It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAV - Seal of Creation and Mark of the Cross - Your Proof of God Thread 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Tav

When we say, "X marks the spot," we are referring to an ancient symbol that means mark. From Hebrew to Egyptian and many other languages, the Tav (Taw) is a symbol for only one thing.

T he Zohar states: "the tav makes an impression on the Ancient of Days." "The Ancient of Days" refers to the sublime pleasure innate within the "crown" (Will) of Divine Emanation. The letter tav (here referring to the "Kingdom of the Infinite One, Blessed be He") leaves its impression on the "Ancient of Days." The impression is the secret of simple faith in G-d's ultimate omnipresence the Infinite present in the finite, for "there is none like unto Him" (the conclusion of the above quotation from the Zohar).
LINK

According to the same document above, God's seal on creation is Truth, or the word EMET, which is a word I have covered before on ATS. EMET is Aleph Mem Tav. Taking away the Aleph makes the word Met, or death. Bbara elokim la'asot, or" ...G-d created ‘to do." The point of creation is the action to move toward the mark. The word sin (chet) means missing the mark.

As the linked document states, the Aleph is the first letter of Hebrew, the Tav the last and the Mem is the middle. This is only somewhat accurate. The middle letters (of 22) are the Lamed and Mem. Lamed is the Shepherd's Staff.

The alef corresponds to one’s initial awareness of Divine paradox in the infinite source (where the higher and lower waters, joy and bitterness, are absolutely one). From this awareness issues mem , the fountain of Divine wisdom, ever- increasing power of insight into the mysteries of Torah. "The final end of knowledge is not to know." The culmination of the flow of Divine wisdom in the soul (after all is said and done) is the "majestic" revelation of the infinite "treasure-house" of simple faith in G-d's absolute omnipresence below innate in the soul of Israel. The culmination of truth simple faith is the secret of the "tav."

-For souls (angels baptized in human form), this stamp means:

-The tribe of Dan - humility and
selflessness.

-Returning the lost sense of purpose and
direction.

-Salvation.

-Reincarnation; The "stamp" of previous
lifetimes (which is baptism in the NT).

MEM

The mem , the letter of "water" ( mayim ) symbolizes the fountain of the Divine Wisdom of Torah. Just as the waters of a physical fountain (spring) ascend from their unknown subterranean source (the secret of the abyss in the account of Creation) to reveal themselves on earth, so does the fountain of wisdom express the power of flow from the superconscious source. In the terminology of Kabbalah, this flow is from keter ("crown") to chochmah ("wisdom"). The stream is symbolized in Proverbs as "the flowing stream, the source of wisdom."

From the word Truth, the Mem symbolizes water, or birth in the mother. Sophia is the word wisdom, with philo meaning love. The love of wisdom is the love for the Spirit that is immersed in the water at Baptism. As you saw from the Tav, the end of the journey results in wisdom gained and the mark, or seal, on the soul at the end. As I stated earlier, missing the mark is sin, or facing the wrong direction. In Hebrew, this is the left side of truth. Facing the right side of truth allows us to see what is before us. Future is before us as it is coming at us. Past is in front, because we face it. Facing away from the past (sin) then represents the truth of the word Ahairt, or future. This word future denotes facing the future rather than the past. This happens as a process of water (baptism). Involution and evolution are immersion in water to rise to new life. Hitting the mark is the key to this.

For the soul, these represent:

-The soul - the flowing stream, the source of wisdom.

-The open mem - self-consciousness.

-The closed mem - unconscious states of being; the power of reproduction.

Aleph

T he alef is formed by two yuds , one to the upper right and the other to the lower left, joined by a diagonal vav . These represent the higher and lower waters and the firmament between them

The word Aleph means Strong, or strength. The parallel of the two waters can be seen as the two sides of reality implied in the Dirac Relativistic Wave Equation. The wave equation of Dirac implies that our universe is the event horizon of two sides of matter. On one side, we have matter and on the other anti-matter. The event horizon between is the image of the material world around us. Like Heaven and Earth coming together at one point, both sides create the veil around us. From this, we have unity in the middle with multiplicity.

W ater is first mentioned in the Torah in the account of the first day of Creation: "And the spirit of G-d hovered over the surface of the water." At this time the higher and the lower waters were indistinguishable; their state is referred to as "water in water." On the second day of Creation G-d separated the two waters by "stretching" the firmament between them.

