It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

according to "Schrödinger's cat" ghost's are real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
according to "Schrödinger's cat experiment" ghost's are real?
what experiment telling??
how dead one's comes alive through this experiment?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
No.
None.
They don't.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Proof.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There is no experiment, its a paradoxical illustration of the quantum theory of superposition. It's merely an analogy.

Superposition is a principle of quantum theory that describes a challenging concept about the nature and behavior of matter and forces at the sub-atomic level. The principle of superposition claims that while we do not know what the state of any object is, it is actually in all possible states simultaneously, as long as we don't look to check. It is the measurement itself that causes the object to be limited to a single possibility.

ps. From one new member to another: I, and everyone else here, respect that you have things to share so it may be beneficial to actually add some substance to your threads so you can create the discussion that you desire.

New threads

eta: mods, please remove my reply if i am not in the right to be posting something like this.
edit on k482014-09-10T02:48:06-05:00kAmerica/Chicago10 by kicked because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hahage
No.
None.
They don't.

Oh, c'mon now Phage, you of all people I thought would keep an open mind! Remember, only sith deal in absolutes. How about you prove to us that they don't exist.....
edit on 10/9/14 by gunshooter because: corection on Phages name

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter
dont poke the bear gun, dont poke the bear

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Come on! does it good occasionally keeps bear on its toes.

What I would like to know is exactly what my cat sees when she suddenly looks up and stares down the hall. She is watching something that is invisible to my eyes. All I can deduce is that whatever has attracted her supersences, it doesn't frighten her or cause any reaction other than she stares at something.

I admit I have never believed in ghosts or wraiths etc because I believe that reincarnation is the most likely explanation for the physical things I have seen. I have also heard a respected local doctor, whom when retired told some very fascinating stories of people. technically dead being brought back to life and their telling her they saw certain things that she could not account for during their 'dead' time. She's quite a ferocious, but compassionate lady and I wouldn't doubt her integrity. I am not sure where one would actually draw an accurate line between what I have written about and ghosts. Ancestor worship as some professionals like to call it has always brought about a problem with the word 'worship' because I honestly don't think, unless brainwashed, that worship is actually a human trait. Obsession, adoration etc but full blown worship is a hard concept for me.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
You mean that human can be both alive and dead at same time, in other words, ghost? Otherwise I have no idea what you are trying to say.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Does that mean we are energy and where does it go when we die? So if the energy continues on, then so do we?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
according to "Schrödinger's cat experiment" ghost's are real?
what experiment telling??
how dead one's comes alive through this experiment?

An engineer, a physicist, a mathematician, and a mystic were asked to name the greatest invention of all times.
The engineer chose fire, which gave humanity power over matter.
The physicist chose the wheel, which gave humanity the power over space.
The mathematician chose the alphabet, which gave humanity power over symbols.
The mystic chose the thermos bottle.
"Why a thermos bottle?" the others asked.
"Because the thermos keeps hot liquids hot in winter and cold liquids cold in summer."
"Yes -- so what?"
"Think about it." said the mystic reverently. That little bottle -- how does it know?"

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Lol. Yes, and no.

The cat is both dead and alive. Even more, he's not always a cat.

Depends on the observer.

I see defenders of the illusion already are here. Broken holograms refusing to just let it happen.

Wave.

top topics

join