It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALS challenge is a satanic ritual.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiasyouwant
You folks really don't have a clue if you haven't already realized this world is run by satan worshippers and it's literally everywhere.

All of our minions who we commanded to post in this thread are well aware. And being that you know the world is run by us you should really stop fighting.

Give in. Give in and wet yourself.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You're missing the point. it's not the deed of pouring water that's satanic, it's the symbolism, it's the cleansing ritual that gives meaning to it. It's mind control. Dousing yourself with water, cleansing yourself and yes actually choosing to partake in said ritual. If you don't understand what a ritual is, look it up.

You folks really don't have a clue if you haven't already realized this world is run by satan worshippers and it's literally everywhere. Oh maybe your right, bill gates and mark zuckerberg care soooo much They just had to partake along with nearly EVERY celebrity because they all care sooo much.

Too bad it's not about the disease, it's not about donating money. It's about the ritual. Let's all go partake in a mass cleansing ritual in preparation for god knows what. A huge blood sacrifice? Time will tell won't it.

Oh no, i forgot, these evil people care about us ! Even blatant satan worshipper lady gaga woke up and suddenly cares !

www.youtube.com...

And if that doesn't disturb you and tell you something is wrong about all of this, not sure what will.

Let's assume that you're correct......it's a ritual. Now how can we be certain it's a satanic ritual? I believe the original practice of cleansing was done by the Pagans. Now the Satanists and other religions do something similar (baptism).

Is it more likely that, if this is indeed a ritual, the Pagans have concocted this mass cleansing ritual and it is only a matter of time before we are all dancing naked in the woods becoming "one with nature"?

Why is this strictly satanic?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiasyouwant

I'd like to suggest you interact with people that don't see evil everywhere. I know this will be difficult because you'll think they are all evil and eternally damned at first. Maybe you can start slow?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

When the entire celebrity world does something, there is a reason behind it. Point blank, the ALS challenge is a satanic ritual.

Using that logic, work is something the whole celebrity world does as well, heck a majority of the world work doing something, so just about every person on the planet performs this satanic ritual.

The real question is what great sacrifice is to come after this cleansing ritual?

Celebrities "sacrifice" some of their funds for a charity after this cleansing ritual, haven't you seen it its all over YouTube.

As much as a stretch as all this may sound to some of you, especially the oh so enlightened ones, what if, just WHAT IF I'm right.

Are you asking for answers here or have you thought about it?

Just remember, you only get 1 soul, what will you do with it?

What if your soul doesn't belong to you but is simply a spark of something much larger than our minds can fathom that was given to you for a purpose?

You did say "you only get 1 soul" so to get one means one must be given, what if the soul we are given is a rental?

Wake up, don't be deceived by evil. God help us all.

Why are so afraid of seeing the world in a better light?

God will only help you when you start helping yourself, yes wake up and stop being deceived is advice I feel you need to look a bit deeper from a few different perspectives.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't understand what you are meaning by you only get one soul. As far as I know you are your soul and your soul is you. There is no separation. If you had two souls you would be two different people.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

And if that doesn't disturb you and tell you something is wrong about all of this, not sure what will.

Yes so far your OP and this post I am replying to has disturbed me and I can sense something is terribly wrong with all this, you have made no effort to make any connections other than whats in your head, we here at ATS can only read the words you post so maybe you could elaborate how its a satanic ritual, how its mind control, what its symbolism represents so the readers can maybe see where you are coming from?

You folks really don't have a clue if you haven't already realized this world is run by satan worshippers and it's literally everywhere.

So can help the blind see or will you keep telling us blind ones to wake up?

we cant alone as we are in the dark, shine some of your light on our path and guide us to seeing what you do.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So......When I joined the Baptist church, I was dunked in the local creek for the baptism ritual.....and trust me, that spring fed creek was plenty cold.

