It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is mind control really possible???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
WEll i will defineltly add to this thread. i recently bought a book entitled: MASS CONTROL: engineering human conscoiusness. its about the history of mind control. written by jim keith. the book talks alot about what went on in the 1950s-1980s. but ok, here is a succesion in the Medias subliminal messaging project(s) directly from the book:

in september 1957, american advertisisng executive james vicary told a gathering of journalists that subliminal advertisements had been succesfully tested. for the period of six weeks, subliminal messages to drink coca-cola and to eat popcorn had been shown to 45,699 patrons at a movie theater. the projected subliminals had been bried in duration, 1/3000th of a second, and had been projected every five seconds during the airing of motion pictures. it was reported that popcorn sales rose almost sixty percent, while coca-cola sales increased almost twenty percent"

EDIT: i have more info i can take straight fomr this book, which gives credible sources when neccesary. Just say so if your not conviced

[edit on 13-12-2004 by KapZ]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
No doubt KapZ. Hell, you only have to look at the layout of supermarkets e.t.c. they are specifically designed to keep you there as long as possible, and to get you to buy as many things as possible...and it works.

This is mind control just being done at a base level as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The book is VERY informative and gives proof of mind control. its been going on since 1950s so think of the advancement of 50 years...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There are so many mechanisms for mind control that it boggles the mind...

Water Flouridation...

What follows is but a fractional part of the "Address in Reply to the Governor's Speech to Parliament", as recorded in Victorian (Australia)Hansard of 12 August 1987, by Mr. Harley Rivers Dickinson, Liberal Party Member of the Victorian Parliament for South Barwon.

"At the end of the Second World War, the United States Government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany.

"While there he was told by German chemists of a scheme which had been worked out by them during the war and adopted by the German General Staff.

"This was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. "Both the Germans and the Russians added sodium fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile."

Who is the Farben Corporation?

Anthony C. Sutton said in his book, Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler: "Without the capital supplied by Wall Street, there would have been no I. G. Farben in the first place, and almost certainly no Adolph Hitler and World War II."

Interssen Gemeinschaft Farben (Interessen Gemeinschaft der Deutschen Teerfarbeninduistrie, or, simply, I.G. Farben) was a German chemical manufacturing concern that supplied the chlorine gas used by Germany during the First World War, but the eventual creation of the huge I.G.Farben cartel began in 1924 when American bankers began to arrange foreign loans.

In 1928 Henry Ford merged his German assets with I.G. Farben, to be followed by the American Standard Oil Company (the Rockefellers)
The I.G. Farben assets in America were controlled by a holding company, American I.G. Farben, which listed on its Board of Directors: Edsel Ford, President of the Ford Motor Company; Chas. E. Mitchell, President of Rockefeller's National City Bank of New York; Walter Teagle, President of Standard Oil of New York; Paul Warburg, Chairman of the Federal Reserve and brother of Max Warburg, financier of Germany's war effort; and Herman Metz, a Director of the Bank of Manhattan, controlled by the Warburgs

In 1939 the American Aluminum Company (Alcoa), then probably the world's largest producer of sodium fluoride, transferred its technology to Germany (the Alted Agreement). The Dow Chemical Company transmitted its experience and technology in that same period

What of I.G. Farben today?

I.G. Farben signed cartel agreements with such companies as Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI), Borden , Carnation, General Mill, M.W. Kellogg Co., Nestl� and Pet Milk, and I. G. Farben either owns outright, has had a substantial interest in or has had other cartel agreements with Owl Drug, Parke-Davis and Co., Bayer and Co., Whitehall Laboratories, Chef-Boy-Ar-Dee Foods, Bristol Meyers and Squibb and Sons. The list goes on and on and on and includes Proctor and Gamble who 'domesticated' the word "fluoride" with official encouragement in 1958, being the originators of the infamous "Crest" fluoridated toothpaste campaign

The published knowledge that sodium fluoride was known for mind - and behaviour - changing potential was available at the start of this century, as witness such entries as "Fluoricum Acidum" (Encyclopedia of Pure 'Materia Medica', vol. ix, p. 333).

befreetech.com...

And the inside story from a dentist and former international advocate of Flourination that it is bad for your teeth, bones and overall health...

www.fluoride-journal.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
the complete mind control yer talking about for humans isnt possible.

the Bible states that no man shall no another mans thoughts, and that pretty much clears it up right there.