We think of water as being the liquid we use as the catalyst of life, but the waters here represent the full spectrum of the early universe. In this case, waters implies the early state of the universe, which was a high state of order with low entropy. From this substance, matter was formed. Hydrogen has one proton and one electron in balance. From this, the division of elements then take on form from the Neutron, or Strong Nuclear Force.

The word Aleph Bet means Strong House. This is the word Father in Hebrew, or the force dividing the waters. It also represents the letters of creation (Word) entering the mother (Water) to for the Son (Ben / Bet Nun / House of Seed). Compare this information to this thread: Hidden in the Letters of DNA and Hebrew

What you have seen are three letters (Aleph, Mem, Tav). From this, you can connect what I say in my last thread regarding proof in the Bible from the Hand of God: Proof of God in DNA

Notice the layering of information that comes from a simple examination of three letters. Aleph Mem Tav (TRUTH). Why? Because it is True (AMN). AMN is the word True and is our word...

AMEN

Let it be so....

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha (Aleph) and the Omega (TAV),” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Aleph Tav is the mark of Christ throughout scriptures. It is not a word, but appears across the entire Bible.

edit on 17-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
And where is the proof of god?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

All the proof in the world will do NOTHING for you.

The Israelite's in the wilderness saw more proof than anyone in history...

A pillar of cloud and fire, parting of the Red Sea, manna, water from a rock, etc.

They STILL refused to trust God...

It is only through faith in Jesus that we come to God. In fact, without faith, we cannot please God.

Want proof?

Trust and seek God and He will give you more proof than you know what to do with.

Google “Laminin”...

They are CROSS-SHAPED cells that hold our bodies together.

Great designers always leave their mark...

Codes, however, do not occur without a designer. Chaos can produce patterns, but it has never been shown to produce codes or symbols. Proof that DNA was designed by a mind: (1) DNA is not merely a molecule with a pattern; it is a code, a language, and an information storage mechanism. (2) All codes we know the origin of are created by a conscious mind. (3) Therefore DNA was designed by a mind, and language and information are proof of the action of a Superintelligence.

I Can Prove God Exists

edit on 17-9-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Amazing post. Thank you. When I think of Laminin, I think of this verse:

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

HELD TOGETHER. ALL THINGS . Love it! Like the mark and seal of the Tav, which is the same shape. Thank you for the video.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is the biggest pile of sheet I have ever listened to on religion. I was raised Catholic all the way through confirmation. I questioned about everything from day 1 and never once heard a solid answer but for fun explain some things...or just one thing... this is always my goto quote of course..

Kings 2:23Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Explain this to me...try any way possible...to explain wtf that means and why I should follow the bible. If this really did happen why the frack would I want any part in this. Don't worry I can find plenty of crap in the Koran too if you like or just about any other book out there.

I got another one for you...Job...devil comes down and bets god that Job wont still worship him if he has hardship. God falls for the bet...torches the # out of Job only to prove Job still loves and worships God...then looks to the devil with a smile to show how right God was. If God is all knowing why did he need to have a bet with the devil to prove it? God tortured Job to prove a point to a lesser being. It is the same as if your little brother comes up to you and says " I bet you can't XXXXXXX" and then you do it to prove him wrong even though you knew the whole time you could. The devil one that round if you believe in either God or the devil.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
And where is the proof of god?

Everywhere. You are a Bet Nun (house of seed). Your proof is that DNA makes letters in a medium, just as the words on your screen do the same. My consciousness is transferred to this message. Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Seed opens when ears are planted in good soil. They must open. See this thread: Phoenician Reveals Babel

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So because there are cells that choose to form a cross we believe in God? What about all the other shapes?

In the video alone he mentions there are 10 to 16,000 proteins in the body and one of them forms a cross.....but no mention of the shapes of the other 15,999 ones.
edit on 17-9-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

Then they show an actual molecule of it that is in the shape of ...no longer a cross lol

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Kings 2:23Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Explain this to me...try any way possible...to explain wtf that means and why I should follow the bible. If this really did happen why the frack would I want any part in this. Don't worry I can find plenty of crap in the Koran too if you like or just about any other book out there.

It's an object lesson for those who mock God. Take it seriously.

