It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

The TR-1 was the U-2, before it was redesignated the U-2S. What does that have to do with anything?

And I'm not listening to our government, I'm listening to people that I trust, that know these things a lot better than you, or even I do, that are willing to talk to me, as well as doing my own research. You think that you can't get an idea of what's out there from unclassified documents, and budget items? You can figure out a LOT on your own just by looking at things that AREN'T said, as much as things that ARE said, if you know what you're listening and looking for.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I've seen them flying around all over Florida, depending on what they're doing. And actually they aren't confined to the panhandle, since NAS Jacksonville is on the East coast of Florida, and only a couple hundred miles from Macdill. They might be rare going TO Macdill, but Naval air ops aren't rare around it. NAS Jacksonville is home to the Southeast Fleet Readiness Center, which is a Depot level repair facility that works on F-18s, P-3s, and H-60s.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I concur with that. I've seen Navy aircraft down around Tampa, Miami, Orlando, and Key West. For the record, I've also seen them in Michigan (which was odd, since we mainly only have ANG units flying about).

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

OK, then what do you think shook the whole west coast of Florida that evening with the military having such a BS cover story within 5 minutes of it happening? Sure as hell was not two F-18s!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Never said it was F-18s did I. But I can tell you it was NOT Aurora. There are a couple candidates, both still classified.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

I concur with that. I've seen Navy aircraft down around Tampa, Miami, Orlando, and Key West. For the record, I've also seen them in Michigan (which was odd, since we mainly only have ANG units flying about).

I said it was RARE to see them around Tampa. Normally during air shows at McDill and around Orlando. I have seen a pair of F-16s trying to hedge the Orange trees in the hills back to Tampa after hitting the range or coming from Homestead. Definitely made me look twice seeing them pop up and down being all sneaky while driving down the hi-way.

Nothing was cooler than to sit fishing on Lake Kissimmee and watch the planes fly over to hear the bombs explode at the bombing range to the south as they just got out of site. I have been all over this state and see some pretty cool Air Force and Navy stuff. I really liked Tyndall AFB lol. Nothing beats seeing row after row of F-111s sitting on the tarmac waiting for the wipe out Cuba order.

I have heard the space shuttle fly over no less than 20 times and what ever it was, put that to shame by a large margin so you explain what it was!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Never said it was F-18s did I. But I can tell you it was NOT Aurora. There are a couple candidates, both still classified.

Not that I am worried about it being named specifically Aurora, just a plane that has the guesstimated capabilities that everyone suspects it would have.

You still owe me 20 dollars tho if they unveil it and call it Aurora though lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

And no I never said you did, I was just stating what it wasn't. You say their are no high mach planes but then say they're two that you know of that are classified lol, kind of silly don't you think.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You guys are lucky! You see exotic aircraft and I've flown for 20 plus years never seeing nada. I've seen the occasional fighter and bomber but nothing exotic. I've seen some RC-12s with antennae growing from every orifice but nothing bazaar. The only exotic planes around here is in the USAF Museum.
edit on 17-9-2014 by buddah6 because: lobotimization

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Where did I say there were no high mach planes? I said there was no Aurora. Since when was Aurora the only high mach plane?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So if a guy was to shoot a .50 at a slow moving triangle the military wouldn't jump you for it,instead of LEOs?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It would probably blow you into the middle of the next century.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I didn't say that there wasn't SOMETHING flying now did I? I said that AURORA doesn't exist, and there is no high mach PDE in use.

Doesn't that mean you said there's no high Mach plane in use? I'm very curious what is making the noise over by him now

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

No, that means that I said there is no high mach PDE in use. A PDE is an engine.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Debunk away, but I saw one of these in the summer of 1979 in northern CA. It had the same triangular shape and the same three domes on the bottom, which were lit up. The triangle flew silently and could apparently accelerate at extremely high speeds and then slow down to a near standstill. I got pretty close too as it went past.

I also know someone who has replicated anomalous force effects by rotating magnets and other materials at some velocity in various geometric configuration. These two facts make me a believer.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

a reply to: cavtrooper7

It would probably blow you into the middle of the next century.

If i remember correctly, wasn't it said that they were NOT weaponized?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

There are several versions of them, is my understanding.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I love these threads
Someone post something interesting and asks some good questions and some comes in and says
Nope
But I know stuff you don't

So this thread began with a neat vid posted on military.com
Thought that might be a credible source? But a bad light could be put on it as the vid has been seen before, does that mean it is not real.
Maybe

But here is another vid from the same website, in the same forum:
www.military.com...

@ 1:45 the craft will be selected for its stealth ... its speed....agility....and sensor package (paraphrase, almost quote, but not)

Some people like to walk around and boost their ego's by saying I know what you don't, can't tell you and unless you guess exactly what I'm saying I'm going to dance around the subject and argue semantics

Usually when I point this out, my posts get removed
If this continues I will probably have to stop coming hear as I thought this is where we deny ignoragance, not stroke ego's of those that like telling people they are better than others.

I think that even if this video is a fake

WHY IS IT ON MILITARY.COM?

Seriously that should be the conversation

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

a reply to: NiZZiM

No, that means that I said there is no high mach PDE in use. A PDE is an engine.

So based on your understanding and "insider info", would you (or can you) say if there is a high mach platform in development that is manned? Something that can match or exceed mach 4, with a pilot at the controls?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Zaphod58 what is this thing? I posted this image about 6 years ago on this site. No one knew what it was.

Reminds me of the design for the "F-19" stealth fighter that was rumored to be in development for years and never materialized:

I played the crap out of the "simulator" lol:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join