It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on ATS know of a cure for Type 1 (NOT Type 2) diabetes?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: whatnext21
I don't know how I got this, it doesn't run in my family.

Type 1 is autoimmune. I also have autoimmune (sjogrens, multiple neuropathies, etc) and I"m the only person in my family to have autoimmune diseases. It's strange. 'They' have no idea where these come from. The body tries to kill itself. It's downright evil.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I can say for a fact that all of the herbs, vitamins, supplements, EVERYTHING I have studied has made a big difference. I have spent years trying to cure it. In the process, I have found ways to cope with it. It still bothers me that over time, even with tight control that the complications are starting to set in. I consider myself very lucky to have a mom who could have become a naturopathic doctor. It baffles me how these greedy pharma companies can live with themselves and market an inferior GMO insulin to this day. That to me is the definition of TRUE evil and crime. They came out with GMO insulin on the public market in 1982. Since then, the FDA has taken out the ability to get porcine or bovine insulin. The companies that used to make those types of insulin even stripped the C-Peptide out of them.

What the world needs is some rogue doctor or healer that goes against the grain and decides to show people how to cure the disease with things that are freely available. I read reports of a bio-scientist who made a form of GMO lettuce that would cure diabetes of the first type (autoimmune) in mice. He was from Florida if I remember correctly. Why couldn't he let some of those seeds get out into the regular food supply chain like the GMO wheat did in Oregon, Washington, Montana, etc.? Once the world sees something like that, these greedy corporations will lose their grip on humanity.

I suspect that diabetes type 1 is closely related to cystic fibrosis. In cystic fibrosis, the pancreas can get coated with a mucus that actually plugs the ducts in the pancreas. The beta cells can get so clogged as to kill the beta cells that produce insulin in the pancreas. I believe this is why we are seeing people who are getting type 1 diabetes later in life (ages 8~35). I suspect that if a person could find the cure to cystic fibrosis, (which allows fibrin deposits and scar tissue to build on the pancreas and or other organs) that they just might also find the cure to diabetes. This is why in my earlier posts that I don't completely believe that diabetes is an "autoimmune" disease when it is type 1.

I'm just trying to get the info out there. Maybe there is some kind of bio-scientist who will read this thread and design a way to cure diabetes? I hope they do, and if they figure it out, (even if it is just a THEORY) I hope they would open-source it and share it with the ATS community, and the rest of the world.

The world needs a hero. Where are you Superman?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee
If they don't release it for free they would be killed by the families that run this world,
the only way is to design it and release it completely anonymously but try and find a human that cares about other humans and not personal gain rarer than hens teeth I believe is the saying especially in the medical or scientific world.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
How come you say they don't know where from diabetes comes???
Ohh you must be from USA, where you cant talk about trash food because some multi million company will lose few bucks. But diabetes is just like cancer, it comes from food, style of life and environment.

I had my diploma done on diabetes, there is no cure. But you can keep your insulin stable and live just like a normal people, yes you will shot ur self with insulin but you will live normal life or even more, there are people who are living extreme lives. One of my friends just run out IRON MAN, go check what is that en.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe person with diabetes can do this?

About Halle Berry
She is hot, did she have diabetes or just risen blood sugar. Diabetes is when your body is not producing insulin. And that cant be cured, it was not cured yet, at least news did not say that.

Some Cure i found recently:
There is this elixir of life that supposedly cures many diseases and diabetes is on the list as well:
www.beegans.com... - it is from honey and cinnamon and it was used by ancient medicines. There were some scientific researches but not for cancer nor diabetes. If anyone will try this you should speak with doctor, ask him how can u test this cure and not harm your self. He will probably tell you that is is bollocks and prescribe you some more pills.
Another cure is www.beegans.com... it is also made from bees. Bee Pollen is superfood and it is not even investigated, it is fascinated that scientists can not reproduce it because it contains some elements that we humans don't even know or not even see them.

I dont have diabetes but i use both of this bee made foods and i m vegan. One person already wrote, go vegan and you will see a life with different eyes. I m talking about go vegan for your health.