Thus while witness is given to God's sovereign grace in a number of striking miracles, there is also a witness to the inevitable judgment that will overtake those who reject, or falsify, or slight, the grace of God. At the beginning of his ministry Elisha has to learn that if he brings grace and blessing into the scene of the curse, he will be confronted by those who reject grace, and mock at the vessel of grace. Thus it comes to pass as the prophet went up to Bethel, he is met by a band of youths who mock at the ascension of Elijah. In derision they say to Elisha, "Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

The sons of the prophets betray ignorance and unbelief as to the ascension. The "men of the city" may be indifferent to ascension, but the children of Bethel mock at ascension. In Bethel, the place that was distinguished in the history of Israel as the house of God, we find a band of mockers. Nor is it otherwise in this day of grace. There is still ignorance and unbelief in the religious circle, and indifference among the men of the world, but the most terrible mark of the last days will be the appearance of scoffers in the Christian profession — that which professes to be the house of God. For such there is nothing but judgment, — a judgment that begins at the house of God (2 Peter 3:3: 1 Peter 4:17).

LINK

You asked a question that you may not have the will to realize. It describes your attitude toward God and any child on Earth that mocks the messenger. In this case, two female bears and the number 42 are symbolic. This is information that is hidden from anyone who does not take the time to listen and open ears. I am sorry to inform you of this, but the thread I posted here is full of very easy information to realize. The fact that you refuse is consistent with the passage you posted. God speaks to us in these ways.

The people of Bethel were known for their mocking of God. While your sense of morality sees death, God says, "You must be born again." There is no death for the soul. Only baptism. God gave the life and he takes it. He then gives it again. All of us here today were there then.

When Jesus says he is the one that was, that is and is to come, he is telling you there is a hope for future life. There is one listed in the Bible that was, is and is not to come. In other words, those who mock God will find a final day of judgement that ends life and rebirth for good. Those who find truth will live again, free from sin and death. My hope is that everyone will find the truth.

It's an object lesson. Lessons learned can be applied and lives changed. Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Where does it say they mocked God? They mocked a man for being bald. Maybe they were people who mocked God as well but in that example I don't see how they were specifically mocking God.

Also these are children. Could you imagine the horror of 40 plus children being mauled by bears?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This is the biggest pile of sheet I have ever listened to on religion.

Like I said:

All the proof in the world will do NOTHING for you...

Thanks for the help on illustrating this BTW...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

and all the proof against it will do nothing for you...no counter argument from you...just a " you dont have faith".

I find it amazing that you people always resort to crap like that yet you spend all this time finding crap like laminin to try to give the world some proof God exists and see....see...its proof...then when I show its bunk you say....well you just don't have faith.

16000 proteins...one forms a cross....can you even think of 16000 shapes and not find a cross? I bet there are 100 that have a cross like structure. Absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Where does it say they mocked God? They mocked a man for being bald. Maybe they were people who mocked God as well but in that example I don't see how they were specifically mocking God.

Also these are children. Could you imagine the horror of 40 plus children being mauled by bears?

The message is for the House of Israel, but Bethel means House of God. Who are the children of the house of God? Israel. Who is the bald man? Elisha. Who is Elijah in relation to Elisha? What does it mean to be bald? Who was Jezebel? Who denounced Jezebel and what relation does this have to Elijah?

Imagine this. You are on a road alone and your back to Bethel (house of God) walking away. 42 youths come at you, taunting you. You turn around or run, but either way, you are dead. They feared Elijah, but not Elisha. The curse is for all who taunt the prophet of God (mock). The curse was not a magic bear spell. It was the prophet's task to show blessing or cursing depending on the attitude of the people (remember, the house of God) to their God. This was a gang, not a group of innocent youths.

As always in scripture, there are other verses that show a foreshadowing. All verses are for the future. Consider this in relation to the story Israel would know from 2 Kings:

These were the ones in Exodus who offered human sacrifices and kissed the calf idols. The children of Israel were mocking God here as well.

“But I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me. ... Like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will attack them and rip them open.” – Hosea 13:2-8

How is a bear robbed of its cubs? Who actually sent the bears? Who has taken the children of the house of God away, captive to paganism?

Are you starting to get the message of the prophet? Children should be with their parents. Instead, they were a band of renegades, just like the children of Israel had become.

