It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Now THOSE on the other hand, I've heard numerous sightings from people that I trust, that have seen them up close and personal. TR3B, pfft, whatever. Triangles, yeah, THOSE, let's have a chat.

edit on 9/15/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

It's a hoax. Where the two disks are,in the real picture, are the Bell X-1, and the XB-29 that was used as a launch platform. If you look at the two discs, they're not QUITE placed right, and the colors are just a little too sharp compared to the others.

The real picture is here.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: FirePiston

Because I've talked to a lot of people that would know, and that have told me many things that are going on in the world we don't see, and every one of them agrees that the TR3B is the biggest farce in the history of the internet, and not one of them has ever heard of it other than through websites. And several of them would have been in the position to know about it.

Not everything that is bunk is true. But maybe you can explain how a super secret SAP program, that has NDAs that would make GOD nervous about talking in his sleep has every single detail leaked online, to a degree that NO OTHER SAP has EVER had done, and there were no high profile arrests, no accidental suicides, nothing. Think about that.

You know how many people in the know where asked about global warming and many other conspiracies that took 10 years to become true?
It is already FACT that this site has been bought and payed for. Just look at the ad's, which are just a small percentage. And the many things you keep hush hush and delete. I am not saying this op is true but the fact that you come and completely deny it says a lot.
edit on 15-9-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've heard mention of some triangle that move very slow but are also capable of moving at great speed near instantly. That aspect seems pretty unusual if true. Makes me wonder if that is black project craft or something else. I suppose the fast part could be embellishment though.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

And? That makes the fact that a project so black that no one has heard of it, but every single detail about it is on the internet, true? You do understand that if any detail of a REAL black project, was released the DIA would be all over it, and have it purged from the internet with a nuclear device, right? There are papers that were released as white papers, that didn't go into detail anywhere NEAR the details released of the supposed TR3B that have been purged so completely that even the wayback machine doesn't find them. But somehow the TR3B is still out there.

It's fake, and it always will be fake. Even 10 years from now.

Wow, now THERE'S logic for you. If I say that it's real, then you jump all over the fact that I admitted it's real. If I deny it, then it's got to be real because I said that it's fake. Wow, you sure have your bases covered don't you.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because I've talked to a lot of people that would know, and that have told me many things that are going on in the world we don't see, and every one of them agrees that the TR3B is the biggest farce in the history of the internet, and not one of them has ever heard of it other than through websites. And several of them would have been in the position to know about it.

Not everything that is bunk is true. But maybe you can explain how a super secret SAP program, that has NDAs that would make GOD nervous about talking in his sleep has every single detail leaked online, to a degree that NO OTHER SAP has EVER had done, and there were no high profile arrests, no accidental suicides, nothing. Think about that.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hurky1
Would that be from a certain member who is no longer around now? lol

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hurky1

That would be from MANY sources. Every single one of the agrees, all without knowing anything about the others, or that I had even asked anyone else about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you

i just hate when people hoax things and thank you for the link

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

As far as I know, and I have followed and written about the triangles since before 1990, I was the first one to suggest that the triangle shape, so different than a typical round or ballish-shaped UFO was due to the fact that we had not fully developed the alien means of control but fell back to our standard three-axis form of control used in about everything we have ever put into the air. It was pilot friendly.

Lastly, it seems almost the rule for all published articles about the triangles (if not UFOs) to call the artificial field created around these craft as an "anti-gravity" envelope. That is obviously incorrect and probably done on purpose to hide the actual capabilities that the field allows. Time after time with both triangles and typical UFO sightings, they have been shown to be exempt from the forces of mass (which therefore, would include gravity). That point makes a hell of a lot of difference when you want to move virtually instantly from a hover to a high velocity in any direction. Basically, the effect of mass elimination is the golden principle to UFO and triangle motion. A pure anti-gravity device may let you hover but it does not eliminate mass if you want to move laterally.

(I need to clarify something: I have never, never taken any of the TR3B crap seriously and the originator of that story has admitted that he was making the whole story up.)

edit on 15-9-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I suppose in a way, the guys in the know might actually be thanking people that buy into the TR3/Aurora crap -- it makes their life easier!

If it's found on an obscure, badly coded webpage...it *must* be true!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Is that a suggestion of or a rule of thumb that truth on the web can be measured by the looks or working of a web page.

The more appealing, the more truthful...
edit on 9/15/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It seems that the perception is that way some days.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I suppose in a way, the guys in the know might actually be thanking people that buy into the TR3/Aurora crap -- it makes their life easier!

Aurora is most certainly real!!! I have heard and felt it, along with the whole west coast of Florida so it kind of has to be real lol. Especially since that was about 8 years ago.

www.youtube.com... I have a funny feeling that this guy is telling the truth. Everything that he says fits.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Zaphod58 what is this thing? I posted this image about 6 years ago on this site. No one knew what it was.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: 6 years ago

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

No, it really isn't. There was never a program called Aurora, nor was there a mach six plus PDWE.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

That pic is a big time fabrication. I forget what magazine it was for. Theres been a few other threads about those in ATS history. Its a pic of a bomber group thats been photoshopped to hell and back.

Cool looking, but totally fake.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I've seen that before, but I don't know what it is or if it's real.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That's a popular mechanics painting/cover, if I remember correctly. It was in colour. I'll try to dig a link up later

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I'm not a photo expert by a long shot but this has the feeling of authenticity. Looks an awful lot like images of 'Blackswift'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join