It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iPhone 6 Phones Contaminated With Ebola Virus – 21,200 Confirmed Cases Since Friday Release

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

While most certainly a hoax this bit of false journalism highlights both a very ironic pathway for attack on the American consumer, and our (American) near spiritual level of devotion to the latest gadgetry. I wonder how many of us would still by the gadget . . . even knowing a chance of disease or death could result from doing so? These days? My guess is sales would be higher than ever.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Now that's funny. a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hoax bin this crappy thread! This website is on par with World News Daily. It's a tabloid rag. This idiocy was ALSO on the website:
Dead Grandmother Tries To Communicate Through A ‘Selfie’
Can You Charge Your Cell Phone By Putting It In The Microwave For One Minute?
Cop Shot Right Before House Caught Fire and Exploded

All of those are ridiculous and anyone who believes them needs their head examines. Crappy click-bait.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ok

to interject some sanity

www.answers.com...

The Ebola virus can not live more than one week, tops outside the body.

So even if an infected person handled the iphone it takes more than a week for the iphone to leave Africa, travel to the US, go through a distribution center, be sent to stores, unpacked, stocked and purchased.

So even if the early part of story is true, the virus could not make it to stores alive.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AphoticJoe
Well, I see this thread was properly placed in the LOL forum.

lol!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

OP I don't know if you truly believed this when you decided to post it but, a simple search of "where is the I Phone 6 manufactured" you would have seen there is only one company manufacturing it and that Foxconn in China.

Generally when you find on one site claiming sensational headlines, it's a hoax.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
In a response to every one not just u i was asking questions i was not being specific i even in one post acknowledged that the site might be satire im on the road working i hit alot of internet dead spots you gus did me the favor of doin the research i appreciate that next time ill be more specific sorry vultures for my errors... a reply to: 2manyholes

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Please don't turn this forum into another GLP.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So you are exposed to the virus on friday and have confirmed ebola on monday? ok.

And the pesky germ thing can live on plastic for at least the several days shipping?

Just out of curiosity does anybody know how long the virus can live in open air?

methinks I shall look that up

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Vultures ?You can't blame them because you believed the story and brought it here. No matter what the source. a reply to: ATF1886

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The phones are made in China.
Actually I don't think they make much of anything in Sierra Leon.
reply to: marbles87

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A friend sent me article i skimmed i posted to vulture land they devourvoured and spit it out its simple if you read from begining i didnt agree w article i just posted and asked opinion Maam a reply to: AutumnWitch657

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join