It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the 9-yr old girl with Uzi video a HOAX ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well this one really has me scratching my head.... I, like so many people really don't want to believe TPTB + the MSM could be so damn manipulative, but just read through this and have a look at the evidence.

About 30minutes ago I came across the story again on DailyMail and when watching the video I was thinking "that doesn't sound like a real gun!" So then I hit replay and checked if it was suppressed (silenced). Nope, no silencer on the gun. I also noticed that it's actually what appears to be a mini-uzi, not a full size (it makes no difference, both have the same firing mechanism and fire 9mm or .45)

So while doing a little more research, I found there are some people claiming this video is a hoax, and honestly I have to agree with them. I don't necessarily agree with some of the analysis in the hoax videos, but forget all that and just watch and listen for yourselves.

Oh and the uzi, fires from an open bolt, so when you cock it, it only goes CLICK. Not the "schla-clack" people are used to from movies.

So what gives??? I think the gun is an Airsoft, or Umarex .177 BB gun.

Now I don't know how many people have been killed by BB guns, but I've heard stories of it happening from a shot to the corner of the eye.

Please disregard all the media hype surrounding the story and just decide for yourself form the videos below of real and replica airsoft and BB Uzi's firing full auto. Also pay attention to the sound of the cocking mechanism.

Girl with Uzi (listen to the single shot especially)

Real Uzi, notice how loud and how he even mentions 'putting his ears in' (ear plugs):

Airsoft Uzi full auto (skip to 2:10):

The cocking sound on this airsoft sounds just like the girl's video, and the rear stock is identical:

Please debunk away, and/or give examples of people killed by BB guns.

*ALSO FIREARMS EXPERTS PLEASE CHIME IN!*
edit on 12-9-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The one way to find out would be to read the autopsy report on the guy who was shot and killed.....

I think that would indicate if it was a proper bullet or just a plastic ball.....

A nine year old girl playing with guns though is still NOT acceptable in a civilised country though surely...?

Regards

PDUK

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

Happens in amurka every day.

I'm all for educating family members on gun control, but turning a 9 year old child loose on a fully automatic sub machine gun is totally ludicrous. Sucks that guy got killed, but jesus christ...

Also, typically instructors stand behind their students because of crap like this. this nine year old clearly could not handle the fully automatic recoil, and that idiot was standing right in the turn radius.

EDTA

That sounds like an uzi to me. The video quality suggests that whatever device being used (probably a cell phone) just didnt have the same audio recording capacities as the others you posted.
edit on 12-9-2014 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The girl is in on the hoax....I doubt..

Also the dust from the bullet impact doesn't look like a BB gun.

Is there any after story on this, haven't heard anything since the video.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
As a previous poster mentioned I would put it down to the device used to record the audio before scrubbing it as a hoax. Depends on the response of the microphone physically as well as what's done on the software side.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

I'm all for educating family members on gun control, but turning a 9 year old child loose on a fully automatic sub machine gun is totally ludicrous. Sucks that guy got killed, but jesus christ...

Also, typically instructors stand behind their students because of crap like this. this nine year old clearly could not handle the fully automatic recoil, and that idiot was standing right in the turn radius.

EDTA

That sounds like an uzi to me. The video quality suggests that whatever device being used (probably a cell phone) just didnt have the same audio recording capacities as the others you posted.

Trust me, I practically crucified the guy in the original thread on this story. It's absolutely unbelievable to me that someone would let a 9yr old fire a powerful pistol of any kind, much less fire a single shot and then say "ok lets go full auto!". WITH AN UZI....

It's also unbelievable to me that we are constantly swindled by the media and and the political hustlers, from WMD's in Iraq, to Syria/ASSAD, to Gulf of Tonkin, to ISIS beheadings.

I don't know what is more unbelievable anymore!!

I still find it hard to believe that multiple layers of oversight failed, (parents, range staff, instructor) and ended with an UZI in a 9yr old's hands......

Who released the video to the media and WHY??? What motivation would the parents have for letting such a video of their daughter be released??? Money? It's already come out that the girls father is a multi-millionaire broker.

This screams of the same New England anti-gun crowd media manipulation as other events. (Family lives in NJ)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Yep.
Nine year old girls shoot instructors every day in America with fully automatic Uzis.

Please read with the intended full sarcasm.

edit on b000000302014-09-12T06:21:52-05:0006America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 06:21:52 -0500600000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I love a good CT (that's what we're here for after all). I don't buy this one though.

If you'll notice, the gun doesn't have all that much recoil. That's part of the Uzi appeal. What it does have is a wicked barrel rise on full auto.