As I understood it, that ritual was 'supposed' to be symbolic of the Christian tradition, since John the Baptist had done the same sort of thing to Jesus himself............If anything, wouldn't that suggest that this cold water 'baptism' / challenge is more like a Christian 'sneak attack' or draft to get new 'members'??...............

Don't recall Satan being all about the cold water....but.....if you're right, would that mean....
Your theory would suggest that all those baptized Christians had been duped into playing for the other side.....(Tho that might explain some of that un-Christ-like behavior I've seen them exhibit!)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The OP isn't the only one thinking it is a satanic ritual. Just like the article below states, it is an oddity that one of the guys that created the challenge was found dead soon after it all started.

Ice Bucket Challenge

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Oh maybe your right, bill gates and mark zuckerberg care soooo much They just had to partake along with nearly EVERY celebrity because they all care sooo much.

It's called a "popularity stunt". They probably don't care, but they'll still do it for popularity. It doesn't mean they are all worshiping satan.

Oh no, i forgot, these evil people care about us ! Even blatant satan worshipper lady gaga woke up and suddenly cares !

Lady Gaga has always been doing charity and trying to help others, just because you labeled her a "satanist" does not change this fact.

www.youtube.com...

So because she looks weird (as she always try to look) that automatically means that this ice bucket challenge is evil?

You've already been judging everyone, so I will make one judgment about you:

You seem like a very paranoid person based on everything I've read in this thread so far.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up...

These scams work for one reason: people are gullible.

Do Not Donate to Illuminati Charities

The first time I saw someone do the challenge I immediately realized that it completely mimics a satanic baptism ( the mockery of Christian Baptism ) . When I researched and found out about the Company being ISIS and that they use aborted fetuses for their research then I knew that it truly is an Illuminati Luceferian agenda. The money that is donated to ISIS may actually be going to fund the terrorist group ISIS for all we know. They use the goddess Isis a lot because she is the "savior goddess " the Masonic/Illuminati stole the ancient knowledge and beliefs and corrupted them. They believe Isis is the female version of Satan and that she will usher in the "New World Order" . The terror group ISIS is all about the Illuminati trying to bring about the book of Revelation so that they can bring in the anti-Christ

The Ice Bucket Challenge (although disguised as a charity benefit to a great cause) is really a planned New World Order Satanic "water event" that could make Hurricane Katrina and the Japan Tsunami look like a rain shower. This is all about the Illuminati
using their Hollywood connections to launch a global catastrophe of Biblical proportions and those that take the challenge are being Baptized by Satan's 'ice water'.

This is not a coincidence. On August 16th, 2014 the co-founder of the Ice Bucket Challenge was sacrificed and joined the "Forever 27 Club" by the powers that be (insert Illuminati here). It just so happened to be a "water death" How ironic of Satan and his trickery.

On Saturday August 16, 2014 Ice Bucket Challenge Co-Founder and philanthropist Corey Griffin at the age of 27 years was killed while diving off a 2nd story building in Nantucket, Massachusetts. His death is very suspicious and reminds many of us in the Conspiracy World of an Illuminati "blood sacrifice" - his for charity ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was in the apex of viral social media contributions and Facebook activity at the time of his demise with the NWO.

What if I told you that the good gesture sweeping across America called the "Ice Bucket Challenge" is actually a large 'Ritual Purification Cleansing' preparing for the Largest Human Sacrifice in History to usher in the Beast System? What if I told you the latest Fire and Ice Challenges are tied to the Illuminati and New World Order's bold Agenda of the rise of the Fourth Beast System, the Reign of the Anti-Christ? What if I told you that depending on how you decided to "cleanse" whether having water dumped on your head or being the dumpee represented turning someone else in or giving yourself up come that time? What if I told you the Ice Challenge was a hidden Illuminati code inviting ISIS to Ice Us? What if I told you Obama sitting in the "Iron Throne" back in May in a "photo-shopped" White House tweet was in fact God showing us the hour we are living in according to the book of Daniel and Revelation? What if?