I dont think its possible, not a bit.
down to a certain extent, but not completely

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
FGasket: Thanks for the link, still haven't digested it all.
I took a casual look for some info on the mind-altering properties of Fluoride and Fluoride compounds and came up only with health issues.

Kapz: I've heard about that subliminal frames in films before. I'm just curious as to how they did it, because if it was a frame on the film, there's no way it could only be for a duration of 1/3000th of a second because you would need a film that runs at 3000 frames per second to do so! Impossible. Did they use some other technique?

Advertising and subliminal messages are not really mind-control, they are "soft triggers" and "association mechanisms". Meaning that they either spark your brain to begin thinking about a certain thing that you (already) want or desire by presenting you with a stimulus of some sort in a situation where you would not otherwise be thinking about it. (The juicy, burgers on the McD ad. The food court with all the yummy pics on the way out of the supermarket.) Or they teach you to associate one thing with another. (I want to be handsome and have a hot girlfriend. They good-looking guy in the BMW ad has the gorgeous chick in the car with him. If I get a BMW I will be suave and have a hot girlfriend.)

In the movie situation, people in the theater are too wrapped up in the movie to think about coke and popcorn and they forget about it. But a subliminal frame will turn your brain off the movie for a while and onto the food, even if you don't know why. If you are hungry, you will be tempted to get up and go buy something that you already want. However, if the frame showed a picture of someone being murdered, your brain might start remembering violent experiences or you might start wishing you'd seen an action film instead, but you're not going to get up and kill someone.

I've read articles regarding H.A.A.R.P which allege that in addition to weather alteration, it will also be used for mind control. The theory is that the different brain wave patterns observed in different emotional states, combined with the electrical impulse message transmission system of the brain (like dead frogs' legs kicking when their brains are stimulated with electricity) provides for possible mind control from a distance with VLF and ELF waves. (There is already technology whereby inaudible VLF sound emissions can be used to make entire crowds nauseous or depressed.)

IF this is true, then with HAARP, you are talking global mind-control. Suddenly the NWO looks more realistic....

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Apart from Sodium Flouride other unsafe compounds are also used on the public...

Like Aspartame...

In l984 the CDC investigated complaints (on Aspartame poisoning) and reported such symptoms as aggressive behavior, disorientation, hyperactivity, extreme numbness, excitability, memory loss, loss of depth-perception, liver impairment, cardiac arrest, seizures, suicidal tendencies, severe mood swings, and death...

"Dr. Richard Wurtman, Massachusetts Institute of Technology neuroscientist, says heavy NutraSweet consumption may so flood the bloodstream with phenylalanine that other essential amino acids are blocked from reaching the brain, causing chemical changes that can affect behavior and lower the threshold at which many suffer epileptic seizures"

"Dr. Richard Matalon of the University of Illinois has reported that heavy consumption of NutraSweet's main component-the amino acid phenylalanine-may cause neurological problems such as loss of memory and concentration."

The reason aspartame is so dangerous is that it is a molecule composed of three components, all of which are neurotoxic: aspartic acid (40 percent), methanol (10 percent), and phenylalanine (50 percent). Aspartic acid and phenylalanine are neurotoxic as isolates, unaccompanied by other amino acids in food to block them from going directly into the brain. Methanol or wood alcohol is a severe metabolic poison. Sax's Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials states that methanol is "a human poison by ingestion." It's also classified as a narcotic. [4] Aspartame breaks down to diketopiperazine, a brain-tumor agent.

In August on 1974 Washington University researcher Dr. John Olney filed objections to the FDA's approval of Aspartame, citing evidence of brain lesions and neuroendocrine disorders in animal studies and concerns the substance may cause brain damage and mental retardation in humans...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think it is already happening. Not in the sense of a machine, but in the sense of our schools. I think that humans mostly take after their environment.

For example, you slip on oil. You will avoid walking on oil.

We are all taught the same way. Through very similar books. I'm sure the government goes through these books to make sure they are all "factual". But what if they are not really factual? What if everything you were taught was a big, fatty lie to make you believe one thing.

I dont think they can control opinions yet. However, i think the government is trying to by putting us through school. What we are taught through life forms our opinion. And every year i see schools getting stricter and stricter. Soon you will not be able to do anything but mentally eat the information that the government's screened books feed our minds.

Perhaps i'm naive to think this. I've been in this forum for one day. Less than 30 minutes, even! Education is the only thing i question in society at the moment. Perhaps i'll learn of more as i browse this site and look for knowledge of 'the Truth'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join