It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Walter Jones Uncovers 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Did I finally meet a republican I can support? Representative Walter Jones (R-NC) joins me to discuss House Resolution 428, the bill that Jones is cosponsoring to declassify 28 pages of the 9/11 Commission Report. As Representative Jones makes clear, "The 9/11 families who lost so much have a right to this information."

What questions do you have for the 9/11 Commission? Share them with me here and help #uncover911.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura
I think he's got to dig a lot deeper than the 28 pages. I don't really believe this will do much to bring anybody to Justice or reverse the growing Police State and erosion of our Civil Liberties and Rights.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, if he and others have read those pages and think that the data should be declassified, then there must be something historically revealing in there. Historians have a right to have as much information about subjects they discuss and must make reasoned and reasonable conclusion about as possible, and if this congressman and others who've seen this data believe that it will not harm national security if released then they, who would have no interest in releasing information damaging to national security, probably have a logical point of view on the subject.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's reasons like this that make me love my representative.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Can we get the transcript from the closed-door testimony from Bush and Cheney?

Thanks for all your effort Jesse!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Unless there's an actual admission of guilt by the criminals in the White House in those 28 pages plus the actual names of the guilty...it won't matter.

Somehow I Doubt that's what is missing and anything else is just a waste of time at this point.

Peace

edit on 11-9-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I really doubt there's anything in this paperwork that we don't already know. If there were, I'm sure no one would be wanting it to be public knowledge.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well we could start with the STRUCTURE and process which catalzsed the decision to withhold data,the NAMES positions and dossiers on the people involved in the decision making, the entire constellation of peripheral and core influences, the patterns will show themselves as soon as they are all written down together, the english language is like a mathamatical CODE and always leads to pattens which can be read dynamiclly.

The particular data is LESS important than ferretting out Pawns and forcing their sacrifice is at this stage of the game.

The real work, the heavy lifting,the "dirty work" needs to be done by the boots already on the ground,removing Pawns is the process of establishing a Beach-head,it is the "softening up" process.

Putting slow and steady pressure on the right nerve endings, the "small sensitive ones" will produce the "twitches" needed to flush out some first and second level assets.

A PROFILE of the process which led to and catalysed the retention or belayment of related data OR data paths must be built ASAP.The Carrot which is the data itself will make more sense if this pre-emptive Tactical Dynamic Template is created.

To be quite frank,in all likelyhood a proper Tactical Dynamic Template will lead you to the MOTHERLODE which is now being protected or covered even further by the currently restricted data...WITHOUT.....really needing the actual data itself.As they say the Devil is Always in the Details.

If you have the BEFORE data and the AFTER data,it is CHILDSPLAY to illuminate the missing data,in fact it is IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO.There was a dynamic "lead-in" to the missing Data and there was a dynamic egress away from it actioned.

A clear list of Public or otherwise pressure-points or TPTB Pawns this man faces would help, the People HE needs to challenge so we can lend long distance fire-support,and the easiest most impactfull places for people to put their pesonal focuses and energies into. to force this to happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Great question!

But, ya' know.. They weren't under oath. So would it matter? I really do wonder wtf they actually talked about. I'd say they just played a good game of scrabble or monopoly, with W losing handsomely of course.

a reply to: MALBOSIA

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
House Resolution 428, the bill that Jones is cosponsoring to declassify 28 pages of the 9/11 Commission Report.

That's a waste of time.

Since Congress spent more time and money investigating the use of steroids in baseball, than they did on investigating the 9/11 attacks, those pages won't contain anything important.

Instead, look backward, way backward.

Before the web was overwhelmed with outlandish conspiracy speculation and fabrication regarding the events of 9/11, there was a small and exceptionally studious circle of conspiracy theorists (old school conspiracy theorists, the kind that meticulously gathered actual evidence, not crappy YouTube videos). Duding the summer of 2001, this small universe of skeptical thinkers was "buzzing" with rumors that a large event of some time was about to happen. Some of the "buzz" was specific to a covert operation involving real terrorists.

A great deal of it is lost for good, but the web archive has some hints...

April 2001:
Web Archive: WWIII - AUGUST 2001?

In taping an interview with Stew Webb, he mentioned that his government sources feel we could see war in this country possibly as early as August. Stew said his sources definitely think it's coming before the end of the year. I heard Mr. Webb speak on WLW 700am on Sci Zone www.scizone.com... last night and he said, he has proof we will be attacked in August 2001, and it's a conspiracy of our govt.

While the "apocalyptic" context of this piece comes from a source now suspect, back then RumorMillNews had a degree of respect in that small circle I mentioned. This is among many similar comments at that time, and a hint of the widespread concerns of a coming "covert operation" that might be a false flag in the months before 9/11.

Other tidbits I recall from the time:

The "dove of oneness" account, used to push an early NESARA scam across the Internet, suddenly shifted to cryptic messages of "White Knights" and "Dark Forces" and a possible attack in Washington. On 9/10/2001, the account posted a message along the lines of "The dark forces have won."

A NYC-based observer posting to a site I think called ConspiracyCorner.com, reported on many high level people in the NYC Yale Club (near Grand Central) in early September, with the entire club being closed for a private function that had only 10-12 attendees on 9/8/2001. Supposedly Rumsfeld and Norman Schwarzkopf arrive last, in a sedan together.

Tanks were lining the street surrounding the Lexington Avenue Armory by the evening of 9/12. How do so many tanks arrive at a non-functioning armory in Manhattan (most often a place for dinner functions, weddings, and art exhibits) in less than 48 hours without some foreknowledge?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Here's a thread on the "28 pages" posted today (Sept. 11) which may have additional data:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join