This is peer pressure tactics...if you were nominated and refused to do it the backlash is usually brutal and most young people can't deal with that kind of pressure so they cave. They try to make you feel like you don't support a noble cause...perfect disguise! Exactly - pretty much like 'hazing', or, dare I say it, 'initiation' into some cult or brother/sisterhood. Skull and Bones anyone? Sorority/Fraternity anyone? Satanic Cult? Look into ALS and you will find they use aborted fetus cells in their research.

Many so-called "charities" are in reality only masquerading as a charity.

The Red Cross (and other so-called large charities) are secret intelligence and money collection agencies of the British Intelligence Services since their inception. The Red Cross is very adept at stealing money and looting mail. They were caught innumerable times, but always allowed to get away.

Red Cross is a hidden hand of Illuminati plan

The American Red Cross or the International Red Cross, like the International Monetary Fund (IMF) or the World Bank, is an Illuminati-controlled front organization whose true purpose is completely opposite from their stated purpose. The Red Cross is a disaster racket which is in the business of making money from disasters-especially from engineered disasters.

The history is clear, the Red Cross and other large so-called charities are in actual fact front group collection agencies for the military industrial complex. Many informed historians have even alleged that the Red Cross was used as a Skull and Bones cover to overthrow The Russian Czar and pave the way for the rise of the Bolsheviks.

www.illuminati-news.com...

The Red Cross wasn’t formed by some woman, during the Civil War or even in 1863 as people may think but instead the Red Cross was founded by the Illuminati in Va State, as a form of ritual slaughter in effort to have Lucifer bless the land and of course Lucifer’s blessing are really a bloody curse.

hollywoodilluminati.com...

Before you write a check, sign a petition or declare your unwavering support for foundations or "nonprofit" organizations (NPOs), you may wish to investigate their agendas by using this step-by-step guide. Many large foundations and nonprofit organizations have destructive agendas in opposition to public interest or they receive funding from dubious sources and may be unduly influenced.

Is Your Favorite Charity Infiltrated?

edit on 8-9-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I nominate Satan, the Prince of Darkness for the Ice Bucket challenge. If he doesn't Gods gunna kick his ass...Like Gods does every time.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

For all you Ice throwers...congratulations heres who your money is really going to.....DETAILS OF WHAT BEASTS YOU ARE FEEDING! We pulled up their 2013 tax returns to take a closer look at how their funds are spent. Here are the salaries for the leadership of the group:

Jane H. Gilbert – President and CEO – $339,475.00
Daniel M. Reznikov – Chief Financial Officer – $201,260.00
Steve Gibson – Chief Public Policy Officer – $182,862.00
Kimberly Maginnis - Chief of Care Services Officer – $160,646.00
Lance Slaughter - Chief Chapter Relations and Development Officer – $152,692.00
Michelle Keegan – Chief Development Officer – $178,744.00
John Applegate – Association Finance Officer – $118.726.00
David Moses – Director of Planned Giving – $112,509.00
Carrie Munk – Chief Communications and Marketing Officer – $142,875.00
Patrick Wildman – Director of Public Policy – $112,358.00
Kathi Kromer – Director of State Advocacy – $110,661.00

Apparently the other remaining percentage of monies raised is put to animal testing!!!! Commonly known as Dom.

While hospitality and charity remain a cornerstone of American society, a recent history of social media-driven donation campaigns show the tactic has often been used to scam well-meaning people. Although more than $94 million in donations have been raised through the viral “ice bucket” social media campaign, the actual amount going towards the non-profit ALS Association’s research is strikingly different. According to the ALS Association’s own 2014 financial breakdown, only 27 percent of funds make their way to researching a cure for the disease. Despite its non-profit status, six figure salaries are bestowed upon the group’s top 11 executives. As Sayer Ji of GreenMedInfo points out in his breakdown of the ice bucket phenomenon, even the smaller portions spent on research for ALS are actually going towards pharmaceutical interventions and the pharmaceutical industry at large.

