It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Spoilers - The End of Days Fire is Not What You Imagine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Most people are under the impression that the end of Days will mean the destruction of humanity in two directions. One direction ends in hell and one direction ends in heaven. Although this seems reasonable, is it the truth? Which direction does fire take the essence of the material it burns? Up. What remains? Carbon. Carbon is the mark of mankind (6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons). This is the famous mark of the beast, or animal nature of man. That part will be left when all is consumed.

Revelation 13

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

There are four baptisms in scripture:

Earth - Adam is made from clay. We are the carbon of the universe and marked by that element. It is 666. The word Chet in Hebrew is sin, or missing the mark. Carbon is not the mark to hit. The mark to hit is the Tav, or last letter (omega) of Hebrew.

When Christ called Himself the Aleph (Alpha) Tav (Omega), He was saying that he was the First and Last Adam, or the beginning and end. The mark is the one to hit, or the cross.

Air - Word is spoken with air. Life comes from air. Air is Nitrogen (7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons) and Oxygen (888).

Water - Water is baptism, or the flood of Noah: (Thread - Reality Spoilers Number One). Water puts out fire. In 1 Kings 17, Elijah was shown to take the Widow Woman's son up stairs to demonstrate the very first resurrection outlined in the Bible. He then took the boy back to the bosom of the mother. Mother is symbolic of Sophia, or Wisdom (The Refinery that is Earth). The widow woman lived in Zarephath, meaning refinery. Listen to the entire chapter: AUDIO

Later, in the first century, John the Baptism was the born again Elijah. He was baptizing. Notice what he says of water in relation to the coming fire. Who was he talking to? The leaders who crucified Christ.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

---Herein lies the key to the water of the flood. We are baptized into this life and we MUST be born again as Jesus stated in John 3. We have been born again. I will spend just a little more time in the water here before I get to the fire. Consider what Peter stated in 1 Peter 3:

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

---I pause here to show you what he is saying. All of the generations that lived before the flood were destroyed by the corruption of fallen angels (See Enoch 1). After, the flood allows rebirth of those souls in hell. Jesus died on the cross, then preached to those souls. After the first century, Elijah / John the Baptist prepares the way for all of us to come back for repentance. We are here now; all 7 billion.

20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

---Prefigured means symbolized as a foreshadowing. Baptism is the flood. It is the water baptism that puts out fire.

22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

---The living water that Christ offered to the woman at the well is Sophia (material world) at the well of the water (rebirth). Living water puts out fire. The fire comes as the final baptism of the Holy Spirit. If you miss the water, the fire will do its job. While water falls on the earth as dew, the sun rises and evaporates and distills the water back again to the ocean it came from. What is left behind? The unrighteous beast in the ark.

While you may think you are going to hell, it is the opposite. You have come from hell and are now in the water to be evaporated by the fire. God is either infinitely patient or he is not infinite. He is either a successful Shepherd of the Sheep or he is not a Shepherd at all. If 99 are safe, he goes after the ONE. That one is you if you are failing in this life. Just remember, water puts out fire. Water and Baptism are for one reason: the offer to escape the fire.

Fire is on its way, but does it's job in the end.

TREATISE ON INITIATIONS; ASCLEPIOS. LINK

"Everything descends from heaven upon the earth, into the water, into the air: only fire is vivifying, because it tends upwards; that which tends downwards is subordinate to it. That which descends from above is generative; that which emanates and rises is nutritive. The earth, alone self-supported, is the receptacle of all things, and reconstructs the types which she receives. That Universal Being which contains all and which is all, puts into motion the soul and the world, all that nature comprises. In the manifold unity of universal life, the innumerable individualities distinguished by their variations, are, nevertheless, united in such a manner that the whole is one, and that everything proceeds from unity."

What is the progression that must occur before the End of Days?

1 Corinthians 15

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

In the end, the sheep are safe. Hear his voice now and the water puts out the fire.

edit on 7-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You forgot putting or else at the end...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The "End of Days" thing means the end of these days, this epoch, this era. Another Empire becomes ruins.

The sun isn't going anywhere, here on earth it will rise as usual. There will be more days.

imo

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The "End of Days" thing means the end of these days, this epoch, this era. Another Empire becomes ruins.

