It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Bryce Masters In Critical Condition After Police Use Taser On Him: Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Naw

Mot all you just described are good people

Cops are neither of those things (good or people)

a reply to: feldercarb

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Look now it is affecting "one of"(too bad it seems like some don't think the community and citizens fall into that anymore) of their own family members. They need to wake up and stop these needless corrupt acts. Regards to the victim, may he have speedy recovery.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

And this sir is why yiur opinion is so unpopular

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When u do comply u get raped or worse

The police are like a pack of wolves

And they are devouring communities left and right

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

It won't stop.

The media sells fear. Even the cops are buying it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I can tell that you have never been harrasses by an officer. You have never been abused by the police. You have never been stopped and frisked. You've never had a no knock warrant served on your house and a grenade thrown into your babies crib. You've never been raped by a cop. You've never been minding your own business just to have a cop walk up on you with his gun drawn on you. You've never had a loved one killed by an over reacting cop who gets a mark of distinction for serving the law.

This stuff happens every day. Just not to you. If it does, you will understand.
edit on 16-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
a reply to: Another_Nut

Then all Blacks are this.

All Whites are that.

All Asians do this.

All Arab do that.

All Christians think this.

All Muslims think that.

All Buddhist believe this.

All atheist believe that.

Do any of those statements ever turn out to be true? Not very likely. You can not let some bad seeds reflect on all policemen. Believing all cops are bad will just give more chances that you will end up with a bad situation if the police are present. Don't paint everyone with a broad stroke.

So how am i supposed to be able to tell the good ones from the bad ones? I judge them based on how many of my rights they ignore and how quickly they get scared and escalate an other wise peaceful scenario.

So which ones are the good cops. The ones who threw me down the flight of stairs or the ones who watched and laughed. Cause they all looked like pricks to me.

By the way. They went to the wrong house. They weren't even looking for me.
edit on 16-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
From the OP article...

"The driver ... refused to roll down the window," Schmdley said. "The officer was able to get the door open. The driver refused to get out of the vehicle. A struggle ensued [and] a Taser was employed by the officer."

Masters' friend, 17-year-old Curtis Martes, told Fox4kc.com that he was on his porch when the traffic stop occurred and heard Masters tell the officer he was unable to roll the window down.

So this was over not instantly obeying orders. Not about the officer feeling threatened cause they have such a dangerous job...

Exactly. Cattle prodded into compliance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join