It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the 9-yr old girl with Uzi video a HOAX ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Dry eyes from the dad's kids.

wcrz.com...

I know, I know, "there's no such thing as an actor...on tv...for a scripted news channel..." But the eye doesn't lie.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

My father dies at 42 when I was 16

I cried for two years

It s been 20 years since then

And I still do

Eta just writing that made me cry

And it broke my younger brother

edit on pm920143006America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 18:21:06 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

edit on pm920143006America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 18:21:43 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

I think you'll find many have a similar past which is why I decided to post on this thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

See in the world where people aren't led around by what
ever comes out the nearest propaganda box. Where people
actually think for themselves. When we hear thet someone
was shot by a 9mm, that was obviously only a BB gun. That
constitutes a Laughable Online Lie or a hoax! And the people
who refuse to accept the fact that the world just isn't what they've
thought it was. Are called goners.

No casings amigo! It's an air gun!

edit on Rpm91214v32201400000039 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I'm just asking for more proof then a cell phone video.

If you are so sure that this video is a hoax, are you willing to confront the victim's family? I mean, you're definitely passionate about it so I would think you would want to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Again, are you that sure?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So u want more proof than the actual incident?

Wow

So if u saw someone get shot in the head u wouldnt belive it unless there was someone else there to tell u it happened?

Just wow
edit on pm920143007America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 19:20:25 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

You're the one saying it's a hoax. I am just demanding more proof. Again I say that if this is a hoax and you have all this proof, why not expose it for what it is? Take your proof to the world! Take it to the families, they deserve to know!

If you are unwilling to expose this then you are just as guilty as those who perpetrated the hoax.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Just watched the heartfelt video and I can't believe prosecutors
don't go for murder one. The talking heads actually thought the
viewers might be thinking the girl could be charged. And you buy
this crap from these people that treat you like you're an idiot?

It was an air gun! I think it's safe to go head and question the
rest of the out right lie. So damn right I would.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick

If you are so sure that this video is a hoax, are you willing to confront the victim's family? I mean, you're definitely passionate about it so I would think you would want to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Again, are you that sure?

Friend of mine owns the local range and has an Uzi. I could go make a video, but it's an indoor range so it's going to be unbelievably loud.

Personally I would love to prove this one way or the other, but I'm not going to go harassing any of the family based on a hunch. Plus if they HAVE agreed to be part of some psy-op, they aren't going to admit anything anyway; they would let everything die down, and quietly move to Hawaii or who-knows-where.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I haven't ever seen or felt any kind of recoil with a air soft type gun. The girl obviously couldn't hold the gun down because of the recoil.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I think it's damned important, that these people know of
this absolute lie, being perpetrated around the death of
their loved one!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Buy what? That a nine year old girl accidentally shot an instructor? Yeah, I could buy that. From the video it looked like she was afraid of the gun. From the video it appears that the gun recoiled and she couldn't control it. It rose and a round struck the instructor. Yeah, I can buy that accidents happen.

I guess in your world there are no accidents, just conspiracies. Have fun with that!

If you have overwhelming proof of a hoax and do nothing but post about it on this board, then you are just as guilty as the posters.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What size round was that again? I just want you to say it!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So the police
The coroner
The girl
The instructor and the instructors family
The local news

Created a hoax that included a fake funeral and I guess his family and friends were crisis actors?

For real???

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

IMHO that behaved and sounded exactly how an UZi should behave and sound. I have only fired one a few times and because of the climb they are not what I would call accurate. It is spray and pray type of weapon. Casings can be ejected over 10 ft away so what exactly do expect to see on a crappy phone cam and a weapon that ejects the casings to the left with a guy blocking most of the view. Of course you are welcome to your own opinion.

Several years ago something similar happened with a 8 year old and a uzi where it got away from him and he shot himself in the head. It happens and you just saw how it happens.

During the gun show, 8-year-old Christopher Bizilj was firing the micro Uzi when he accidentally shot himself in the head. He died instantly. www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sound can vary were these new bullets? reloaded reloaded bullets?

Sounds like the Uzis I have shot, and even pulled to the left like the ones I shot.

She is lucky she didn't shoot herself like the boy did a few years ago.

My Fathers friends used to hand me high powered weapons to shoot on a regular basis, a 1920's model 30 0 6 knocked me 10 feet over a camp fire I went back the gun went flying...Everyone had a good laugh, I hit the target and was ready for the next gun, after a few minutes I think I was 8 or 9 years old.
edit on 12-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
...what exactly do expect to see on a crappy phone cam and a weapon that ejects the casings to the left with a guy blocking most of the view.

Uzi's eject to the right. Watch the videos.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick

And yet a cell phone video is enough proof it DID happen lol, and an edited video at that.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You know the only people actually discussing this are posting in this thread. I had forgotten all about this incident until I saw this post. Heck, reading thru this thread, I have no idea what it is you think this hoax/conspiracy was about. If TPTB went to all of the trouble to get families, friends, bystanders, and the MSM on board with this nefarious plan...it failed because it had no traction.

Think about that for a moment. All of the people that TPTB had to involve to make this hoax. What about the doctors and nurses who pronounced him dead at the hospital. What about the ambulance driver and EMT? The funeral director and embalmer...the grave digger. How many people went to his funeral...were they just actors? Do you really think that this gov't...this crappy, dysfunctional gov't could pull this off? To top it off, all that work for nothing. In your opinion, what was the point? AND if there was a point, do you think the guy that wrote this one up got fired?

To me, it is what it is...a tragic accident and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: filosophia

Actually the eyewitness accounts, the funeral, etc. are the proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join