It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist deported from Saudi Arabia...sent back to Australia!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

A Perth man who was accused of promoting jihad and was deported from Saudi Arabia following accusations of terrorism offences has lashed out at the Australian authorities that carried out the counter-terrorism raids in Australia on Thursday morning.
Junaid Thorne was deported from Saudi Arabia last year when his brother was accused of terrorism offences and reportedly delivered lectures encouraging jihadists after arriving back in Australia.

Premier plays down WA terror threat Sept 18, 2014.

this is ludicrous! hahahhaa

Muslim deported from Saudi Arabia for terrorism offences and sent back to Australia...

wow...

LMAO... could this get anymore absurd?

edit on CDT10uSun, 21 Sep 2014 22:02:04 -05000204pm263 by Thurisaz because: fix formatting

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, I think this is terror scareColin Barnett thing is all a joke. I found the guys facebook tho... is it ok to post?
edit on 21-9-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's as absurd as the US bringing in Ebola patients IMO. There has to be some common sense used in certain situations and we all know that most every government lacks that trait almost as much as they lack honesty.

From the outside looking in, they often leave you wondering wth is going through their minds. It's almost like insanity is the new pandemic.

It's nuts no doubt.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

um I don't see why not...

it is a chap who claims he is a Muslim... (none of us have labeled him) and his thoughts/comments/actions were enough to get him deported from SAUDI ARABIA... and then sent back to Australia and he is now criticizing the Australian Government for the raids that happened in Australia recently.

LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wont, others can search it if they want. I was just worried it was a T&C breach.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

well I will post some more exerpts from the news article: if it is on msn/news... how can it be against t & c?

The 24-year-old responded to news of the raids in an online post on his Facebook page referring to it as "sad news" that "innocent Muslim brothers" were arrested and "their rights abused".
In one line of the long post he wrote "We ask Allah to destroy those who plot against us".
Curtin University research fellow Anne Aly said there was "nothing helpful about this kind of rhetoric".
"The kind of statement he is making is unwanted and only puts more fear into the Muslim community," she said.
"The police aren't doing these arrests without cause, what we know is they have strong evidence against these people and if you associate with them, you'll obviously be monitored.
"It's not a matter of war against Islam as they would like everyone to believe.
"The whole insinuation and framing this as a war against Islam is exactly what ISIS wants.
"Using the word "destroy" is deliberately provocative, it's not openly inciting people to commit violence but it's violent rhetoric."

MSN news source

wow... another thread was trashed cos it was deemed to be hatred or racist (which it wasn't) -> all of the info was from news sources so I am still a bit confused about that but never mind.

anyway... this is some of his public campaign. LMAO cos Saudi Arabia deported him and labeled him as a Terrorist.

edit on CDT10uSun, 21 Sep 2014 22:36:11 -05003611pm263 by Thurisaz because: fix link

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
He was sent back to Aus because he's an Aborigine. His mother still lives here.

Personally... I wont say what should have been done with him.

:/

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

that is even funnier. The guy is not Aboriginal.

LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz
just in time to increase police powers under the guise of terrorism....say goodby to more of our rights

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Mr Barnett said that people should feel safe in Australia because authorities were taking pre-emptive action. "Security measures are being checked and people can probably expect to see a tighter level of security," he said.

Right so we should feel safe aslong as we keep letting them enforce tighter security on us.. Along with that they will take our rights with them, it looks more and more like this is all planned everyday.
edit on 22-9-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I read some info yesterday and today where 'some' Politicians were stating that all Muslims should be deported and then I read also some People were demonstrating in Brisbane and Sydney with signs saying, 'all Muslims... go home'

Clive Palmer has rejected it and so to a lot of other People but after reading this... wouldn't it be funny, if they were all deported and ended up back in Australia. The guy deported from Saudi Arabia was Australian Citizen... granted to him and his family.

