It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALS challenge is a satanic ritual.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Think about this. Do you really think alll these celebrities just care oh so much about this disease? No. When the entire celebrity world does something, there is a reason behind it. Point blank, the ALS challenge is a satanic ritual. I bet the masons here on this site could tell us about this ritual? Just like men actors playing as women, it's all about the rituals. NFL half time shows, grammy shows, emmy's, it's all about the rituals. Even in witchcraft books and the like, one must partake in cleansing rituals. If you don't believe me, I won't try to convince you, and you may cringe at this all you like, I'll pray for you instead.

The real question is what great sacrifice is to come after this cleansing ritual?

As much as a stretch as all this may sound to some of you, especially the oh so enlightened ones, what if, just WHAT IF I'm right. Just remember, you only get 1 soul, what will you do with it?

Wake up, don't be deceived by evil. God help us all.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Besides, only 1% of the people really donate to the ALS. Yet another viral game that shows how smart humans are. If you really want to donate, please go to the next ALS center and do it there. IMHO

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiasyouwant

You've found us out. Where do you think the term 'cold shower' came from? The ice cubes symbolize "When Hell freezes over" (unleash the hounds). The 'dumping' of the water onto 'the head' is a satanic boondoggle/baptism which freezes that moment in time for all eternity and beyond, and steals the soul through the 'cold shoulder' treatment familiar as a tool of cute witches. And the 'challenge' that the participant/inductee issues at the end of the ceremony, calling for more souls to give themselves to the cool water, has its roots in Lovecraft if I recall. It's a scary ritual, no doubt, but unless you are an NFL or college football coach/Satanist it's new territory and shouldn't be explored without a towel.

edit on 8-9-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Can you explain exactly how the challenge is satanic? I'd wait for the Masons on this site to do so, but that's not going to happen...because Masons are not Satan-worshipers.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

?????? Satanic? Seriously??? Explain please?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Lets say you are right. The symbolism of water baptism would be the bucket. The choice to give would be the sacrifice. Baptism is for the purpose of repentance, or being born into the waters of life so that you can suffer. Symbolically, they are giving you a choice. Either choose to come back again (bucket) or simply give (message of Christ). Some choose to do nothing, which would be the choice to refuse the water and the gift of Christ both.

Other than this, you have no case. Repentance is what we are here for now and giving is the point of bearing fruit. Giving has nothing to do with money, but is suffering forward for the healing of the world. I suppose they are showing you the scriptures of the Bible in parable. If Satanic, then they are mocking God and making you part of the mockery. If there is intent, this would be it. If they are mocking God, it would be another inside joke of the Masons. They are famous for this. Just look at the Orphan Annie cartoons and related media. All of it was an inside joke about Daddy Warbucks (War Profiteering) and his orphans of war. They profit from both sides of the war by financing each side. They then leave the evidence in the symbolism of the cartoon and commercial programming.

edit on 8-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiasyouwant
I bet the masons here on this site could tell us about this ritual?

Sure, I would be happy to explain this Satanic ritual to you.

Satan loves wet t-shirt contests. A lot.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It's ice ffs. Not only that, but what is so wrong with Satan? He seems far more likeable that that lying sack of crap the christians all get on their knees for. What did Satan ever do to you? Stop knocking the poor fellow.

You also seem to have a bit of an issue with men in women's clothes. How do you feel about women in men's clothes? Is that just as evil to you, or are you so obviousl a hypocrite?

Oh, once more for effect - it's just ice.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Another way to look at this. Perhaps God is the influence. Is it possible that the challenge is a reminder of what we are here to do, which is give? Maybe you have this all wrong. The biblical example is clearly set with baptism and giving. Take your choice. Either come back again to this place of suffering or simply giving to others out of a generous heart. I think this is the most reasonable answer.

Maybe God gets the last laugh here. If they choose the bucket, they come back again to the world they are creating. I'll give the money myself. Possible some volunteer work in my spare time. If it means resting on the seventh day (last 1000 years), the it's worth the effort and expense. It's a great cause to give toward.

edit on 8-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Hiasyouwant
I bet the masons here on this site could tell us about this ritual?

Sure, I would be happy to explain this Satanic ritual to you.

Satan loves wet t-shirt contests. A lot.

LOL .... Now if we could make wet t-shirts as a ritual that is one I could get behind or in front of.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The policy of fractional reserve central banking is heaps more satanic than tipping a bucket of ice-cold water over someone.

At least you have a choice whether or not to engage in the ALS challenge.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Um.........no.

Lots of Hollywood folks wake up at 9am. Does that make 9am satanic?

you make me squint.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Lots of Hollywood folks wake up at 9am. Does that make 9am satanic?

But if you tuuuuurn that 9 upside down and do it three days in a row what do you have then?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am afraid you have a very valid point. Or if you subtracted 3 and then multiplied the remainder by 111. (3 being the magic number and 111 being an arbitrary number I picked to fit my preconceived notion)

Either way, yea, it's all satanic.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A 69 three mornings in a row.

Don't think I got the maths right there but I'll go with that answer.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

You've found us out. Where do you think the term 'cold shower' came from? The ice cubes symbolize "When Hell freezes over" (unleash the hounds). The 'dumping' of the water onto 'the head' is a satanic boondoggle/baptism which freezes that moment in time for all eternity and beyond, and steals the soul through the 'cold shoulder' treatment familiar as a tool of cute witches. And the 'challenge' that the participant/inductee issues at the end of the ceremony, calling for more souls to give themselves to the cool water, has its roots in Lovecraft if I recall. It's a scary ritual, no doubt, but unless you are an NFL or college football coach/Satanist it's new territory and shouldn't be explored without a towel.

Well done, sir.. Well done...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, that's certainly an interesting slant...

Satanic ritual? Helping to raise awareness of a horrific disease by dumpin' a bucket of ice water on yourself is satanic ritualism...

I really need to have this explained to me... Obviously, I'm slow this morning, so use small words.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
A 69 three mornings in a row.
Don't think I got the maths right there but I'll go with that answer.

Satan just informed me that you have been made an honorary Mason.

Your ice bucket with instruction manual are in the mail.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Calling it a satanic ritual is absurd.
It's called a fad.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Calling it a satanic ritual is absurd.
It's called a fad.

Like twerking?

Damn, we put so much effort into the launching of both. I think we need to fire our Masonic-Satanic (redundant) marketing department.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join