The sun isn't going anywhere, here on earth it will rise as usual. There will be more days.

imo

Acutally...1000 more years only. 2nd witness is Peter. 3rd witness is the coming wars from the unrighteous rulers (giants locked in darkness) of this present world. BOTH the righteous and wicked are here to see the end (See Enoch One first few verses and Acts 24:15). All eyes are here to see.

Epistle of Barnabas on the Eighth Day

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Barnabas 15:5
And He rested on the seventh day. this He meaneth; when His Son
shall come, and shall abolish the time of the Lawless One, and shall
judge the ungodly, and shall change the sun and the moon and the
stars, then shall he truly rest on the seventh day.

Barnabas 15:8
Finally He saith to them; Your new moons and your Sabbaths I cannot
away with. Ye see what is His meaning ; it is not your present
Sabbaths that are acceptable [unto Me], but the Sabbath which I have
made, in the which, when I have set all things at rest, I will make
the beginning of the eighth day which is the beginning of another
world.

---The order of the universe will be changed and adjusted. No more entropy. The former order will pass. All comes to and end after day Six. Rest on the seventh (fire consumes), then the new order emerges.

2 Peter 3

3 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

You do realise that ALL LIVING THINGS need carbon, not just humans. You totally should have went with diamonds somehow. They are nothing but carbon. Or maybe charcoal for cookouts. Maybe satan will have a big grill and smoke all 7 billion humans in one big cook off against god. Haha 666 = carbon, because carbon = humans? You are slipping deeper into a schizophrenic coma.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I have an idea. Why don't you just post the entire bible for everyone of your threads?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I will make
the beginning of the eighth day which is the beginning of another
world.

Thats just changing the calendar. Give us something like a shorter day or a change in earth axis. Put it down in date too so we can confirm it. I do hold that certain prophecies have come true, but mostly in Revelations and about the current era, which does seem hell bent on destruction in one form or another.

That will result the end of these days.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Meh .. how about learning to live life rather than going on about destroying the world because of primitive barbaric bloodthirsty superstition .. world would be far better place without the abrahamic religions ...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

You do realise that ALL LIVING THINGS need carbon, not just humans. You totally should have went with diamonds somehow. They are nothing but carbon. Or maybe charcoal for cookouts. Maybe satan will have a big grill and smoke all 7 billion humans in one big cook off against god. Haha 666 = carbon, because carbon = humans? You are slipping deeper into a schizophrenic coma.

Beast is animal nature. It is the mark of sin. As I explained, the mark of God is overcoming the beast by the mark of the Tav. Tav is the mark of the one who overcomes. Read the point of revelation. Overcoming is the point. Giving is the meaning of the cross. A beast takes.

]

1 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

He says to mark this. 18 identifiers to overcome. 6+6+6

I am correct. No schizophrenic coma. I have wisdom.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I have an idea. Why don't you just post the entire bible for everyone of your threads?

I have. The message is reduced to the symbolism of the ordinances. Knowing that baptism is involution, and rising to new life is evolution, out origin is defined. We are created. No mystery. The point is to overcome the animal nature. Nature itself will do the job if we linger. If not for people like me, this would be hidden to the rest.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Meh .. how about learning to live life rather than going on about destroying the world because of primitive barbaric bloodthirsty superstition .. world would be far better place without the abrahamic religions ...

Life cannot be lived well apart from hitting the mark.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I have two concerns with your interpretation: First, Solomon earned 666 talents of gold at the high point of his prosperity. While I do believe 666 is related to 6 as the number of man, it seem more likely that 666 speaks of the peak of man's arrogance. And in Solomon's case, number is 666, not 6,6,6 (as in carbon's composition).

Secondly, it is an over simplification to call the Aleph-Tau, the "beginning and the end", which was added the Greek text years later. Jesus may be the last Adam, but Adam is not the Aleph.

Aleph-power
Tau-mark

Therefore, God is the Aleph Glory: the Powerful Yehwah.

And God is the Tau Glory: the mark that everyone misses, Yehoshuahgh (now known as Jesus).

