It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sex makes you stupid?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The great musicians of the past (for example, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, or Liszt) were people whose brains were very seminated, people who gave extraordinary capacities to their brains, people who used the highest percentage of the brain areas. Nevertheless, nowadays things are quite different: the human brain has degenerated too much, and we do not realize it...

If we are enjoying a “binge,” if we follow the latest “wave,” if we are in the middle of some “rock and roll” and somebody suddenly turns it off and plays Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, how would you feel? Surely you would not go on with the “binge.” What would you do? You would not, of course, go and insult the host (obviously not), but surely you would very decently leave. Would you not? Why..?

In the Middle Ages, for example, when the brain had not yet degenerated so much, things were different: people danced waltzes, they danced to classical music; they would dine and having musicians play for them, and so they would vibrate to the most delicious symphonies; Beethoven, Mozart, Liszt and Chopin were in fashion...

That was in the Middle Ages, but we are not in the Middle Ages now: nowadays, if we are in the middle of a binge and they play music like that, we simply turn round and - “au revoir!” - leave. Obviously, we go away. Why? Because we feel bored. And why do we feel bored? (Let us be analytical - we are here to analyze.) Simply, because the brain is degenerated: there are certain areas in the brain which cannot appreciate good music anymore. And why has the brain degenerated? It has degenerated simply because for many centuries we have been extracting from our organisms the Entity of the Semen.

And actually, we have not extracted it to give life to other creatures, certainly not: we have extracted it because we have enjoyed to do so, because it is a great pleasure, that is all. This is why we have revelled in lust, in beds of pleasure, enjoying it enormously. But the brain has been the one left “to carry the can,” the brain has paid the consequences: now there are many areas that are not working.

source: gnosticteachings.org...

Here's a relevant book I have bought but not yet read:

Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation & Political Control

Also available more cheaply here:

www.culturewars.com...
edit on 36930Mon, 08 Sep 2014 13:36:01 -0500201401pAmerica/Chicago2014-09-08T13:36:01-05:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introspectionist

The great musicians of the past (for example, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, or Liszt) were people whose brains were very seminated, people who gave extraordinary capacities to their brains, people who used the highest percentage of the brain areas. Nevertheless, nowadays things are quite different: the human brain has degenerated too much, and we do not realize it...

If we are enjoying a “binge,” if we follow the latest “wave,” if we are in the middle of some “rock and roll” and somebody suddenly turns it off and plays Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, how would you feel? Surely you would not go on with the “binge.” What would you do? You would not, of course, go and insult the host (obviously not), but surely you would very decently leave. Would you not? Why..?

In the Middle Ages, for example, when the brain had not yet degenerated so much, things were different: people danced waltzes, they danced to classical music; they would dine and having musicians play for them, and so they would vibrate to the most delicious symphonies; Beethoven, Mozart, Liszt and Chopin were in fashion...

That was in the Middle Ages, but we are not in the Middle Ages now: nowadays, if we are in the middle of a binge and they play music like that, we simply turn round and - “au revoir!” - leave. Obviously, we go away. Why? Because we feel bored. And why do we feel bored? (Let us be analytical - we are here to analyze.) Simply, because the brain is degenerated: there are certain areas in the brain which cannot appreciate good music anymore. And why has the brain degenerated? It has degenerated simply because for many centuries we have been extracting from our organisms the Entity of the Semen.

And actually, we have not extracted it to give life to other creatures, certainly not: we have extracted it because we have enjoyed to do so, because it is a great pleasure, that is all. This is why we have revelled in lust, in beds of pleasure, enjoying it enormously. But the brain has been the one left “to carry the can,” the brain has paid the consequences: now there are many areas that are not working.

www.culturewars.com...

Organisms??? Whose gonna believe this hoky when the guy can't spel propa...anyway it doesn't say before or after!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

edit on 8-9-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

On a good day, my IQ is almost 160 and on a normal day, it falls right around 148. If sex is diminishing my intellectual capabilities, that might actually be a good thing. Emasculate me and I become a tiny Einstein. Trust me, I've done enough booze and sex in this lifetime to burn through two brains and four livers and yet I'm still chugging along.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Well apparently you're well above genius level you should go get that grant they give out.

Or you're more likely one of the people who vastly overestimate or just plain lie about themselves over the internet.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

140 is a fairly common IQ, even 160 is only something like 1 in 30k people, so nope, not really something amazing to lie about. At least I'm not saying I have a 13 inch penis. That is far less likely.

Besides, IQ tests are designed to favor well read white people, which I am, so the whole test is biased anyway.

As another note, your IQ can fluctuate wildly on a day to day basis, so being able to test at a 160 IQ on occasion does not mean I have a 160 IQ.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

140 is a fairly common IQ, even 160 is only something like 1 in 30k people, so nope, not really something amazing to lie about. At least I'm not saying I have a 13 inch penis. That is far less likely.

Besides, IQ tests are designed to favor well read white people, which I am, so the whole test is biased anyway.

