It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good question would be where does she hide it all ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Ok so there is a Chinese girl in a Tutu which looks like she is going to do a ballet dance on her toes... Don't be fooled... Very talented young lady and even had Jet Lei impressed. Anyway for those who can watch enjoy !
viduki.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I cannot answer the question as to where she hides it all (and I'm sure any attempt on my part would rapidly descend into off-colour jokes so let's not...) but you may colour me (extremely psychedelically mind you) impressed. Original, quirky, and somewhat mystifying.....

No wonder Jet Li was impressed.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
On her dress. Some of these silk flower bouquets needs only 5 cm space. There is a lot of silk magic items on magic stores.
Flag
Flowers etc
Flower and silk magic
Same flag ? Link
Her tutu, she doesn´t seem to touch it when she reveals these items, but it doesn´t mean she have not taken them out of her skirt earlier.

Impressive nevertheless !
edit on 10-9-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

so talented and such a surprise!

great vid

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Crazy. Watching it reminded me of reading the Night Circus lol Maybe she's Prospero the Enchanter's daughter.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

That is both ingenuous and impressive.

From what I know the act of prestidigitation relies on subtlety and distraction, a flamboyant wave of one hand can mask the slight movements of the other.

You should check out Penn and Tellers 'Fool us'. It's like X factor for magicians and I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
They "keep it all" between takes.

Pretty flowers…

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
She's very impressive.
And I agree with one of the commentators under the video. It would be cool to have a show with all the winners from around the word competing.

And yes, they have to be hidden in the tutu. And her top, from the card trick.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Very entertaining. Thank you for sharing this. Obviously, she has an ingenious skill of distracting our focus with her ballet moves, but I agree...it is difficult to fathom where she has all of that hidden on her, especially her grand finale trick!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Please don't get the wrong idea but ...........

Pay attention to her breast size at the beginning and at the end. They do differ.

As well, her dress has overlapping slits up the sides. Watch the hand that is not doing anything and notice where she keeps it. When she does her spins, she retrieves things.

As Dollukka said above, she is also retrieving a lot from her skirt.

She is certainly a really talented young lady. Her performance is flawless. It is only with slow mo and pause that you can detect things.

Impressive, really impressive. I love magic acts with imagination. While I can't link it due to T&Cs, there is a very tasteful magic / strip show that also blows your mind.

P

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I've seen some good magicians, and she's right up there with some of them...

It's all in the dress. Like he said in the movie "Now you see me", "The closer you look, the less you'll actually see."

She reminds me of these folks. Unique and surprising. Well done acts.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That was AMAZING!!!

The only explanation I have after seeing her move and spin that one card in mid air, is that she has the ability to manipulate the physical world with her mind? haha...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Some things are best left to the imagination.

If we knew the answer...Where's the magic?

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

That was awesome. Such talent.

Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
She sucks!

calm down!! Take a deep breath. I'm kiddin'.

She's incredible. I watched the whole thing because she had me hooked. That's talent. I don't understand how they get a card, and other objects, to fly around themselves like that.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Very simple answer.....DUH....She is obviously a graduate of Hogwarts.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Maybe I'm guessing here but are the majority of you from USA. An awful lot of people in the Uk that have been on holiday to Benidorm and seen Sticky Vicky. Now if you don't know she is a woman probably in her late 60s and does an act completely naked(forget sex comments though she has a nice body her act is about as sexy as a pound of butter) and she fetches numerous articles out of her anatomy. This Chinese girl has nothing on her. I've seen her fetch a Christmas tree out complete with lights, strings of razor blades and streamers galore.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Maybe I'm guessing here but are the majority of you from USA. An awful lot of people in the Uk that have been on holiday to Benidorm and seen Sticky Vicky. Now if you don't know she is a woman probably in her late 60s and does an act completely naked(forget sex comments though she has a nice body her act is about as sexy as a pound of butter) and she fetches numerous articles out of her anatomy. This Chinese girl has nothing on her. I've seen her fetch a Christmas tree out complete with lights, strings of razor blades and streamers galore.

Hahaha! Now I've heard some things and I have never heard that before, I wont forget it either.

Awesome video, I love dance and this is absolutely charming

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Thank You My friend, I sent it to all my friends e-mail in China,,,, They'll Love it.

How's the Farming going?
I bet you're enjoying Life

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

Thank You My friend, I sent it to all my friends e-mail in China,,,, They'll Love it.

How's the Farming going?
I bet you're enjoying Life

hahahah I get part of the produce and all I do is supply the land ! My kind of farming ! Besides the farmers around here really know what they are doing by turning dirt into organic food that is healthy... I think ...?? hahah taste good anyway!

Life is good for us and the wife says she still likes me; we are happy because she tells me. JOKE!.. I am playing golf ALMOST EVERYDAY and even winning on occasion. No regrets on the move so far. The house is finished and we have more cars and motorcycles than we need; blessed is a good word for us !

Give a "Heads up" if you guys head this way.

<<   2 >>

join