LOL

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I do feel sorry for the muslims that are also disgusted with ISIS' actions and logic, becase if something like that were too happen and all muslims were deported they would all wind up in the same place and the ones that don't want a part of their Islamic State BS would more than likely be executed in a situation like that, and War is what brought many of them to Australia in the first place, they don't all think that if you dont believe in Allah you should be 'destroyed' so im feeling for them peacefull ones in a way because we are putting them all in the same basket. I read this news article and found out how the tip off for the Sydney raids came from within the Muslim community, i think having them here is beneficial too stopping ISIS causing chaos here.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

yes I agree. I watched a youtube video where they were killing their own People.... because the victims did not support their religious views. Terrible.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

yeah the government need some more patsies.

remember the last organisation to let off a bomb in Sydney, that right it was the NSW police force, and we also have proof that the AFP (this is the military arm of the police and so corrupt and stupid you will not believe it) they even got found out for buying the land the Bali Bombers were trained on. I would say that australia is the most corrupt country on the planet but I know all the governments are the same. we need to introduce MRI testing tehn no-one could get away with corruption and if anyone opposes it then we know they are corrupt without having to turn the machine on

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

A Perth man who was accused of promoting jihad and was deported from Saudi Arabia following accusations of terrorism offences has lashed out at the Australian authorities that carried out the counter-terrorism raids in Australia on Thursday morning.
Junaid Thorne was deported from Saudi Arabia last year when his brother was accused of terrorism offences and reportedly delivered lectures encouraging jihadists after arriving back in Australia.

Premier plays down WA terror threat Sept 18, 2014.

this is ludicrous! hahahhaa

Muslim deported from Saudi Arabia for terrorism offences and sent back to Australia...

wow...

LMAO... could this get anymore absurd?

Now we are really going to have some freedom and privacy stealing laws passed

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yep very terrible, the ones that are good only have themselves really because Westerners want nothing to do with them & then there's ISIS and im sure a hell of alot of them would prefer to die than to be apart of that psychotic cult.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

What do you expect really? No one wants a terrorist and if they are YOUR countrymen with citizenship in your country then of course people will deport them back to you if they are terrorists.

Do you really think middle eastern countries have to keep your psycho's? seriously?

They are saying the worst of the atrocities being committed by ISIS are being carried out by the westerners who have joined up... not by the arab members (who are much fewer in number).

Why should Middle Eastern countries keep them? Or did you want Middle Eastern countries to do your dirty work and execute them all instead of sending them back to you?
edit on 22-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Curtin University research fellow Anne Aly said there was "nothing helpful about this kind of rhetoric".
"The kind of statement he is making is unwanted and only puts more fear into the Muslim community," she said.
"The police aren't doing these arrests without cause, what we know is they have strong evidence against these people and if you associate with them, you'll obviously be monitored.
"It's not a matter of war against Islam as they would like everyone to believe.
"The whole insinuation and framing this as a war against Islam is exactly what ISIS wants.

Finally someone that gets it. If you are muslim and you are calling for the enemies of Islam to be destroyed, I think it borders on inciting violence to the point of criminality.

Islamic leaders and officials need to come out into the spotlight and publicly condemn IS and anyone who uses Islam as an excuse for random violent attacks. Not saying anything makes you just as guilty as the looneys using your backwards religion to justify killing innocent people.

I really don't get it with muslim leaders because their media appearances are lacking when it comes to denouncing this kind of stuff. Almost as bad as Al Shrpton and Jessie Jackson suddenly disappearing anytime there is senseless violence by young black teens against random innocents.

You know, your average white person, and even up the chain from liberal hippies all the way to cantankerous conservatives will have no problem saying to KKK members, "they need a slap to get their heads right."

But I think this is really lacking in the Muslim community. The MSM probably has a large amount of blame here because they need a common enemy for America, so lets portray them all as blood thirsty jihadis right?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Here is the problem where Muslims are concerned. Fear. Not fear of speaking against these fanatics, but fear of you all and your reaction.

Right after 9/11 Muslims all over the country were threatened, and some people killed just for looking like a Muslim in the killers eyes.

Every single time someone calling themselves a Muslim commits any kind of a crime, Muslims get scared of the reaction that will cause, and try and hide, rather than coming out and speaking about anything.

You are afraid to leave your house in the aftermath of anything big. Let alone get on TV and paint yourself as a target.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

There are a lot of Muslims that live in my area and they are all scared too.

They don't want to be deported back to a place where they have been abused or members of their family have been killed.

Best not to taint all of them with the same brush.

There are assholes in every religion/culture that do despicable things. Why the hell are so many fleeing from that area on foot, leaving their homes?

join