As another note, your IQ can fluctuate wildly on a day to day basis, so being able to test at a 160 IQ on occasion does not mean I have a 160 IQ.

85-114 is the average not 140.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There was a point in time where education shifted from training people to think to telling them what to think and that's when the mind began to degrade.

People blast the medieval church for controlling the minds of the populace by telling them what they would think and believe, but modern education and orthodoxy through political correctness is rapidly heading in that direction. It is much easier to control the people when they are not taught how to think for themselves so that you have to actually convince them. It is very much easier when you keep them ignorant and tell them what they must and will believe, and that is the place we are caught in - the shift between the last vestiges of those who can think for themselves and those who find it easier to let the elite do their thinking for them.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.sacred-texts.com...

E Michael Jones has also written a novel on the subject, The Ratcatcher.

And he has written a book called Degenerate Moderns: Modernity as Rationalized Sexual Misbehavior:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-1&keywords=Degenerate+ Moderns

www.culturewars.com...

Here's an interview with E Michael Jones:

edit on 41930Mon, 08 Sep 2014 14:41:10 -0500201410pAmerica/Chicago2014-09-08T14:41:10-05:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Did I say it was average? I said fairly common. In the US alone, there'd be over 215,000 people smarter than I am, and this number explodes in other countries which have more favorable IQ curves than the US does. I'd have to go to a small village to be the most intelligent person there. That sounds pretty common to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Did I say it was average? I said fairly common. In the US alone, there'd be over 215,000 people smarter than I am, and this number explodes in other countries which have more favorable IQ curves than the US does. I'd have to go to a small village to be the most intelligent person there. That sounds pretty common to me.

Unlike you I'm no genius but isn't common and average the same thing?

Sorry if the questions seem dumb, just got done making myself dumb and happy.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Careful!
You will hurt your arm patting yourself on the back.
Even the rest of us average people know that..lol

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It isn't the sex that makes you stupid; it's when you fall in love that throws logic and clear thinking under the bus.

Stay tuned...I just made a short film about this subject. " Le Douleur Exquise "

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
People would leave because it's hard to dance to Beethoven (unless you're rehearsing a ballet). I guess you could do some interpretive number, but...

People listened to that stuff back then because that's what they had. They didn't have electric guitars and effects processors. If they did, I'm sure Beethoven would have used them.

As for not having sex. Read up on Mozart. That cat was into some kinky s#.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: introspectionist

www.culturewars.com...

Organisms??? Whose gonna believe this hoky when the guy can't spel propa...anyway it doesn't say before or after!

It is possible they meant organisms it makes sense that way also.(you spelled... spell and properly wrong) on purpose?)

It has degenerated simply because for many centuries we have been extracting from our organisms the Entity of the Semen.

noun
a form of life composed of mutually interdependent parts that maintain various vital processes.
a form of life considered as an entity; an animal, plant, fungus, protistan, or moneran.
any organized body or system conceived of as analogous to a living being:
the governmental organism.
any complex thing or system having properties and functions determined not only by the properties and relations of its individual parts, but by the character of the whole that they compose and by the relations of the parts to the whole.

It has degenerated simply because for many centuries we have been extracting from our organisms the Entity of the Semen.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Is that why Asians get the highest IQ test scores? Because as you put it these tests favor white people? Blacks have the lowest IQ then whites get higher scores and Asians get the highest scores.

Until everyone gets a perfect IQ test score we will never be as smart as aliens.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It isn't the sex that makes you stupid; it's when you fall in love that throws logic and clear thinking under the bus.

Stay tuned...I just made a short film about this subject. " Le Douleur Exquise "

No I think the sex is it, have you ever been around a couple "in lust" with one another and necessarily in love..wow stupid does describes their behavior. Love can do the same I guess especially in the young or old population.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

On a purely historic basis, you could argue the use of common is inappropriate, but then we'd have to weed down and define what exactly qualifies as rareness; however, as early as the Greeks, human beings started employing words like common along with words like fairly to depart from their literal definitions in order to illustrate a point.

If your definition of common is that it occurs in almost every person, then in no way is 1 in 1,000 fairly common, but if my definition is that you can encounter it everyday with regular and predictable frequency, then it is in fact fairly common.

I'm not a linguist. Employ language as you will and leave me to do the same. I hope after all of this you understand the actual communication I was trying to relay.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I said fairly common. In the US alone, there'd be over 215,000 people smarter than I am

215,000 out of 318,833,658 people in the United States of America in no where near "fairly common".

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

At least I'm not saying I have a 13 inch penis. That is far less likely.

Going by your Avatar I should say it's very unlikely that you have a winky at all at all

Talking about sex and booze ain't gonna help either, matter of fact that Oooool in your hand looks like the real boozer with that snozzle...Mmm, why do I keep thinking it looks like G.W. on the Bush??
No, overall I have to say you are telling porkings...sorry porkies.

edit on 8-9-2014 by smurfy because: OOps!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join