It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the 9-yr old girl with Uzi video a HOAX ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut
a reply to: 8675309jenny

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I wonder when they started making invisible 9mm shell casings, and so quiet for an uzi, and it sure sounded like the bolt closed to me. there also seems to be less rounds impacting the backstop than are fired from the weapon.
edit on 12-9-2014 by chopperswolf because: cause

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Lol I see u keep that around im guessing so when us crazy fact people come around u can fill it out?

Thank god its a pic on yiur pc.

I doubt u could afford all the paper u need for yiur butthurt

Its ok ill keep talking in facts

Yiu can keep those fingers in and continue humming yiur favorite tune
edit on pm920143004America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 16:05:42 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chopperswolf
I wonder when they started making invisible 9mm shell casings, and so quiet for an uzi, and it sure sounded like the bolt closed to me.

Damn, I didn't even notice the lack of shell casings being ejected!!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Ditto .

Good catch choppers

But wait ...they have an autopsy report....

So they must be firing caseless round...

Right??? Or invisio bullets

Because u know they have a piece of paper proving everything yiu saw and heard was just yiur imagination

Lol

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
No shell casings.
And people who think for themselves are all nut bags?

You people!

Buuuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

But why let reality keep you from getting led around by your
noses? You might have to actually think for yourselves at
some point!

Buhahahahahahahah!

a reply to: chopperswolf

Atta boy chopper!

edit on Rpm91214v47201400000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well, for thems that think this is a hoax, why not just look up the deceased man's family and ask them directly? I mean, if my son/husband/brother was still alive, I'd like to know...right? Why not look up the girl's parents and ask them if it was a hoax? Wouldn't that solve the debate? Someone must live close to them. Also, anyone brave enough to knock on the door of that deceased instructor's family and ask them if it was all a hoax...I'll give you a star!

I mean, surely TPTB can't be that good that they were able to convince the family and friends of both individuals to hoax this. Are TPTB so good at their deception that they were able to slip this guy out of the morgue and place him in the witness protection plan without anyone noticing? Not trying to be a jerk about this but seems like a lot of work for...well...not much benefit. Heck, MSNBC isn't even talking about it anymore!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Funny how the autopsy report is not complete yet they know the immediate cause. And they never faked an autopsy report before right, just JFK? But that's low profile compared to a random gun instructor.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

Well, Charles Vacca is not listed on the social security death index

www.genealogybank.com... 66&sub=SSDI&submit=Submit

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
A he was never in the morgue so the would be no slipping out

And I doubt they would admitt their roles.

But hey feel free to ignore all the points raised and believe the lie

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Points are great but they ain't proof. If you're so very sure of this hoax, then there's a simple way to get that proof. Get out from behind your computer and prove it beyond a reasonable doubt!

Until then, there is no proof of a hoax. I would think anyone who truly believes that TPTB are hoaxing this would want to expose the lie.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
No casings fact

Clack clack fact

Bang from the gunshot fact

Crappy cell phone wishful thinking

Nossid fact

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: filosophia

Okay, but that is only proof that the govt is slow, not that it's a hoax. I've already stated the best way to solve this debate but doubt anyone will try.

It's fun to sit behind a computer and yell hoax but it's another thing to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I tell u what. Im homeless and hanging out u wire me the cash and ill drive out and ask

Ill become the ats roving ct nut

I have no problem morally

But my finances arent so good atm. And id have to quit my dayjob

But im down

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That's a whole bunch a facts but proves nothing. Request that the state exhume the body and, if the casket's empty I'll believe you.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The 'smoking gun' proof this is a hoax is there's no smoke coming from the gun! (or shell casings.)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So now they are facts

Good

Now its put up or shut up

But I see u have moved the goal posts

Now instead of me asking I have to exhume the body

Epic fail

Balls in your court
edit on pm920143005America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 17:22:18 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I wish I could be your financial banker because that would be pretty awesome. Unfortunately I can't. I would think that someone must live closer.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Again, you've got all them facts, demand the body be exhumed or show them to the family. Hey, if someone said your family member died, wouldn't you want to see the facts and know the truth?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: butcherguy

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK

A nine year old girl playing with guns though is still NOT acceptable in a civilised country though surely...?

Regards

PDUK

Please don't take what i said out of context.

9 years old children do handle firearms way too much in this country. < No sarcasm.

I saw your first line and thought you might be addressing the subject at hand, a video of a girl shooting a firearms instructor in the head with an automatic firearm.
Or a person could have taken it to mean that fake videos happen every day in America.
There was no text preceding your statement in question, so the context is wide open to interpretation .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join