The Susan G. Komen Foundation, known for its pink ribbon breast cancer campaign, has received similar condemnation as well after the company’s expenditures were found to be less than charitable. According to Charity Navigator, the company’s 2010 revenue reached nearly $312 million. Of that, only 20 percent was used for research, with former CEO and president Hala G. Moddelmog making as much $550,000 per year. “Komen receives over $55 million in annual revenue from corporate sponsorships, from such health-minded companies as Coca Cola, General Mills, and KFC,” noted AlterNet’s Emily Michelle.

Source

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It might be some type of black magic, harnessing the discomfort of millions to perform one work or another, but most of that is just superstition. Besides, if you want to harness suffering, I think the capitalist system of economics coupled with a meddlesome totalitarian form of government is a far better way to distribute mild discomfort at a massive level.

Honestly, most necromancers would mutilate their victims. I doubt a cold shower ever made it into any demonic rituals outside of the land of Oz.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The satanic allegation does not quite fit for me . . . unless the devil is a succession of mortal men or a generational cabal of them. What does trouble me about the ice bucket challenge can be summed by the Zen koan: If all your friends jumped off a bridge . . .

Further, the sore spot any accusation against the ice bucket challenge provokes even from the normally most rational and skeptical of individuals, only serves to demonstrate how easily mass manipulation of the person to one's left and right succeeds. Since this all began I've seen consistently responsible and caring parents involve their young children, even pour the ice water themselves over the heads of their offspring. A final concern lies in the cacophonous voices of assurance, insistence that the challenge is one: for a good cause, and two: completely harmless.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I highly doubt it's a satanic ritual. It's more of a fad and a monkey see monkey do type of thing, which is sad to say. Most people did it for likes and comments on social media. I guarantee only a small percent actually donated money to the cause. You dont have to dump a bucket of ice water on your head and post it to social media to donate to something. It was done for attention if you ask me.

Personally I dont donate to such causes because I know the money doesnt' go to who it truly should instead it goes to those who run the charity and others who do NOT need the funds as much as those suffering. It's very sad when you think about how many people were duped by this.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

As soon as the ALS Association publishes its official numbers and my contacts within the investigative community confirmed the worst, however, it was apparent that once again we have been shoveling (or dumping in this case by the bucket-load) our hard earned funds into an organization that only uses about 27% of its financing to actually fuel research ‘for the cure’ — which just so happens to be based on pumping up the bloated pharmaceutical industry. But don’t just take my word for it.

$95 Million Later: Only 27% Of Donations Actually Help ‘Research The Cure’

And let’s be clear: I am a huge proponent of prosperity and business expansion. When it comes to private business and commerce, it benefits us all to see growing numbers among a company and its members. This, however, is not the case for a ‘non-profit’ organization that is based around the concept of ‘searching for the cure’ and ‘funding research’ as its primary goal. Especially when this organization is being funded with close to 100 million dollars through a viral social media campaign in which it appears no one truly took the time to investigate the very company they are shoveling their assets into.

But as our friend Sayer Ji of GreenMedInfo points out in his breakdown of the ice bucket phenomenon, even the smaller portions spent on ‘research’ for ALS are actually going towards pharmaceutical interventions and the pharmaceutical industry at large.

Less Than 27% Of ALS Donations Fund Research & Cures

BILL GATES AND THE ALS "ICE BUCKET" RITUAL

Friends, this is a very important video describing how the Illuminati use the media and the power of alphabet/sigil languages to cast spells.

PARTICIPANTS IN ICE BUCKET RITUAL MARKED THEMSELVES FOR MEGA RITUAL SACRIFICE

"...Anyone who has doused themselves with ice cold water has willingly purified and marked themselves for the mega blood ritual sacrifice that is part of their coming ritual future... Millions and million of people have fallen for the deception and doused themselves with ice water and in doing so, have willing baptized themselves, purified themselves ritually, for ritual sacrifice that is yet to come... Now that they're into the mass mind control aspects of it, they're gearing up for something big... If you took the shower of ice, you need to figure out what the hell you're gonna do to get out from under it. Because you need to willingly back out from the embrace of evil that you've taken upon yourself..."