But to do any of this you need to control your mind, so maybe reading some third eye cleaning: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or just use ATS search and look for awakening.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
HI InFriNiTee I sent you a mail a few days ago trying to find out what brand of proteolytic enzymes were the good ones can you reply please.
edit on 1-10-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
have a read of this it talks about pyroluria being associated with type 1

www.health-science-spirit.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Capsicum is an interesting comment in your post. Some studies noted that after the ingestion of the hot pepper blood sugars dropped considerably. Their is some very good science that seems to suggest that it causes Cancer cells to go into suicide mode. Plus some anecdotal evidence of cures with regards to leukaemia and Prostate Cancer. Not to mention its effect of reversing cardiac damage if used promptly after a heart attack. The effect with regards to lung damage seems to be the most compelling, as many reports have people no longer needing oxygen.
As with these things funded for studies are woefully lacking because I cant see big Pharma. doing studies on cheap non patentable approaches.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Great post there. The linked article mentions some things that ring true with my condition. Poor dream recall, and others listed apply to me. I hadn't heard of pyroluria until I read your reply, so I appreciate that. Vitamin B1 is also usually deficient in diabetics. I have read that the best form of that is benfotiamine. There are even some medical studies that say that the fat-soluable form of B1 can reverse neuropathy and other problems with diabetes. I will have to research the B vitamins thoroughly.
edit on 10/13/2014 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Not only that, but it promotes circulation from the inside out. If you get cold hands and or feet, that is a great thing to try. It doesn't always work, but it helps so many different things that it is worth it to me to take it.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I just found another possible cure for Diabetes. it was on TV. They talk about fasting. There is a clinic in Switzerland where people go and do fasting. They say it can cure diabetes 2 and some say even cancer. They claim that when u dont eat enough calories per day, your body will start to grab energy from body and it will do it in some order, first consuming bad cells, tumors, cancer. And they say fasting can reset your system, so if you have diabetes, you could reset to 0.

But i m sure diabetes will be back very fast if you dont change your life style. So in other words, fasting wont help you if you can not control your body. If you are not your own boss at what to eat, what to drink, what to do.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I've done some more studying on the proteolytic enzymes, guess what they have to go up your well you work it out the stomach juices break them down to their original aminos because they are too big to go through the gut walls. you would need to have an enema to maximise absorption, distilled water and 35% hydrogen peroxide is the best one.

I think that link I posted said three every 2 hours but if you are putting them not in your mouth they will go straight into the blood system the reason they are so much better than antioxidants is they carry on eating the baddies inside you they are like a machine that can eat thousands of invaders, would be worth stocking up on them due to the ebola as I think they would eat that virus as well,

It could also be something to do with your cell salts there are 12 different type of mineral salts in each cell www.google.com.au...:en-AU:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&gfe_rd=cr&ei=ToU7VL_HB6ON8QfuiYDoBA&gws_rd=ssl , there was a guy who lived in America who had a 90% cancer cure rate with these salts can't remember his name they reckon there are 2 main types of cancer that these salts work for and the other 10% was a different type of cancer or cancers

also research lobelia inflata Samuel thomson
this herb seems to act the same as a schlenz bath by raising the temperature of your body apparently its completely safe but you will throw up if you take it, they reckon the schlenz bath wakes up a certain hormone and it sounds like this herb does the same they reckon Thomson cured 2 million people with it but were there that many people in America around 1800 I don't know
edit on 13-10-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The vegetable "Jerusalem artichoke" contains inulin which I didn't know until I visited the chemist yesterday, He said that you could get it at good vegie stores. Apparently it can reduce the need for insulin if taken twice a week .He said it dramatically reduces Blood sugar. I did a bit of googling and it looks interesting. Although carbohydrate and can be eaten like potato it doesn't raise blood sugar like potato.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Some interesting research has just recently been carried out in the US, involving stem cells.

Experts are calling it a "major breakthrough for Type 1".

Treatment for the general public might be 10 years away, but I think they will eradicate it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The vegetable "Jerusalem artichoke" contains inulin which I didn't know until I visited the chemist yesterday, He said that you could get it at good vegie stores. Apparently it can reduce the need for insulin if taken twice a week .He said it dramatically reduces Blood sugar. I did a bit of googling and it looks interesting. Although carbohydrate and can be eaten like potato it doesn't raise blood sugar like potato.

According to new research potatoes lower blood sugar as long as you keep the skins on this new research talks about kukoamines
www.whfoods.com...
"UK scientists at the Institute for Food Research have identified blood pressure-lowering compounds called kukoamines in potatoes. Previously only found in Lycium chinense, an exotic herbal plant whose bark is used to make an infusion in Chinese herbal medicine, kukoamines were found in potatoes using a new type of research called metabolomics."

