It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which songs make you happy when you are down :D

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm feeling all nostalgic now....

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

And everything from Racoon :

edit on 9-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It's a mixture of the following...

Devin Townsend - Supercrush

This song makes me feel as if I am being physically lifted off the ground. I remember seeing it played live on a couple of occasions, and I swear to God, that is one of the best experiences I have had in my whole life. It literally makes me feel like wings are spreading from between my shoulders, makes me feel forty feet tall and bullet proof. Just thinking about it sends my central nervous system to tingling!

Children of Bodom - Children of Decadence

This was my favourite band when I was sixteen, and although they have gone down hill over recent years, their old stuff is still awesome. The guitar riffs in this tune make me smile. Something about the arrangement of the notes, the juxtaposition of the guitars and the keyboard sound just make me grin like a maniac... They also make me want to sharpen a blade of some sort...yeah.

The next video needs no introduction or explanation.

What? Yes, I know I am twenty nine years old, but that show still rocks, and its theme tune helps me access my inner child! DONT JUDGE MEEEEE!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This should make you happy

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have so many Pandora stations, I throw which one on I'm feeling. Don't want to detract from the thread, but any links to upload avatar from mobile? Sorry,

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Come on - you guys can do better

and then if all else fails:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Why not add You've Got Another Thing Commin LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The Devil Wars Prada-Danger: Wildman

edit on 9-9-2014 by InfinityandBeyond because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I love Break My Stride, and One Night in Bangkok! One night I loved more because of the lyrics. I'm a chess gamer LOL The only way I could ever find those two songs was by using Napster LOL I'm all for people shaing, but I'm also for people who create to be paid.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here's one from my childhood which always reminds me of how it feels to be a child:

Simon and Garfunkel

Feelin' Groovy

Tried to embed the vid here but I didn't do it right evidently. Here's the link and if someone would be so kind as to embed it for me, thanks.

www.youtube.com...

STM

ETA: Okay, am trying again, thanks for ICallGhost's help teaching me how to embed this video (later in the thread). Looks like we'll have 3 or more copies of it on this thread but it is a great song for cheering you up, so what the heck. Let's see if it happens this time when I try to embed it,

Yaay! Thanks, ICallGhosts! My first ever posted video! Thank you so much! And yes, Bridge Over Troubled Water is a great song, they have so many great songs it's hard to choose. And Lol, Cecilia, another happy one. Thank you Fryebyrd for posting the video in the thread.

edit on 9-9-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Mines A Bridge Over Troubled Water. :-)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICallGhosts

I love Break My Stride, and One Night in Bangkok! One night I loved more because of the lyrics. I'm a chess gamer LOL The only way I could ever find those two songs was by using Napster LOL I'm all for people shaing, but I'm also for people who create to be paid.

Have you seen the musical "Chess". The european version is awesome, the US not so much. There is an oratorio verson that you can rent from Netflix that's nearly as good as the original soundtrack and stage show.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This one always lifts me up and makes me chuckle.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Go to share on YT and copy the highlighted link. In the post box you have a YouTube option. Click it, press OK, then paste the YT link. Get rid of everything before , and including, the back slash. Leave the numbers and letter from the very end.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

No I haven't. Thanks for telling me about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here another 2:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Here yet go:

I'd forgotten,

My fave S&G:

Then there is - this - who could not smile lstening to this (Angelenos anyhow):

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Never fails me

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
One song that always works for me is, blind melon,,,no rain.
Love that one.

On a side note, can you imagine ccr or queen being on American idol?
How bout bob dylan?

That show has got to be killing real artists.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Time Warp is the best.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join