Navy, Marines, Air Force, or Army is not up in space observing UFO's/Aliens? I think ET is the most reasonable answer because we can observe the Stars in the Universe. As for the other scenarios and hypotheses of pilots:

Of course UFOs have been observed in space and filmed and videotaped. The web is full of such and YouTube has a ton of videos.

Time Travel...we have not observed time travel yet
Parallel Universe...we have not observed a parallel universe yet
Earth Technology...in the 40's no one had that tech. Or did they? Could be possible...but have we observed it? No.
Demon/Angel...we have not observed demons/angels from the bible. I believe we have observed ghosts however.
Terrestrial Multi-Dimensional Being...we have not observed this either

I don't know about ghosts 'cause I haven't experienced one but in some TV shows about ghosts you see some interesting video footage showing non-material images. I don't accept exorcisms 'cause they use christian babble and I've never heard of an atheist being possessed by a ghost and exorcised using the judaic bible along with the new testament which has no power over anything.

Terrestrial multi-dimensional beings are also something to ponder about 'cause still cameras using emulsion film to the present digital ones capture unusual images that are not seen normally.

Therefore I think assuming ET's are the pilots of UFO's is pretty logical. Just my opinion...

It's the assuming that's the problem. There is no evidence for the reality of extraterrestrial or that UFOs have pilots in them and that such alleged pilots are ETs. We have a wait before us.

Now to the discussion of the Disclosure Project, huge let down. We're all better off waiting for NASA and other space agencies to detect microbiological life in our solar system or detecting life on an exoplanet. There is still a chance an archeologist or deep ocean explorer could discover alien contact in our ancient past. If a UFO piloted by ET's did want to land on the White House lawn or hover over London, we would scramble jets and scare it off or destroy it...I highly doubt a District 9 scenario would unfold. It might, but who knows? This would require a very unique and special kind of ET's, which in all the vastness of space and time, does not seem too likely. To me it is more likely in the vastness of space and time, visitation would go undetected. However what are these UFO's we are observing? Have we gained any intelligence from observing UFO's? Disappearing in and out of time and space, no sound, high speeds, turning and hovering capabilities, and the occasional array of bright colors.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Uggielicious, **let's just say**, if UFO's do have have pilots, based off my list ( which is a process of elimination) I rule ET's as the top candidate for occupants of UFO's. ET's are the most likely, and I would say, **if ET's are visiting Earth**, they have a rather extravagant, specific, and detailed mission, and are not just using massive amounts of energy to be casually noticed from time to time.

Edit: There is a gentleman who posts on ATS, Jim Oberg, he's debunked all the UFO space sightings and out of context astronaut quotes. So after reading his debunking analysis there's really zero evidence from astronauts on UFO's. Unless you choose not to believe him.

James Oberg - Wiki

edit on 28-9-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I posted this in spite of Greer's reputation. It could be that
Greer coached/coaxed the testimony from each witness, but
I doubt that. I think this is exactly what it appears to be--many
verifiable witnesses telling their UFO tales.

I found it compelling then, and still find it compelling now.

As far as Greer goes, I choose to not throw the baby out with
the bathwater, as they say...

To the poster who asked if this was the one where witnesses
said they would testify before congress, the answer is yes.
Have any of them done so..the answer is no.

Take it for what it's worth--much of it is hearsay, and all of it
was compiled by researcher of ill-repute....I still like it
and thought it should be re-shared for new members or those who
missed it the first time around.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've always wondered myself how we at first were so full of this man . Not because of background but daring to oppose the mighty secret operations that withhold the secrecy of what most of us feel when we talk about extraterrestrial visitation around earth.

I know this man now talks allot of BS but remember hes still fighting for the truth thats out there and the ones who follow him still are. And we can count many names who dare to fight this fight against the governments secrecy .

It seems that we are sinking lower to convince the public that there's definitely something going on that we can't deny
because CGI kills us off.

I watch between the sidelines not posting anything anymore because credibility is hard to explain as that I know whats out there is real due personal experiences that brought me here years ago.

I hope they for once will tell us the truth although I have the feeling that it will be another joke to poke us with.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
There only needs to be ONE that speaks the truth, to change our history books
And I think there is a big chance that we are being visited by aliens, now and then, more then one kind of aliens also.
And I also believe we have a shadow world government that work side by side with outsiders.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Edit: There is a gentleman who posts on ATS, Jim Oberg, he's debunked all the UFO space sightings and out of context astronaut quotes. So after reading his debunking analysis there's really zero evidence from astronauts on UFO's. Unless you choose not to believe him.

James Oberg - Wiki

Holly Cow!....Can't believe you said that. You couldn't possibly have been on the same ATS in which we're posting on here??

While I respect Mr. Oberg lifes experience, he has not debunked "all" UFO space sightings...actually very Little.

Sorry OP, didn't mean to get off topic.

tom

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.
I agree with you. The witnesses are what matters....not Greer.
I find them believable even if some of the posters on this thread think its all hearsay.
I don't think its down to them as to why they haven't made their statements before congress.

I don't think we`ll get disclosure from any government. they may not be able to.

As for ufo sightings, I don't know if the occupants flying them are extra-terrestrial but cattle mutilations etc are not carried out by humans.
Whoever is doing it could just buy a cow.......

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hI ALL.

If any of you want to see the 2001 big meeting, see:
==== 2001 National Press Club Event ====
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkswXVmG4xM

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join