It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoever does not hate father and mother cannot be Jesus' disciple

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
John 15:19

Of course if you ask all the people that hate a specific person they will tell you they don't hate without a reason. I believe there is a lot more to this than Zen Gardner and Henrik Palmgren are insinuating though. This quote by Albert Einstein sums it up well:

"What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right."

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It seems that once something different was presented the discussion died out. Everybody just presented their preconceived ideas and then moved on. Ok, so here I am having a philosophical discussion with myself then, except for that one person that said they enjoyed reading my posts. I do this as much for the purpose of just putting my thoughts into words as anything, so whatever.

I'm fascinated by this guy Robert Sapolsky in the videos I posted, who grew up in a strict orthodox Jewish home and now has no spirituality whatsoever, in his own words. I actually found him after having listened to the interview with John Lash. John mentioned this video and he says that Jews might have something like toxoplasmosis:

Maybe this is why Muslims wash 5 times a day? They're terrified of being infected by toxoplasmosis?

I'm also quite fascinated to see how red ice radio, which is where John Lash was interviewed, is becoming more and more overtly anti-Jewish.

As for gnostics and Jews being similar as I discussed earlier, that is something I think about. I don't know what's going on. This is to be read in The Secret Teachings Of All Ages by Manly P Hall, page 58 in the reader's edition paperback:

The Gnostics divided humanity into three parts: those who, as savages, worshiped only the visible Nature; those who, like the Jews, worshiped the Demiurgus; and lastly, themselves, or others of a similar cult, including certain sects of Christians, who worshiped Nous (Christ) and the true spiritual light of the higher Æons.

I also remember reading somewhere about a gnostic sect that still exists, the Mandaeans, who only allow those born into the religion to be a part of the religion. This rule was created to minimize the damage of infiltration by for example Jews. At the same time some people claim that the Freemasons are gnostics. Their most well known emblem has the letter G in it, which some say represents gnosis. And some say Freemasonry has Jewish origins.
edit on 52930Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:52:42 -0500201442pAmerica/Chicago2014-09-20T10:52:42-05:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There is no damn person .. religion or government worth giving up family for.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have always been ostracized. It's funny how I'm ostracized at my workplace and at the same time almost all of my workmates are Muslims, coincidence? They treat me as if I have some kind of infection. However they are clearly not good Muslims. All of their interests are in doing things that are haram. Muslim is nothing but an empty intellectual label in their case. Anyway, don't want to talk more about that now, just makes me angry.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I don't think it's so much about giving up family, as it is about being pushed into a state where you are atomized, and find yourself hating your family. No matter if you wanted it or not. It's a bit of a mystery to me how most Muslims love their family yet hate the Jews, while I hate my family but not Jews. I should hate the Jews perhaps, but I don't. I feel as if there is a direct connection between the elite and my family. How should I explain this, might actually post a thread about that, but anyway. My family are nothing but empty shells, robots, puppets on a string. They're brainwashed. And the elite, the high Jews, are the puppet masters. So they control my family. It might be seen as very indirect, but I experience it as so direct as Truman in the Truman show to whom all the people are like actors. When I see people it's as if I see empty holographic projections, just running a script.

One of my favorite movies.

I do think psychiatrists have a role similar to that of priests. But I wonder if they are aware themselves. And that makes you wonder if priests were aware of any deeper dimensions of life or if they just saw what people believed in and used it to their advantage. I think the end result might be the same in either case.

edit on 17930Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:17:11 -0500201411pAmerica/Chicago2014-09-20T10:17:11-05:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introspectionist
I should hate the Jews perhaps, but I don't.
Although I did meet some Israelis a long time ago, and I did hate them, because they were so rude to me. They seemed to get along fine with most other people though. I didn't get along with anybody after a while though, Jew or not... That was at a time when I knew pretty much nothing about Jews. I've been thinking about how those guys behaved afterwards, and it kind of puzzles me. But those are the only Jews I have met that I'm aware of, just a handful, and I don't want to generalize. I think having low emotional intelligence might be part of what it means to be a Jew though, as I said earlier. Which is why I'm also puzzled at how they got along fine with others. Well not everybody. Anyway, I don't hate Jews in general, but I do hate my parents. Well, sometimes I hate everybody and everything...