The instructor will probably make the short list on this year's Darwin Awards. He earned it too IMNSHO.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is just more proof that a great deal of the "news" we see on TV is completely fabricated....
WWF Wrestling is more realistic than some of the stuff they have tried to feed the public lately.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK

A nine year old girl playing with guns though is still NOT acceptable in a civilised country though surely...?

Regards

PDUK

Please don't take what i said out of context.

9 years old children do handle firearms way too much in this country. < No sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The video is very steady for a cell phone, but perhaps more mysterious is they won't say who filmed it!? And of course it cuts off, just like those ISIS beheading videos. Now you may say, well the parents or whomever don't want to release a snuff film (ironically this coming from the same group of debunkers that claim pics or it didn't happen, sigh), but the authorities released the video, why do that at all, even with the edit?

No voices from the parents, airsoft sound gun, and people claim it was how it was recorded. Bull, the instructor's voice can be heard perfectly, but not a frickin uzi!?

The instructor, a quite foolish to begin with, maybe that will explain this, switches on the fullbauto and says "full auto!" With no instruction.

I rate the believability of this at a 5 out of 10, a little more believable than those beheading videos.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yep.
Nine year old girls shoot instructors every day in America with fully automatic Uzis.

Please read with the intended full sarcasm.

Exactly, I think that is why this hoax sticks, because people rightly assume that if a 9 yr old girl did fire an Uzi, it probably would be dangerous. However, that should be enough for a trained gun instructor to realize beforehand it's not a smart idea.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: filosophia

Doubtful this is a hoax at all. You think two average american families, including their young children are all in on some massive ruse for political gain? I think you should step outside for a bit and smell the roses. There is no hoax here. A stupid instructor put a powerful weapon in the hands of a 9 year old and then let her cut loos with it on full auto. My opinion based on the single shot bullet impact: this is not an airsoft weapon.

Clark County is handling the autopsy and has declared that he was killed by a bullet. Do some god damn research.

Clark County Coroner Mike Murphy said an autopsy report on Vacca, 39, wasn't yet complete, but he confirmed the that Vacca was hit by just the one round and that it was the "immediate cause of death."

Source

Google is your friend. Learn to use it.
edit on 12-9-2014 by AnonyMason because: sp

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Difinitely a distinct difference in sound.

SnF

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Not a hoax just being recorded on a crappy cell.
The others you posted are using better equipment and therefore sound better.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

A multimillionaire with a
A crapy cell that doesnt jiggle?

Eta look at the wind blowing the sheets and realize how steady the shot is.

Obviously a camcorder on a tripod

Crappy cell?

I dont think so
edit on pm920143003America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 15:06:46 -0500_9000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

edit on pm920143003America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 15:09:59 -0500_9000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

Not a hoax just being recorded on a crappy cell.
The others you posted are using better equipment and therefore sound better.

How crappy of a cellphone? Millionire? And it picked up the guys voice clear as day, but then gunfire sounds like like a toy gun??

Here's a crappy cellphone video from about three times the distance:

Start at 1:30

edit on 12-9-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Did you notice the part about an autopsy report... and the confirmation of a single round killing him immediately? Or maybe the Google search results that have reactions from the family of the instructor? The video quality sucks. The story is unfortunately very true, not a hoax, with no agenda.

As of this moment the only agenda clearly visible is the one of butthurt gun rights people who are unwilling to accept clear facts that are right in front of them.

Ignore function, ENGAGED.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ahh the old

"Put fingers in ears and hum" response

I got ya

Facts suck
im now firmly in the hoax camp

U can keep yiur faked autopsy report

Ill stick with those crappy facts
edit on pm920143003America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 15:39:37 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: filosophia

Doubtful this is a hoax at all. You think two average american families, including their young children are all in on some massive ruse for political gain? .

You do realize there are ALL KINDS of leverage TPTB have in order to coerce people into doing things right?

You haven't realize by now that the IRS and the DOJ have become weapons of the administration?

If this guy was behind on his taxes a few years, they probably have all the leverage they need to say "hey go along with this plot or else". Or maybe he had something in his military past that they said "hey, we'll court martial you on charges facing 20years, you'll miss your kids childhoods"

Who the hell knows, but don't fool yourself thinking it's impossible to get average people to bend to your will when you have power like the feds.

Jame's Foleys mother was threatened with prosecution if she paid her sons ransom: abcnews.go.com...

Sotloff's whole family has been under a gag order for over a year for "national security".

You still want to believe we live in the USA from 20years ago, and I'm with ya brother, but I'm afraid we don't.

Our nation in it's current form has 10x the resources available than the Stasi or the KGB ever had, and they can accomplish more, with 10x LESS feet on the ground due to the widespread viral media and unlimited surveillance authorities.

Whether this particular event was a hoax or not, don't kid yourself that they couldn't easily do it. And who is going to investigate it?? Michael Hastings?? hah

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join