Again, an object lesson for those who run after Jezebel. Was Jezebel a harlot? What is a harlot?

The True Bride and Harlot

Using the Spirit that you have been given as a harlot to the world means you will be torn apart, like two bears robbed of their cubs. In this case, you are the child of God (God is the Bear). He protects his own.

The children of Israel had killed the other prophets. Elisha was the last, just as Jesus was the last to appear to Israel. They killed him. This was a lesson to them on the consequence.

Don't kill the messenger. Listen to the message. That's the point. Also of this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

nice quick edit... I noticed you removed the "you will be torn apart" part.

see...if I don't believe I will be torn apart! What a great person to follow. Maybe you will get torn apart by some other religion first who disagrees with you...then you all can cause more wars while I do my own thing.

edit: this is why I despise religion...if you don't believe you die...well there are a dozen or so religions that say that...so you are going to hell then according to someone else's religion...your first instinct was to tell me Id be "torn apart" for mocking the word of God...then you changed it for some reason. Fascinating lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

All the proof in the world will do NOTHING for you.

try us and find out. mind you it has to be actual proof and not just a glorified extrapolattion. havent seen any burning bushes or global floods lately so i guess its up to you and your friends.

and by the way, these are not crosses. they are dead trees inspired by dr. seuss

edit on 17-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Torn apart or born again, there is no difference. The law is for one reason. It is yeast that makes bread rise. Apart from the yeast, bread does not rise to new life. Eventually, the bread becomes unleavened. This is the bread eaten by the children of God. Bread is knowledge in the Bible. You are being torn apart before your very eyes. Dissolution is the part of alchemy that leads to what step? LINK

1. Calcination
2. Dissolution
3. Separation
4. Conjunction
5. Fermentation
6. Distillation
7. Coagulation

You are on step 2. I am on step 6. When we get to Tav, we'll both speak about the time we passed in the wind. You won't realize that this conversation was a seed until it grows. Use the water to put out fire: Fire is Not What you Think.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

How is a bear robbed of its cubs? Who actually sent the bears? Who has taken the children of the house of God away, captive to paganism?

i see nothing in the bible about those children being a gang, nor did i see anything about a prophet being tasked with the candy bowl. and paganism is the only reason your religion survived. dont bite the hand that saved your god.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

i see nothing in the bible about those children being a gang, nor did i see anything about a prophet being tasked with the candy bowl. and paganism is the only reason your religion survived. dont bite the hand that saved your god.

Elaborate. I would love to hear more or this perspective.

Revelation 11

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city--which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt--where also their Lord was crucified.

Who's lord? Why Egypt?

42 Children killed by the bears and 42 months for the Gentiles to trample on the outer court of the temple.

3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

What do these two bears do?

5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

Connections should be made. The God I serve is the one on the side of the will to give and receive. The will to take is always the one who seeks to steal, kill and destroy. The one that seeks to protect the children of God (the ones who follow the law) is the bear. The two bears will devour the sons of Cain.

It's all there in the Bible.

1 John 3

11 For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You know...maybe the yeast molecules form a cross. I think I see things now. Thx

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Elaborate. I would love to hear more or this perspective.

look it up yourself. "pagan symbols in christianity" use that as a search phrase. i recommend google. if you find a wikipedia link - oh wait, you dont like wikipedia. the experts say you are wrong so they are instantly masonic satan-worshipping reptilians.

but no molecules in the shape of would-be crosses. sorry.

edit on 17-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

since we are quoting scripture...here are some fun ones

Deut. 23:1No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God. (let this be a lesson to dudes who kick other dudes in the junk!)

Ezekiel 23:19Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions. (women and their lusting for donkey gentalia)

Deut. 28:53Then because of the dire straits to which you will be reduced when your enemy besieges you, you will eat your own children, the flesh of your sons and daughters whom the Lord has given you. (cannablism is strong...don't forget every sunday when you enjoy the "body of christ")

Genesis 19:8“Look, I have two daughters, virgins both of them. Let me bring them out to you and you could do what you like with them. But do nothing to these men because they have come under the shelter of my roof.” (what is it with virgins always being so valuable? I prefer a seasoned veteran!)

Deut. 25:11When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy. (this one totally makes sense)

I could go on..there are many more which are much better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join