When Jesus returns, He will be recognised in both Aleph-Tau Glory, Yehwah-Yehoshuahgh.

edit on 7-9-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I have two concerns with your interpretation: First, Solomon earned 666 talents of gold at the high point of his prosperity. While I do believe 666 is related to 6 as the number of man, it seem more likely that 666 speaks of the peak of man's arrogance. And in Solomon's case, number is 666, not 6,6,6 (as in carbon's composition).

Yes. Your intuition is correct. The fruit of knowledge is what comes from that knowledge, namely, technology. Where is the tree of knowledge?

Genesis 3

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

Oil is carbon and the Petrol Dollar is the mark of the beast so to speak for commerce. Carbon.

Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Carbon Markets are coming. When the dollar crashes, the ponzie scheme of the Petrol Dollar will come to an end. In the name of saving the planet, the Carbon mark will be your currency.

I am ahead of myself on this one. It has yet to happen, but the first signs of it have already appeared. Who were two of the first investors in the Chicago carbon market exchange? Gore and Obama. Who pushed for cap and trade in his first days of office? The investor in the market floor. If Gore had become president, he would have pushed it himself. That market folded in the US because the American people are smarter than Germany and the UK. Germany and the UK already have carbon markets. The entire world will soon. Mark my words in your browser's favorites.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You do realize that ALL LIVING THINGS need carbon, not just humans. You totally should have went with diamonds somehow. They are nothing but carbon. Or maybe charcoal for cookouts. Maybe satan will have a big grill and smoke all 7 billion humans in one big cook off against god. Haha 666 = carbon, because carbon = humans? You are slipping deeper into a schizophrenic coma.

Thank you Woodcarver for denying ignorance.The carbon 6-6-6 argument is a fortune tellers con.They present generalized facts to fit many situations(I see rain in your future).The BIG con going on is the teller of the lies BELIEVE they have WISDOM because THEY have UNVEILED their “false” truth because it is their nature to do so yet their nature is only to “believe” their lies and to tell them.

edit on 7-9-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Can you exegete any specific texts to prove your theories?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

You do realize that ALL LIVING THINGS need carbon, not just humans. You totally should have went with diamonds somehow. They are nothing but carbon. Or maybe charcoal for cookouts. Maybe satan will have a big grill and smoke all 7 billion humans in one big cook off against god. Haha 666 = carbon, because carbon = humans? You are slipping deeper into a schizophrenic coma.

Thank you Woodcarver for denying ignorance.The carbon 6-6-6 argument is a fortune tellers con.They present generalized facts to fit many situations(I see rain in your future).The BIG con going on is the teller of the lies BELIEVE they have WISDOM because THEY have UNVEILED their “false” truth because it is their nature to do so yet their nature is only to “believe” their lies and to tell them.

The Coming US Carbon Market: Planning for Ex Post Analysis

The Coming Carbon Market and its Impact on the American Economy

World Bank News: Domestic Action Offers Hope for Carbon Market

Carbon Market - The Worlds Next Biggest Market

Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

666 is still carbon and is the commerce system of the last global economy. Revelation 13 called it and you have little room to scoff.

I wonder if carbon units will fit in a wallet?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I am not here to argue or poke fun at you but you need a job or a date!

Ten page threads three to five days a week....... you need a break because your info is way out there. There is no reason for debate because I am scared you will bore me to death with your illusions with a ten page reply.

Have fun.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomi80

originally posted by: AlephBet

Can you exegete any specific texts to prove your theories?

Baptism is immersion. It is involution for the purpose of evolution.

Earth and Air

Genesis 2:7

Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Baptism of Water and Fire

Matthew 3

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Spirit is the final immersion.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Have a job and family. I don't watch TV much at all. Better things in life. Except when new episodes of Dr. Who come out, of course.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

While I dont fully agree with the exact premiss this particular thread, I would not dismiss the study of the Paleo-Hebrew and Greek alphabets.

The famous hebrew saying "Yehwah eloheinu, Yehwah ekhad". Means, "The Lord is God, the Lord is the unique one".

Couple this with the 'Alpha-Omega/Aleph-Thau' relationship, and you realize that Jesus is :Yehwah, the mighty God and Yehoshuahgh the Holy mark (standard). That is why He was nailed to a cross/thau. He is the uniquely divine target.

There is much to be learned from the forgotten aspect of the ancient language.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join