It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Psychic Without a Home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't call myself a psychic per say. I have had many experiences I can't explain and I see many things and feel many things that defy logic.

I have tried to find answers in communities that describe themselves as 'psychic" "pagan" or whatever and have effectively been kicked out of every single one for my criticisms and questioning. I have recently been banned from a place I thought was open minded ....

I love science. I don't pretend to know all there is in the spiritual world but spiritual communities are all the same.
They can't handle healthy skepticism. They all have their leader named "rainbow crow" or some nonsense that pretends to be some leader of the paranormal world. Every time I become a member I see a bunch of sad people desperate for answers, or some white woman claiming to be the "shaman" or "voodoo queen" ......

I recently went to a convention and a friend of mine bought me a $40.00 meditation CD . The CD contained this "psychic" talking in a bad accent claiming to be the incarnate of 200 souls...it made me blush how embarrassed I was of the community.

I have experienced things I can't explain and I think that it's pointless to talk to anyone about it because all these "communities" are absolutely nuts.

I would like to know if there is anyone out there that isn't full of themselves, giving themselves some silly "rainbow crow thunder # " name and pretending to be some weirdo that can actually give some good advice. ???

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: paleorchid13

What specifically have you experienced? It sounds like you are hesitant to mention because people aren't receiving it well. But I really can't answer the question without more specifics.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

If I said I identify with many things on "Dead files" ....would that make sense ??

I think the living haunt more than the dead. I hear people and I see them travel.
I see nonsense ...things like someone going to a theater ...things i couldn't care less about.
I see everything but what I want to see and I figure people are sending me vibes and I really don't wanna know
edit on 16-9-2014 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Holy Triple Post Batman!
edit on 9 16 14 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

link   

Not really. I'm sorry

There are a lot of good posts about energy, projection, and so forth. The community here probably can help you more than I can - those in the paranormal forums and the like. I wish you the best of luck finding what you're looking for.

link   
Sorry about that! No idea what happened!
edit on 9 16 14 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Those with true ability and knowledge are not found in any communities .. nor easily found for that matter ...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Last night before bed, was watching a Coast to Coast, did a search for 2014 ones on it was on electronic surveillance, fake cell phone towers and then esp. Well I turned it off half way through the supposed, military background ESP experts. I heard such nonsense as: psychic people don't improve with training, if they already have a gift they can fine tune it a bit but it stays the same. Nonsense, absolute lies. One of them said, that many forms of psychic espionage don't work. Wrong again. And, the one professed that he didn't believe in life after death, (well they weren't working with real psychics like Ingo Swann and exploring consciousness then. Oh, forgot, yes they have, but don't want us to know that). And when I shut down the video, was at the point where he said that he doesnt even believe telepathy and remote viewing or any other form of psi exists except for pre cognition.

Well RV can be developed in everyone to a good degree of accuracy. Or nearly everyone. If they like that structured approach, I don't. The leading universities around the world including in Canada, and Harvard/Yale and Cambridge and throughout Europe, have conducted thousands of experiments on telepathy and they had very real tangible results. You can research that yourself. In addition, out of body, oobe type of research has been going on for a long time in military as well. Its all BS what they said.

Two days ago, my youngest son who likes to poke everyone with a stick and gets into arguments with his grandmother and brother for fun, woke up from a nap, and when he'd had some hot chocolate, just before the daily fur started flying in the house, I pulled him to me. He was always very psi, as a baby, he would sleep beside me and then his eyes would get very large and he'd duck under the covers, really freaked me out, the way a cat does. And my older boys would show up and use their wooden sticks and brooms to ninja clear the whole room so we could go to sleep. Well, he spoke late, needed speech therapy at 2. And somewhere around that time when he was just beginning to speak, we watched Casper the friendly ghost, and he asked what that was called, I said ghost. So the very next night we were sleeping on a foamie in the living room at the time for some reason, must have been using the townhouse bedroom for something else. Anyway, his eyes got all big and he said, Ghost!!!!

Anyway, he's always been psi. And so he woke up, and I drew him near me, and started asking him to guess numbers between 1-5. Now, this was a distraction from poking the house with a stick like he does when he is bored. And, for about 5-10 minutes he was wrong, nearly all the time. But he relaxed and was enjoying the game and then I held his hand and we were expanding engery to each other. And then he started getting it right, 4/5 or roughly I believe nearly all right. I would guess that for at least 5 minutes or more, he was 85% accuracy rate. He started not second guessing, but in a flow saying the subtle first answer that comes.

Anyway, just before bed I found some videos that if you're psi and have insight and aware of vibration and frequency, you'd be pretty picked up from. I went from her video to checking out her channel, to checking the ones she liked at the bottom of it, and was disappointed in most of them, they're more programmed than she is. 2 were good though. And then his video, I had contact during. I was depressed earlier and suddenly a team that I could see and experience subtely, turned up my vibration and on the things I was worried about, the appointment with the pedatrician for my son and to remember to take the form in for the dental surgery which we have to cancel and a host of worries. Was told, you'll do just fine and all these things will be done, don't worry about this. You're perfectly able to accomplish all these things on schedule, and then to focus on what makes you and those around happy, peaceful and that you are trying to reach the next level now. I was uplifted from within. And empowered as if suddenly on another level and like a professional on a cosmic team. I was pulled up out of this duality.

I don't follow other people's activations, or trust their vortex's, too many traps here. But some people's frequency is high and they have a good team around them and you can pick up your own.

After turning off the coast to coast interview which seemed to be the suppression team, and did a brief search for developing telepathy, stopped at this one. Like her energy and that kind of frequency amps up your own if you're sensitive that way.