Those that have already willingly submitted to the ICE Bucket shower of cold water, have willingly allowed themselves to be ritually baptized by the ice water and as a result, have ritually marked and purified themselves, as future ritual sacrifice victims, to the existing mega ritual of time manipulation that is ongoing before us.

Re-directing attention to the true causes and solutions that aren’t being investigated or funded by the ALS Association. "...the ALS Association’s fund-raiser is a typical cause-marketing charade, with already identified causes of ALS, and natural solutions, unmentioned, and unfunded by the organization who raised $50+ million dollars in the past month only. Sayer points out the link between statins and ALS and reveals ALS Association corporate sponsors include drug companies that manufacture them, not unlike the pharmaceutical industry’s creation of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and all the nauseating pinkwashing that ensued. The head ALS Association executive makes over $300,000 a year — calling into question whether it is a charity or a business organization.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
I highly doubt it's a satanic ritual.

Only one way to find out. I sent you an ice bucket, a towel and SPF 1,000,000:

1) Douse self with ice water
    2) Towel off
    3) Liberally apply sunblock
    4) Wait for portal to Hell to open
    5) Enter

I have a beach chair next to the Lake of Fire open for you.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
I highly doubt it's a satanic ritual.

You could be right...

But here's the thing, the real issue here is that these so-called large 'charities' are NEVER what they appear to be.

originally posted by: NazcaP
Haven't trusted the Red Cross since Elizabeth Dole was its head. There's some shady agenda there, and I feel the same about United Way. If you want to help somebody out, take some food to your local food bank, where you know it will do some good.

The Red Cross (and other so-called large charities) are secret intelligence and money collection agencies of the British Intelligence Services since their inception. The Red Cross is very adept at stealing money and looting mail. They were caught innumerable times, but always allowed to get away.

Red Cross is a hidden hand of Illuminati plan

The American Red Cross or the International Red Cross, like the International Monetary Fund (IMF) or the World Bank, is an Illuminati-controlled front organization whose true purpose is completely opposite from their stated purpose. The Red Cross is a disaster racket which is in the business of making money from disasters-especially from engineered disasters.

The history is clear, the Red Cross and other large so-called charities are in actual fact front group collection agencies for the military industrial complex. Many informed historians have even alleged that the Red Cross was used as a Skull and Bones cover to overthrow The Russian Czar and pave the way for the rise of the Bolsheviks.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Now, if you add human sacrifices to the cross, you get a bloody red cross and this is really where America got their Red Cross, which is a UN Lucifer Organization. The Red Cross of today, goes to battle fields because these people view war as a form of human sacrifice, which is why we are always at war now a days.

The Red Cross wasn’t formed by some woman, during the Civil War or even in 1863 as people may think but instead the Red Cross was founded by the Illuminati in Va State, as a form of ritual slaughter in effort to have Lucifer bless the land and of course Lucifer’s blessing are really a bloody curse.

hollywoodilluminati.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

In ALL books on the Occult, the one thread that remains the same is that the intent of the practioner is what's important...not the symbols used.

If someone with no Occult inclinations whatsoever dumps ice water on their head for a charity, then that is literally all that has taken place--because of INTENT.

edit on 8-9-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ahhhh, Satan with his evil rituals to spread knowledge and promote public participation in something bigger than themselves.

Shame on him!

They just had to partake along with nearly EVERY celebrity because they all care sooo much.

Ummm...Really? Nearly every celebrity? I think you should do a recount.

The fact that someone sees this as a Satanic ritual has me slightly disturbed.

And to those posting out of their rear about only 7% going to research, here's a little refresher.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join