Once you peel a potato they lose all the nutrients once you cook them. also the skin is high in fibre if you don't get much fibre you cant get rid of the toxins in your colon and according to this site www.creationsmagazine.com...
fibre is also good for these

• Reduce cholesterol, which decreases the risk of heart disease.
• Prevent and reduce cancer risks and binds carcinogens.
• Regulate blood-sugar levels by slowing down the absorption of sugars, thus greatly reducing the risk of diabetes
• Promote healthy intestinal bacteria, relieving and preventing constipation
• Prevent gallstones
• Promote weight loss by helping to curb overeating
• Bind up excess estrogen
• Prevent ulcers

edit on 14-10-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Very interesting post. With regards Oestrogen the rate it has increased in dairy produce over the past sixty years is astounding some 500% more in regular milk. Apparently by milking cows all year around, they need a high amount for lactation. In the more traditional dairy heard they were dried off for long periods, whilst pregnant and feeding the calf.
This is not very good when most hormone related cancers IE. breast and Prostate have been increasing, at the same graph line since the rise in this type of milk production. Consider Diabetes as a hormone, and a correlation seems to be occurring. Again the problem of general health and corporate profit rears its head.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
yeah I know a lot about oestrogen I didn't know about the dairy side ( I wonder if it is in the phenols that milk contain)

In the 50s scientists were commissioned to find out what chemicals mimic oestrogen the 3 I've found out about are Mercury which goes into our mouths as fillings Tattoo ink and thimeresol which goes into multiple vaccines.

Sodium lauryl sulphate which goes into sudsing agents which are in shampoos toothpaste and coffee
and bisphenol A which is in all plastics the sealant on tin cans and the ink on heat printed receipts.

Once you have too much oestrogen it unbalances your hormones and turns men gay this is one of the ways they are controlling the population increase.

This explains why they bang on about calcium so much as we only need a trace amount of calcium seeing 99% of it is or at least should be in our bones fluoride sees to it that 99% isn't in our bones as well as coca cola. our bodies cannot use the calcium in cows milk after infant stage

In relation to you mentioning breast cancer increasing I read it was down to the parabens in deodorant apparently all tissue analysed has 6 different parabens in, although that would not explain why men are 100 times less likely to get it unless its something to do with the bras which restrict the flow of lymph fluid around the breast.

I know if you get prostate cancer fasting has a 100% cure record and im starting to think fasting would cure all cancers especially as you se how well designed the body is for fasting apparently it cures all arthritis any virus and a lot of cancers and one Russian did tests on scitzophrenia and cured 70% of all people he studied this is a good article although UI would suggest anyone doing a fast read as much on it as possible www.gaianstudies.org...
edit on 15-10-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
stem cell research is promising to replace the dysfunctional pancreatic cells.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Biotech2024

But what would stop the immune system attacking those, type 1 is all about the immune system killing the Beta cells in the pancreas, until you have reset the immune system to not attack how could just putting the cells back in work

I wonder if fasting would work as this resets the body and clears out all the toxins, there is obviously something wrong with your immune system and you would have to find out why your immune system attacks the cells.

maybe the stem cells are being grafted with something to protect them so it might be beneficial to find what they are using.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
the link isn't very clear about potatoes lowering blood sugar and I read the bit about kukoamines wrong this post is clearer although a couple of things it talks about alpha lipoic acid and Vit C are both destroyed by heat so not sure how reliable it is also protein when combined with fat doesn't work either apparently as fat binds to protein
www.drfranklipman.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Biotech2024

But what would stop the immune system attacking those, type 1 is all about the immune system killing the Beta cells in the pancreas, until you have reset the immune system to not attack how could just putting the cells back in work

I wonder if fasting would work as this resets the body and clears out all the toxins, there is obviously something wrong with your immune system and you would have to find out why your immune system attacks the cells.

maybe the stem cells are being grafted with something to protect them so it might be beneficial to find what they are using.

There are many organ transplant patients walking around today because of immunosuppressive drugs they are on. The latest drugs can hold off the immune response. Same could be done for stem cells from a different individual.

One could also take cells from the patient and revert them back to stem cell stage and direct them along the pancreatic path of differentiation.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join