Developing Telepathy

And then I did a search on her channel and liked this one:

My Experiences Seeing Spacecraft/ UFO- Interdimensional contact with Extraterrestrials

Curious at how sensitive to good energy you are. And also, able to get past the board of directors who ignore the ordinary folk who to me are real experts, the grass roots one, and some very gifted.
edit on 16-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just remembered that I went from hers to his channel to check it out and then this video on his channel, first and that contact happened with the Eceti segment. Just found it just now. But as a sensitive myself its only the energy that uplifts that I recognize.

Galactic Family - Lightship footage compilation

To me amping up psi abilities, in a positive way, ie working on flaws and anger and blocks and lack of compassion to others and the world and really starting to connect more to our Source and Higher Self by clearing out the negative blocks that prevent this and deprogramming. Then working on growing a psi network, teaching kids, thats how we truly overcome the world, with the power of our consciousness.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Just like any area of study where the pursuit of knowledge is often obscured, people will try to consolidate and control it. You see it in the major religions, of course, but most people don't expect to see it in smaller circles and it's surprising when it's first encountered.

My guess is that you are avoiding the forest for the trees because of preconceptions. I would seek out more open communities about the subjects because ego-maniacal "spiritual leaders" have a harder time spreading their power when surrounded by more eclectic crowds.

I've learned to just accept that there will be the occasional $40.00 CD with somebody a little too new-age on it for me floating around for me to accidentally listen to. I accept that I will go to see speakers occasionally (my wife and I actually run events like this so we've seen some of the weirder ones) who won't be saying things I agree with but... you just gotta roll with it because the truth you want is scattered among all these people seeking answers.

That's the beauty of spiritual/esoteric/pagan communities: most are seeking answers they don't have but they often have answers that others are looking for. Lessons are most often learned from people who don't even know they are teaching them.

I hope you find a good solid source to keep you focused but, if not, just sift through what is presented to you and keep experimenting.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So twas good to cast away the shill job on psi from coast to coast and found another video on that channel from last night.

The Flame of Truth

Something about meditation and the way to train consciousness, and also talking imprinting of the world on our consciousness that we need to be free of, starts at 6 27 in the video. In th words of In the words of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

I truly believe psi is our natural state, something they work hard at putting to sleep otherwise they wouldn't be able to run this brutal hellzone.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Maybe you should change the focus on the people you are going to? Instead of going to psychics who are playing around with the third eye a little having fun in their own way, you might try some kind of healing/advanced meditation group instead so that you learn how to push more light/chi/divine energy thru your body for your own and other peoples benefit if that is the reason you have not gotten good control yet.

I meet 3 women when I learned Reiki that are empath:s and the teacher is somewhat psychic (more spot on than all other psychics I ever meet in my life). They might not give you all the answers in scientific quantified way but a healing tool (and the ability to push light/chi/divine energy thru intent) is a good start to give you more experience so you know what questions you should ask yourself.
edit on 16-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Contact the James Randi organisation.

Demonstrate your powers.

Claim 1 million dollars (give to charity).

Usher in a new period of peace and unity via the scientific discovery and confirmation of psychic powers.

Why won't any of you people do this?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Like all the good things in life, what inspires or lifts the veil, you have to work for it, do the seeking. What surprises me in this realm of murder and starvation for the vast majority and danger, why most aren't doing it, the seeking I mean. Meditating, doing all they can to grow consciousness and questioning all their ISMS and beliefs. Long before I had an internet, from childhood on, saw the world tree, saw the fruit it bore and new that all the leaders and the wealth bankers and elite they served were conspiring to do all these things. Or they wouldn't be happening. Got it, from childhood. You would question everything they put out in mainstream. Including religions. You would stand under the stars for sightings, meditate and grow consciousness, you'd try every single tool that is known about under the sun, to try and free people from this.

But instead, "prove it". There are many psychics, go spend some money if you want. But psi doesnt usually supply on demand.

And the world isn't meant to have the answers out in the open.

Some people don't post for that, they post for those who are striving to prove things to themselves and get out of here.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
Contact the James Randi organisation.

Demonstrate your powers.

Claim 1 million dollars (give to charity).

Usher in a new period of peace and unity via the scientific discovery and confirmation of psychic powers.

Why won't any of you people do this?

Maybe the people who do not jump at that challenge is psychic enough to know they will never get a successful result in that challenge and choose other ways to make their money.
. And when you have real psychic power you really do not want to be noticed in the media. It only brings trouble.
edit on 17-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

I would love to read your tarot cards ! I feel like atheists
and skeptics keep me grounded .

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18422354]Cuervo[/post

Thank you for such a sober response. I said to myself how I could make money or do psychic readings for 6-7 hours straight ?? I don't believe it can be done. I think good intentioned people are stretching themselves thin and nobody has that capacity unless they're on drugs.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

well money and psychic gifts don't go well together.

there is a lady who sits in a public mall and reads cards (uses a tool) and does not ask for money... you donate it.

you don't have to leave money... she does well. Even if she sits for 3 hours doing quick tarot readings... with donations... she has an income.

if you feel homeless, well that is a matter of perspective.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I've actually thought about giving it a shot with astral projection...though I probably wouldn't donate anything to charity.

First though I should have my husband place a piece of paper high up with a number on it and try to read it while OBE.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

I've actually thought about giving it a shot with astral projection...though I probably wouldn't donate anything to charity.

First though I should have my husband place a piece of paper high up with a number on it and try to read it while OBE.

Yes you should definitely give it a try before telling anyone that it's possible....but many such people have made the claim that they have been a floating conscious ghost at some point and yet have been unable to confirm such claims in laboratory conditions.

Theres no reason why such claims couldn't be met, after all the success/failure of reading a scrap of paper could not be said to rely on such whimsical and contrived details that an apparent 'psi' would use as an excuse.

I look forward to the results.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join