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
W.C. Fields

He speaks for me.
edit on 41930Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:41:16 -0500201416pAmerica/Chicago2014-09-20T10:41:16-05:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here's a video that influenced my thoughts a lot. Maybe that is another way of saying conditioned me? Thanks youtube. Maybe I am as much a puppet myself. That's something I think about all the time. Anyway, if you haven't seen this video, do. It ought to provoke some thoughts.

I don't know if he's right though but it's interesting. I also wonder if everybody is the same, or if it varies. I think that it might actually be a matter of degree, that some have more free will than others. And I think it negatively correlates to emotional intelligence, perhaps not perfectly but yet a negative correlation. If you don't want to offend anyone you're gonna have friends but you're also gonna be just like everyone else. The opposite is totally atomized, rejected and labelled mad, however you might actually sometimes come up with a thought of your own, wonderful.
edit on 02930Sat, 20 Sep 2014 11:02:40 -0500201440pAmerica/Chicago2014-09-20T11:02:40-05:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Perhaps a synchronicity, E Michael Jones, that I mentioned earlier, has written a book which seems to be dealing with the same subject that Noam Chomsky talked about in the video I posted.

www.amazon.com...

I remember an episode of red ice radio where they said that the elite want to make the people rootless because then they'll be less of a threat. Don't remember what episode and can't find it right now. I think they have said similar things many times.

I personally think this is not only something the elite or the Jews do, and I have written about this elsewhere and thought about it for a while. I think everyone is contributing to it. The only difference is that the elite, and I don't mean middle class people I mean the real elite, they understand that humanity as a whole is doing this, whereas ordinary people think they are not contributing but only the Satanic elite are. We're all a virus. Actually the elite might be less of a virus than ordinary people because at least they are a virus while at the same time trying to enlighten humanity, and channel the forces of people, while ordinary people are just a virus. To me it seems like you only have two choices in life. Either you try to live as simply and humbly as possible, you just try to survive while waiting for death. Or you corrupt the world and contribute to the atomization of humanity. I might be wrong though.

What's interesting is that anyone who is inclined towards living as simply and humbly as possible, as a natural consequence will not be heard nearly as much as the person choosing the opposite path. And therefore all of our information landscape will be saturated by the influence of the latter group. And similarly all the wrong, if you want to see it that way, characteristics will be encouraged. And anyone choosing the right path will be ostracized, labelled mad, and will perish or just disappear from the view of others. History is written by the victors, eh?
edit on 09930Sat, 20 Sep 2014 12:09:29 -0500201429pAmerica/Chicago2014-09-20T12:09:29-05:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
How come the thesis I'm presenting here is not engaging more? My hypothesis: people have not even read it all because they're all like this:

Which I guess is another equally sad outcome of that very evolution I have been discussing.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
look how everybody just agrees with each other. just goes along with consensus. patting each other's back page after page. and any differing view is ignored. real truth seekers eh? this is not a forum for truth seekers, this is a forum for cozy couch conspiracy entertainment while eating potato chips and drinking soda.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm sorry, but this just isn't true. Jesus was a member of the Jewish sect of Essenes. The gnostic Dead sea scrolls were discovered in caves just outside of Qumran.

en.wikipedia.org...

[exquote]Many scholars believe the location was home to a Jewish sect, probably the Essenes. But, according to Lawrence Schiffman, the rules of the community, its heavy stress on priesthood and the Zadokite legacy, and other details indicate a Sadducean-oriented sect either distinct from or one of the various Essene groupings.[/exquote]

[exquote]Some modern scholars and archaeologists have argued that Essenes inhabited the settlement at Qumran, a plateau in the Judean Desert along the Dead Sea, citing Pliny the Elder in support, and giving credence that the Dead Sea Scrolls are the product of the Essenes. This theory, though not yet conclusively proven, has come to dominate the scholarly discussion and public perception of the Essenes.[/exquote]

Followed by vast amounts of information that Jesus was a member of the Essene sect; when you put it all together it makes for an interesting story that puts Jesus as having preached a path to God made from gnosticism, which the church changed in order to control man. It is said by some scholars that this is the reason the Jews revolted in 66AD, and if you look at the site of Qumran; it was abandoned in 68 AD; two years after the revolt broke out. Legend has it that Paul of Tartarus was being used to corrupt Jesus message, and that his brother James upon hearing of it, confronted the priests and moneylenders who had him thrown from the top of a temple and beaten to death with cudgels, leading to the Jewish revolt...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join