It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spare change is changing you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Metals effect us in many known ways and some unknown ways. I submit that along with reasons for the pennies,nickeals,dimes and quarters to be removed in their origional form,effecting your health and spiritual power was top on the list although it has never been mentioned. Along with finiancial power there was a spiritual benefit to having metals like copper, silver and gold close to you. Not only did they take that from you they also have been shipping huge amounts of this out of the country in order to take power away from the usa as a whole.
edit on 17-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Interesting topic deadeye many years ago while staying at a friends home i picked up a hand full of copper's that i had left on the dressing table in my room as i was getting ready to leave for home .

I had them in my right hand and my whole body started to shake , i laughed at the time it happened put them in my left palm and the same thing happened again .

Later my friend told me his house was built on top of a covered over mine shaft hundred's of feet deep , always wondered about that but never heard anybody say anything about it

will keep an eye on this thread to see what i can learn

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

In the uk when the "superbugs" were running rampant though our hospitals it was realised it all started when they removed the copper and brass door handles and hand plates from all the hospital doors.
Apparently metals create a very thin layer of gas on the surface, and the gas kills all germs etc. Because all the door handles used to be metal in hospitals they self sterilised and prevented the spread of bugs.
This might be the reason those who wear copper bracelets swear they are beneficial to their health.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Some people are now getting pain relief from those tommie copper braces. tptb want a cashless society and even watch bands are becoming a thing of the past. I think that ancient cultures that wore those bracelets knew some things we do not about the cleansing or amplifaction of ones spiritual power.

We have all been led to believe that he who controls the money controls the world but i say that the metals have to be removed from the people first and it is more than likely happening in more countries than the usa. What about the mountains themselves when we rob them of there gold does some changes take place also that go beyond just something being taken.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm not entirely convinced the reasoning behind changing the metal composition of coins, and using other materials for other applications, is sinister. Like most things in this world, these changes are motivated by cost. When the coins are worth more than their value due to the price of metals rising, it makes little sense to continue to use that metal, so cheaper alloys in line with the coins value are used.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

I did not deny in the op that valid reasons for the change were presented but i did imply that some reasons were left unsaid. If what i say has any merit then in order for someone to take something beneficial away from us they would need to appieze us with some logic that seems fitting for the cause while hiding an important reason that we should not have let the change go through. It is the simple method of a confidence job. At what point do the conned realize what they lost if they never knew they had it in the first place. it could be very true that no human really knew of this but it was done by spiritual forces leaving no one to blame because of valid reasons presented. I agree with you though it does make little cents when you make the change to be of non value.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

That is why milk containers and utensils were made of silver, because silver kills bacteria.

Plastic is shi@t.
edit on 17-9-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

Keep in mind who controls the costs of those metals as well as the value of money itself. Could it be that the cost rose by design?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think someone with better research skills should put together a proper thread on the subject. Allthough i believe i can see truth hidden i still have a hard time defining it.

top topics

join