It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iPhone 6 Phones Contaminated With Ebola Virus – 21,200 Confirmed Cases Since Friday Release

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
No way on hades... I'm calling hoax and will apologize profusely if I'm wrong. Well... Maybe not profusely. But I will apologize.

Hoax.

How many idiots will throw their phones out now from fear??

It's absolutely a Hoax!

The website has a disclaimer that states some stories are made up for entertainment purposes.

Click on their Contact information link and scroll down to the disclaimer at the bottom.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Clorox wipe..iphone6... repeat as necessary until virus is gone.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Iphone 6 is being assembled in China. Not Sierra Leone.

m.ibtimes.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

millions of idiots right now are cleaning their new iphones and now the cleaning products they have used has completely fkcud their new gadget so tomorrow they are all going to rush out and buy another phone.

what a fantastic marketing scam.

LOL

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Not all stories on this site are a hoax but regardless i bet no one took time to consider this??a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Iphone 6 is being assembled in China. Not Sierra Leone.

m.ibtimes.com...

Did you read article it states they cant meet demand now hypothetically speaking when have you seen a big corp lose in production??

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

The type of idiot that would rush out to wait in line for an apple product are just the type that would fall for this. So,,, good for them I say. Lol

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I agree. It's better than anything Billy Mays could have thought up.

Ron Popiel would be proud...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

I did read it yes. It says they are adding production but the biggest factor is limited production of the pluses 5.5 inch screen. It does not mention meeting demand by moving production to Sierra Leone, nor can I find any mention of Sierra Leone being a site of manufacture of this phone.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

This will give you a rough idea of the manufacturing base for Sierra Leone. It's not really a powerhouse player in that sector.

www.slis.cx...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Not all stories on this site are a hoax but regardless i bet no one took time to consider this??a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I cannot find any other source for this story....anywhere. It seems to me that if this were true there would be more than just one source.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
In my opinion all the excited new iphone6 owners are safe to hug em and squeeze em and kiss em and love em.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't see this anywhere else.

It's gotta be a hoax.

Any links to credible sources?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Scary thought here.
IPhone 6 phones=666

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Oh puhlease. This is ridiculous. An obvious attempt to sully Apple sales.

Please have this moved to the hoax bin!! Apple products are not made in Africa......

I cannot believe you even posted this here. Looking for stars and flags? This is BS of the highest order.

Deny ignorance...do not embrace it.

edit on 22-9-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
HOAX!

Now what would make more sense is if people were getting sick from chocolate. Seeing as Sierra Leone is one of the largest producers of the cocoa bean in the world.

That said, I'm not going to be taking a break of my Kit Kat for a while...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Apple products are already contaminated, i'm staying away from them nonetheless.

edit on 22-9-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

My husband bought one yesterday. It is having major synch problems (whatever that is). As for the ebola thing ... I'll let you know how it goes. My prediction ... we won't be catching it from his phone.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Ah, but one is just 665. No problem!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think when you put the Iphone6 in the microwave to charge it, it will kill the Ebola.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join